PDA

View Full Version : Is Chikki Kyoren-Jin being nerfed again?

DonRoyale
Feb 23, 2008, 01:50 PM
I heard that in a future update, it's going to be nerfed again. I sure hope not-it's the only thing keeping me afloat as an AF.

Can someone (de)confirm this, please? I'd appreciate it.

JarinKail
Feb 23, 2008, 01:52 PM
You need to learn to quit relying on broken PAs to be your class.

Kylie
Feb 23, 2008, 01:53 PM
Adjustment of Photon Art "Chikki Kyoren-jin":
First combo attack modifier is changing from 202% to 161%.
Second combo attack modifier is changing from 342% to 182%.
PP cost is being reduced.

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=618

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=170300&forum=20&14

Nuclearranger
Feb 23, 2008, 01:57 PM
Yea... If thats all you rely on then your in for a big shock when you do almost HALF damage...

DonRoyale
Feb 23, 2008, 02:00 PM
I do use other PA's, just Chikki is the only one I can rely on for good damage. Otherwise, I can do better as a techer.

Thank you for the info. Back to Acrotecher I go, then...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Crazy_Hunter
Feb 23, 2008, 02:05 PM
I think of chikki as a high speed Jabroga o0r something similar to a fast jabroga

Sexy_Raine
Feb 23, 2008, 02:06 PM
It's already old news.

Reipard
Feb 23, 2008, 02:09 PM
Chikki's getting nerfed. And that's great http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

Weeaboolits
Feb 23, 2008, 02:20 PM
After the nerf, I'll have to get another slicer and start using Chikki again, it's a fun PA, it's just way too strong.

xXInvidiaXx
Feb 23, 2008, 02:20 PM
I personally only used Chikki for tagging or soloing. When in parties I never Ja'd it either...

MSAksion
Feb 23, 2008, 02:21 PM
My lvl 62 Beast FF with a Chikki Slicer last week could do 1220~ + damage with a crappy 24% lightning Slicer to Non-Earth Monsters.

Anyone who could not see Chikki's Broken UBER-unfair power is kidding themselves. I Am GLAD its nerfed so i can remember to level up my Gravity Break and Cross Hurricane rather than go lazy mode and spam Chikki all day.

pikachief
Feb 23, 2008, 02:53 PM
i dont use chikki very often at all, and i do just fine damage as a AF. I do more than aa a fighgunner, thats for sure http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Feign
Feb 23, 2008, 02:54 PM
Clawing is more fun for AFs anyways

Edit: I only use Chikki for tagging anyways. The damage was a bonus. I don't care if it's here or gone, either way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Feign on 2008-02-23 12:02 ]</font>

Aralia
Feb 23, 2008, 03:19 PM
Meh, Just means that I won't be able to solo as fast in missions with high number enemy spawns..

Been using renzan seiden-ga more than chikki these days anyway. Though I wouldn't be suprised if they nerf all the high damage PA's to the point where melee's do the damage they used to pre-AoI.. That'd suck.. =.=a

Gunslinger-08
Feb 23, 2008, 03:20 PM
Another one of these threads? It's old news, and I doubt all the unhappiness in the world is going to change SoA's mind when it comes to this nerf. Why are people still discussing this?

JarinKail
Feb 23, 2008, 03:24 PM
Because this is a discussion forum.

Gunslinger-08
Feb 23, 2008, 03:27 PM
On 2008-02-23 12:24, JarinKail wrote:

True, but such discussions always end up getting over-run by a slew of angry people who end up making attacks on other people to win arguments. I know it's a discussion forum, but this topic has a pretty bad track record, albeit a short one.

Weeaboolits
Feb 23, 2008, 03:28 PM
I actually much prefer Choutou at any rate, I can use normal attacks at a distance then when something wanders in range bust out with my PA.

The range is quite wide too, I hit an enemy that was standing directly beside me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-02-23 12:28 ]</font>

xXInvidiaXx
Feb 23, 2008, 03:31 PM

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 23, 2008, 03:36 PM
Chikki had it coming, it was long range, attacked crap loads of targets, and did huge damage without any drawbacks. You can't have a PA like this and say its balanced. I'm glad its nerfed, I didn't even use this PA much anyway other than to level it to 40 for perfection's sake.

Kanore
Feb 23, 2008, 03:39 PM
On 2008-02-23 12:27, Gunslinger-08 wrote:

True, but such discussions always end up getting over-run by a slew of angry people who end up making attacks on other people to win arguments. I know it's a discussion forum, but this topic has a pretty bad track record, albeit a short one.

