PDA

View Full Version : when do lv 41+ techs come out?

AmyPsycho
Feb 22, 2008, 12:58 PM
Anybody have any idea when techs, etc. go to level 41+? Im very curious and would like to know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Anduril
Feb 22, 2008, 01:08 PM
According to the JPN update schedule they'll get them right before getting the New classes, so for us I would say quite a few months.

milka
Feb 22, 2008, 01:14 PM
July in Japan... Who know US...

AmyPsycho
Feb 22, 2008, 01:15 PM
Ahh hehe. I'm trying to get all mine to max in preparation for the change. I'm very excited to have them in their true final states.

EspioKaos
Feb 22, 2008, 01:17 PM
On 2008-02-22 10:14, milka wrote:
July in Japan... Who know US...

Eh... March for Japan.

Akaimizu
Feb 22, 2008, 01:20 PM
They need to come up with new Missions with devastating results that came from Guardians that get level 41 techs like Diga or something. Just on what one could speculate on looks alone. We call forth meteors now, but what if we can hurl entire planets like play toys?

(Chapter 4 - The Guardians Blow up the Worlds (and all without the infamous P-32 space modulator))

Populations being whipped up by competing gravitational forces. Plagues caused by Megid. And only the Guardians and those in like vocations (that live on these planets) seem to walk among the living by their exposure-trained immunity to the effects.

"Oh my stars. We were worried about the Illuminus? What about the Guardians?"

And a known reporter Hal simply says, "Just in today, Only a fraction of our lovable 3 worlds are left in existance. The rest of the parts have been blown away with their populations. By the way, Parum West has a sale of Apocalyptical Koltova Juice! Get it while you can! And until next time, BYE BYE!!!!(Smiles and waves)"

Orlando D: "Hmph! Who ever thought we needed A-photons? Suckers...all of them."

Tynselle(Acrotecher-on call): *sigh* Another call? (answers communicator) Ok. I hear ya. You need assistance? Ok. What planet are you on? I just pulled up the planet interface. I'll send a Giresta right over! (hangs up and casts where she stands) Er... Heh heh. Uh oh. I think I might have incendentally raised a bunch of people over there. Hope they don't come back as zombies.

(Next Episode: New from SEGA - The Phantasy Of The Dead!!!!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-02-22 10:36 ]</font>

Kanore
Feb 22, 2008, 02:46 PM
On 2008-02-22 10:20, Akaimizu wrote:
They need to come up with new Missions with devastating results that came from Guardians that get level 41 techs like Diga or something. Just on what one could speculate on looks alone. We call forth meteors now, but what if we can hurl entire planets like play toys?

(Chapter 4 - The Guardians Blow up the Worlds (and all without the infamous P-32 space modulator))

Populations being whipped up by competing gravitational forces. Plagues caused by Megid. And only the Guardians and those in like vocations (that live on these planets) seem to walk among the living by their exposure-trained immunity to the effects.

And a known reporter Hal simply says, "Just in today, Only a fraction of our lovable 3 worlds are left in existance. The rest of the parts have been blown away with their populations. By the way, Parum West has a sale of Apocalyptical Koltova Juice! Get it while you can! And until next time, BYE BYE!!!!(Smiles and waves)"

Tynselle(Acrotecher-on call): *sigh* Another call? (answers communicator) Ok. I hear ya. You need assistance? Ok. What planet are you on? I just pulled up the planet interface. I'll send a Giresta right over! (hangs up and casts where she stands) Er... Heh heh. Uh oh. I think I might have incendentally raised a bunch of people over there. Hope they don't come back as zombies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-02-22 10:36 ]</font>

I think you should go on a mission outside in real life for awhile.

Yunfa
Feb 22, 2008, 02:51 PM
While we're on the topic, anyone have the link to the master class's weapon availability?

Anduril
Feb 22, 2008, 02:53 PM
On 2008-02-22 11:51, Yunfa wrote:
While we're on the topic, anyone have the link to the master class's weapon availability?

Seeing as they aren't out yet, no.

Akaimizu
Feb 22, 2008, 02:58 PM
On 2008-02-22 11:46, Kanore wrote:

Nice little quip, but anybody who knows me knows I have limited time to play this game and am into multiple jobs and other vocations I do all the time.

Not to mention, they also know I write stories as well so of course I'm going to flex a little literary muscle, from time to time.

Alas, what mentality do online game-players actually obtain by making personal attacks on someone else playing the same game?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-02-22 12:01 ]</font>

DEM_CIG
Feb 22, 2008, 03:07 PM
yawn we will get lvl 41+ capp whenever the ST, gets off there butts and feels like doing something worth while... until then we are f___ed.

tailz
Feb 22, 2008, 03:43 PM
On 2008-02-22 12:07, DEM_CIG wrote:
yawn we will get lvl 41+ capp whenever the ST, gets off there butts and feels like doing something worth while... until then we are f___ed.

umm.... no

we dont have 41+ yet because it keeps people playing... if we already had it, all the hunters would cap everything extra early and then get bored much faster, thus increasing their chance of finding a more interesting game and canceling their subscription

sega's doin a decent job with update times, IMO
they just need a lot of work on giving us unbroken material lol

Sekani
Feb 22, 2008, 04:20 PM
I have little faith in ST's ability to add in 41+ anything without breaking something else beyond repair.

SStrikerR
Feb 22, 2008, 04:42 PM
Well if JP gets them in march we'll probably get them in may-june.

Akaimizu
Feb 22, 2008, 04:52 PM
On 2008-02-22 13:20, Sekani wrote:
I have little faith in ST's ability to add in 41+ anything without breaking something else beyond repair.

I find your lack of faith...Disturbing.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/DVader.jpeg

Anduril
Feb 22, 2008, 04:54 PM
On 2008-02-22 13:52, Akaimizu wrote:

On 2008-02-22 13:20, Sekani wrote:

I find your lack of faith...Disturbing.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/DVader.jpeg

*facepalm* I see what you did there with the internetz.

Akaimizu
Feb 22, 2008, 04:55 PM
Sorry. I admit that was silly of me, but the setup. Oh the setup.

I mean. I didn't have to do it. I really didn't have to do it. But I did it anyway!

Worth it. So worth it!!

seph_monkey
Feb 22, 2008, 06:10 PM
i dont know if this helps but this is what they look like.
well atleast some.
ra- http://youtube.com/watch?v=0aR4txbG4NA&feature=related
simple- http://youtube.com/watch?v=JIQO3mxrrrk&feature=related
dam- http://youtube.com/watch?v=eWakwCBrtQg&feature=related
if someone already posted a youtube video then oh i didnt read this whole theard to well, so sry

RemiusTA
Feb 22, 2008, 11:47 PM
On 2008-02-22 11:46, Kanore wrote:

On 2008-02-22 10:20, Akaimizu wrote:

Won the forum.

No need for 41+ spells. ive seen maybe TWO fortetechers that have lvl 40 spells.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RemiusTA on 2008-02-22 20:53 ]</font>