PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: need help setting up a japanese psu account for ps2

josher_09
Feb 23, 2008, 12:55 PM
i need some help creating a japanese account for ps2 any helpful links or anything would be useful!!!!!!

Dhylec
Feb 23, 2008, 01:43 PM
You can try to search this forum from the early days of PSU for set-up to join Jp side.
Also, unless you have a Jp version of the game, I do not think can play on Jp servers with PS2. PC is where most, if not all, players can play Jp version.

josher_09
Feb 23, 2008, 01:51 PM
yea im ordering the jp version late next week so i get some use out of my japanese ps2 only use its getting now is NiGHTS into dreams someone please help me out!!!!

josher_09
Feb 23, 2008, 02:41 PM
just need to know where what link to get the account for the jp server

xXInvidiaXx
Feb 23, 2008, 03:26 PM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/

Theres probably a link to register somewhere on the main site, but I can't read Japanese.

ashley50
Feb 23, 2008, 03:50 PM
you'll need a JP address to register for an account though...

Sasamichan
Feb 23, 2008, 04:10 PM
Why do you want to play on the JP version? They are all haters over there.

ashley50
Feb 23, 2008, 04:14 PM
Got Influenced by JP importers maybe?

or maybe, he wants to see the updates ahead of the US servers (like i do).

josher_09
Feb 23, 2008, 04:25 PM
well to tell you the truth i been importing games since sega saturnn thats when it all started and i just imported NiGHTS into dreams for ps2 but anyway ill rell you a short but truthful story

one day i was playin psu on my xbox 360 i turn it off to watch some tv then i turn it on 4 hours later then i see these hideous 3 red lights then i go crazy for 5 seconds then i call into microsoft then they said well send you a box then i keep trying and trying then it turns on but then i was like i want this thing working by the time max attack G rolls around so i send it in anywat then i called them up yesterday and they said they just recieved and should take 2-3 weeks but last time it actually took 4 weeks so i was like ill import the japanese ps2 one and get a sneak peak what im about to get 3 or more months down the road so that is why i am doing this so if someone can help me out plaese help me i would be so greatful

VectormanX
Feb 23, 2008, 06:16 PM
On 2008-02-23 13:10, Sasamichan wrote:
Why do you want to play on the JP version? They are all haters over there.

I'm no hater http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif And as for an address, I used the example address and name http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

josher_09
Feb 23, 2008, 09:24 PM
if i think they are all haters then all they will be are haters one must think positive i hang out on universe 16 on my xbox 360 and there not haters answer me that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkEliteRico
Feb 24, 2008, 12:05 PM
if you're hanging out on uni 16 just to see/talk to a jp player then goodness you're still going to be missing out on things. They still get the same updates as we do. The only difference is if they're cross platform on the pc/ps2 and honestly it would be easier to set up a jp account if you had a decent pc to run it on.

Sasamichan
Feb 24, 2008, 12:13 PM
On 2008-02-23 18:24, josher_09 wrote:
if i think they are all haters then all they will be are haters one must think positive i hang out on universe 16 on my xbox 360 and there not haters answer me that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took me 10 min to figure out what you are saying.

Anyways, I'm guessing you haven't played FFXI, have you?

Mystil
Feb 24, 2008, 12:21 PM
No Sasami that's not true about them.

ONLY true for the FFXI JP community. Those are the ones who think they are so good and english/german/french etc are poor players.

I know those PSU JP players are no different from the PSOJP players. They'll play with anybody and don't care where you're from. If I'm wrong, do tell me I'm wrong.

josher_09
Feb 24, 2008, 12:36 PM
tell you the truth i dont really care forr ff 11 its just too much damn runin around for me thats why i play psu and damn its a big waste of hard drive space for me on my 360 might be different if i had an elite model cause i dont plan on anytime soon on breaking out those big bills ff: 11 just not for me im not sayin its a bad game just not the style i like

Sasamichan
Feb 24, 2008, 02:42 PM
On 2008-02-24 09:21, Mystil wrote:
No Sasami that's not true about them.

ONLY true for the FFXI JP community. Those are the ones who think they are so good and english/german/french etc are poor players.

I know those PSU JP players are no different from the PSOJP players. They'll play with anybody and don't care where you're from. If I'm wrong, do tell me I'm wrong.

Well, I guess your right. Guess playing too much FFXI changed my view torwards the Japanese for the worse.

On 2008-02-24 09:36, josher_09 wrote:
tell you the truth i dont really care forr ff 11 its just too much damn runin around for me thats why i play psu and damn its a big waste of hard drive space for me on my 360 might be different if i had an elite model cause i dont plan on anytime soon on breaking out those big bills ff: 11 just not for me im not sayin its a bad game just not the style i like

Say what? In english please?