Welcome to the internet? If you're so worried about a thread's 'track record' and mention 'such discussions,' how about you go with the decade-old phrase 'If you don't like it, don't read it'?

pionear
Feb 23, 2008, 03:45 PM
But that second hit took a huge hit...from 342% to 182%? C'mon now...

It should've been like 342% to like 250% or something...

Weeaboolits
Feb 23, 2008, 03:50 PM
The second part has two hits, it should be weaker.

Dragwind
Feb 23, 2008, 03:53 PM
Ah, I suppose I'm glad they're nerfing it. Hopefully it will cause people to use other PA's.

Even though its nerfed, its still got amazing range for a fighter PA. I'm sure it will still be useful in many situations, such as tagging, etc.

Sekani
Feb 23, 2008, 03:54 PM
If Chikki was the only thing you could rely on for damage then you failed as an acrofighter.

Zorafim
Feb 23, 2008, 03:57 PM
Chotou, or whatever the second PA is called, is more fun anyway. It feels more like what a slicer should. If you're surounded, it can attack a large number of enemies at melee range. If you're at a distance, you can keep enemies at bay. It was really fun using it in offline mode, though I haven't tried it online yet.

Randomness
Feb 23, 2008, 03:57 PM
On 2008-02-23 12:53, Dragwind wrote:
Ah, I suppose I'm glad they're nerfing it. Hopefully it will cause people to use other PA's.

Even though its nerfed, its still got amazing range for a fighter PA. I'm sure it will still be useful in many situations, such as tagging, etc.

Yeah. And it'll still hit a wider area than a laser cannon, and I'll still be annoyed by it. At least, when I'm not running with AF or FI.

Weeaboolits
Feb 23, 2008, 04:05 PM
Choutou is quite good online, though the first hit's atp mod doesn't reach 100% until level 11, it's much more fun to use, the fact that it hits twice and the wide spread it has makes it pretty formidable, the second part is quite strong too, but like the first the range isn't too long.

Also, it reminds me of the old slicer animations I liked with the little jump at the end. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Gunslinger-08
Feb 23, 2008, 04:06 PM
On 2008-02-23 12:39, Kanore wrote:
Welcome to the internet? If you're so worried about a thread's 'track record' and mention 'such discussions,' how about you go with the decade-old phrase 'If you don't like it, don't read it'?

Ok, you got me. I'll just back off and stop wasting my time here. *shrugs*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gunslinger-08 on 2008-02-23 13:07 ]</font>

AlphaDragoon
Feb 23, 2008, 07:36 PM
Once again...

Adios, Chikki spammers. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DragonStorm
Feb 23, 2008, 09:13 PM
I only rely on chikki for soloing..now i fail lol

GuardianElite
Feb 23, 2008, 09:15 PM
On 2008-02-23 10:50, DonRoyale wrote:
I heard that in a future update, it's going to be nerfed again. I sure hope not-it's the only thing keeping me afloat as an AF.

Can someone (de)confirm this, please? I'd appreciate it.

Kinda sad..No sign of skill try using sabers,claws, and daggers

GuardianElite
Feb 23, 2008, 09:16 PM
On 2008-02-23 18:13, DragonStorm wrote:

Whatever i can solo with saber you can live without chikki

Leah
Feb 24, 2008, 12:28 AM
the problem with chikki isn't that it does huge damage, it's that it does huge damage against all targets, and then it shoots down the hall and cracks open the three boxes at the end.

isn't chikki getting a pp cost drop too? i really don't think it's going anywhere. it's still going to take the last hit off of all the mobs on the screen.. it'll just cost less and take an extra swing or two.

i love chikki for soloing and foi/brella hunts, but spamming it in a randoms party? come on. have a brain and some consideration. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 24, 2008, 12:31 AM
On 2008-02-23 21:28, Leah wrote:
the problem with chikki isn't that it does huge damage, it's that it does huge damage against all targets, and then it shoots down the hall and cracks open the three boxes at the end.

isn't chikki getting a pp cost drop too? i really don't think it's going anywhere. it's still going to take the last hit off of all the mobs on the screen.. it'll just cost less and take an extra swing or two.

i love chikki for soloing and foi/brella hunts, but spamming it in a randoms party? come on. have a brain and some consideration. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

sadly thats asking too much >.>
Im glad that its being nerfed and I seriously lol at anyone who quits AF or think AF sucks due to this nerf, I hardly used chiki and already replaced it with chotou and I solo and group fine. Yes you aren't going to omgitsalldeadin10secondslol anymore, but you shouldn't have in the first place. It's not that your other PA's damage sucks, those "small" numbers are actually the normal numbers you should be seeing >.> and don't forget our speed helps us put up dps even though we use less destructive weapons.

Zael
Feb 24, 2008, 01:30 AM
Hehe, I'm in a party right now where 4 people including myself are spamming Choutou

Shishi-O
Feb 24, 2008, 02:14 AM
On 2008-02-23 11:21, MSAksion wrote:
My lvl 62 Beast FF with a Chikki Slicer last week could do 1220~ + damage with a crappy 24% lightning Slicer to Non-Earth Monsters.

Anyone who could not see Chikki's Broken UBER-unfair power is kidding themselves. I Am GLAD its nerfed so i can remember to level up my Gravity Break and Cross Hurricane rather than go lazy mode and spam Chikki all day.

dear Ff ur ATP is 1700+ any slot units u r using, an acrofighter's is 1159+ any slots being used.

U should not have access to slicers, after Af gets screwed out of their main and only s-rank weapon. U will still do insane damage wick calls for a nerf.

GuardianElite
Feb 24, 2008, 02:15 AM
On 2008-02-23 23:14, Shishi-O wrote:

dear Ff ur ATP is 1700+ any slot units u r using, an acrofighter's is 1159+ any slots being used.

U should not have access to slicers, after Af gets screwed out of their main and only s-rank weapon. U will still do insane damage wick calls for a nerf.

Your wrong im a AF and i can even solo a S2 mission with a single saber...

Xaeris
Feb 24, 2008, 02:17 AM
Erm, while I do agree that it's somewhat silly for ST to balance a skill around fF's laughably broken ATP...

after Af gets screwed out of their main and only s-rank weapon.

Wut?

McLaughlin
Feb 24, 2008, 02:22 AM
Yeah, fuck you guys for doing more damage than me! That'll show you to pick a class designed to beat everything senseless!

...What?

Shishi-O
Feb 24, 2008, 02:47 AM
On 2008-02-23 23:17, Xaeris wrote:
Erm, while I do agree that it's somewhat silly for ST to balance a skill around fF's laughably broken ATP...

after Af gets screwed out of their main and only s-rank weapon.

Wut?

Fi has bouble sabers, Af has slicers ( except everyone has slicers ), Ff has axe

Any other Class gets more damage with Af weps.

I love the speed on Af/ At, but they can't outdamage Ff/ Ft, not even close, with non exclusive weps.

Its like, why have those classes at all? Just release the weps.

I wouldn't feel completely screwed over, if it was just weps, pa/ what it feels like is they just recalled the class, they are nerfing that based on the maximum power able to be generated by Ff.

Although I don't like it, my Ff uses slicers when soloing, and even with 9*s the damage is way over my Af @3500+, and when that is nerfed, it will still be way above Af damage.

So no, chili isn't going away, the class it was made for just can't use it, and Ff will still kill everything too fast

Zael
Feb 24, 2008, 02:58 AM
Nah, I agree with Fighgunners getting A-rank slicers. Just not FFs.

Shishi-O
Feb 24, 2008, 02:58 AM
remove slicers from all classes except acro.

Ff first, make it acro exclusive, seriously u apply 1700+ ATP to a sneeze and it does too much damage

Shishi-O
Feb 24, 2008, 03:19 AM
I recently quit playing with people and have been having the time of my life with my human male Af, ever since hearing the news, I was pissed/ angry, rationalized it as ok, depressed, then Not caring.

I been on mmorpg, looking for something else, a toss up between EQ2 and LOTRO.

What I feel might happen is the apathy towards ST, will overflow into mmorpgs' as a whole.

Since I am on 360, I gotta get a computer now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

It may seem a strong response but I don't enjoy playing as anything but an Af as it is now, I mean c'mon it was already nerfed, and when they realize it still overdamages with Ff, I'm sure it'll nerf again.

DarkNoise
Feb 24, 2008, 06:05 AM
I think this is stupid. Yes it needs a bit of a tweak, but the amount of adjusting there doing to it is ridiculess. So it a bit of a monster mega killa, it's sorta balanced out when you consider the huge chunks of PP required for it's 2nd PA attack. Reduce the damage a bit of or up the PP usage some more if you want to re-balance it.

To be quite blunt though the adjustments are plain outright dumb. Face it, there reducing the power right? at the same time there gonna reduce the PP needed. Doesn't that just undo everything they do? All that means is that you'll do less damage in one hit, but have more PP to use to keep using it till you deal that amount of damage. All there doing is lengthening the time it take to deal out the damage.

Just where is the logic in that?

BahnKnakyu
Feb 24, 2008, 07:02 AM
Hmm, so the overall damage is getting reduced in half, so I instead of taking one combo to kill a mob of stuff as beast fF, now it takes two?

Gee...

creativehope
Feb 24, 2008, 07:30 AM
I dont see whats the big problem here. Honestly a human af with a 10* slicer does around 2k with ja on the 2nd portion of the pa per enemy. cutting that in half means that the other non melee classes may get a hit in before the mob is destroyed. but then again I guess melee classes wouldnt care if anyone lvls anything right?

Packrat
Feb 24, 2008, 08:34 AM
As a support caster I hated that because I had to run in to debuff/tag/do something quickly before anything died. Usually I'd end up having to heal someone dying and while I did that hordes of mobs would be dead before I could turn around and do damage.

So on the one hand I can finally level a bit faster again but on the other I'll be actually spending PP on attack techs again too >.>

Shishi-O
Feb 24, 2008, 09:10 AM
do like the Japanese and not party with it. U have a choice.

DragonStorm
Feb 24, 2008, 10:29 AM
On 2008-02-23 18:16, GuardianElite wrote:

On 2008-02-23 18:13, DragonStorm wrote:

Whatever i can solo with saber you can live without chikki

I was kidding >.>
Im actually glad because now I can go back to my ultimate class...Figh...I have a 46% ground double agitos and awesome crea doubles, along with 46% crimson and well my slicer to http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

OFCOURSE i can live without chikki >.>

Weeaboolits
Feb 24, 2008, 10:43 AM
My favorite use for chikki was actually breaking groups of faraway boxes. >.>;

daniel_drago
Feb 24, 2008, 10:58 AM
I welcome the nerf with open arms, as all it does is further my hatred towards the damn PA. I don't know why people like it. I just don't like it at all.

Mystil
Feb 24, 2008, 12:24 PM
On 2008-02-23 11:00, DonRoyale wrote:
I do use other PA's, just Chikki is the only one I can rely on for good damage. Otherwise, I can do better as a techer.

Thank you for the info. Back to Acrotecher I go, then...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I guess you haven't seen the damage of spinning strike and sentan kanzan-ga?

I've come to the conclusion that AFs are not for damage. We're like the ultimate melee DOT class.

Feign
Feb 24, 2008, 01:01 PM
On 2008-02-23 12:57, Zorafim wrote:
Chotou, or whatever the second PA is called, is more fun anyway. It feels more like what a slicer should. If you're surounded, it can attack a large number of enemies at melee range. If you're at a distance, you can keep enemies at bay. It was really fun using it in offline mode, though I haven't tried it online yet.

What's really messed up is that Chikki can hit enemies directly beside and behind you. I've killed MANY mobs that surrounded me when I was just trying to tag the group in front o_o

But they have to be practically hugging you for it to hit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KamiSori
Feb 24, 2008, 01:26 PM
this nerf recieves my 100% approval http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mystil
Feb 24, 2008, 02:21 PM
On 2008-02-23 23:15, GuardianElite wrote:

I got to admit. It takes some skill to solo an S2 mission using Spinning Strike.

Which I assume you're using because the other saber PAs fail in damage.

Feign
Feb 24, 2008, 03:08 PM
U should not have access to slicers, after Af gets screwed out of their main and only s-rank weapon.

Apparently you have neither played an AF nor looked at their weapon spreadsheet, because they get ALOT of S ranks.

Sabres
Daggers
Claws
Slicers
Handguns
Range Mags

Enjoy your "I own everything with anything one-handed" archetype. I know "I" do.

Cry0
Feb 24, 2008, 04:35 PM
i never had problems with it, when other people used ti or me. stop being babies, you crybabies.

Skye-Fox713
Feb 24, 2008, 05:11 PM
well darn, now Shadow's brother can't own the robot mobs in GoF S2 with Chikki spam, when me and him party up to got hunting for the Needle cannon and the 11* bow. "so ur meele resistant eh? well here's some chikki spam fur yah, *boom* 1000 damage *boom* ther's a couple more 1000's fur yah, oh and look u haven't even touched me yet hahahaha". I know you all hate robots and Chikki is the perfect pa as it is to get back at them.

edit
I'm not even an AT and i haven't touched slicers and i don't plan to. [Beast ForteGunner FTW]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2008-02-24 14:13 ]</font>

Feign
Feb 24, 2008, 08:07 PM
On 2008-02-24 14:11, Skye-Fox713 wrote:
robot mobs

There.

That right there is the only reason I can think of for NOT nerfing Chikki. Seriously, the worse damn things to EVER come to the PSO/U world.

And what's worse than them?

Robot BOSSES...

Still, it needed to be balanced.

But so do the DAMN ROBOTS AAAARGH D:<

ilovetypemoon
Feb 24, 2008, 08:43 PM
On 2008-02-24 11:21, Mystil wrote:

I got to admit. It takes some skill to solo an S2 mission using Spinning Strike.

If you leveled them enough, Rising Strike and Gravity Strike do decent damage. After using Rising Strike for a while, I have to say it probably is the best saber PA overall because it's so effective in most situations. Spinning Strike may do a lot of damage, but to use it in any situations other than single target mini bosses (komazli, dilnazen) is extremely inefficient.

Reipard
Feb 24, 2008, 10:31 PM
The robots are fine. That's what teching is for ^_^. And all but three classes have viable teching options now.

Feign
Feb 24, 2008, 10:57 PM
Robots were made to viciously rape every orifice belonging to every melee archetype simultaneously. FO/RA classes just sit back and either nuke or snipe them to death. Everyone else has to rush in, eating spammed homing missiles, electro-bursts, gang-thromping, and last but not least OVER 9000 SELF-DESTRUCTS!!

;_;

TheStoicOne
Feb 24, 2008, 11:12 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif gang thromping xD

Feign
Feb 24, 2008, 11:15 PM
I'll give them credit though...the thromping is cute

Kinda like happy prancing puppies made of metal, you just happen to be next to them while they prance their little dance http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

GuardianElite
Feb 24, 2008, 11:32 PM
On 2008-02-24 11:21, Mystil wrote:

Well spinning and gravity switch between the two and i use daggers and claws..I switch out often depending on situation I dont spam same one over and over xp

Shishi-O
Feb 25, 2008, 12:22 AM
what is the use of the class now?

Everything outdamage it.

And all those one handed people? Those pa sux.

My beast Ff will still do above Af damage anyway. Too bad I can't use s-ranked slicers, but back to doing damage for over 2000!!!!

Shishi-O
Feb 25, 2008, 12:26 AM
now instead of acro u get beast Ff for way mor damage yaaaaaaay

Xaeris
Feb 25, 2008, 12:27 AM
If that's how you feel on the subject, what was the use of the class before? fF Chikki still outdamages AF Chikki, before or after nerf. And I gotta say, your sig is making me lulz.

Retehi
Feb 25, 2008, 12:34 AM
On 2008-02-24 21:24, Shishi-O wrote:

Everything outdamage it.

My beast Ff will still do above Af damage anyway. Too bad I can't use s-ranked slicers, but back to doing damage for over 2000!!!!

you are the dumbest person

GuardianElite
Feb 25, 2008, 03:00 AM

Everything outdamage it.

You just suck at playing Acro Classes Damage means nothing. You could solo any mission easily without that slicer..

Mystil
Feb 25, 2008, 03:10 AM
On 2008-02-24 21:22, Shishi-O wrote:

Everything outdamage it.

OH MY GOD STOP STOP. MY EYES ARE BURNING FROM READING THIS CRAP.

Look, first of all..SLICERS DONT DEFINE ACROFIGHTERS. Secondly, if you rely on slicers, you're a NOOB. I'm so tired of posting this and that about the strength of other PAs.

You have spinning strike, sentan kanzan, ALL TWIN CLAW PAs(both capable of doing 3k dmg AS ACROFIGHTER), Hikai Ripthroughshit-zan, and ALL knuckle PAs INCLUDING IKK HIKK, the "Jabroga" of knuckle PAs. Assault Crush, Cross Hurrican, etc etc.

Stop being one dimensional and get with learning the strengths of all your PAs available to you. >:/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2008-02-25 00:12 ]</font>

Jakosifer
Feb 25, 2008, 03:18 AM
Ahaha, man I'm outta the loop, another Chikki nerf huh? Good riddance. Choutou is visually superior anyway. >)

Snitch
Feb 25, 2008, 03:26 AM
Ohhhh NOOOOOO!!!

/em runs crying like a baby to the corner.... Screaming "Why? , WHY? WHY?"

TheStoicOne
Feb 25, 2008, 03:28 AM
On 2008-02-24 21:34, Retehi wrote:

Everything outdamage it.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Ezodagrom
Feb 25, 2008, 03:46 AM

Everything outdamage it.

If you don't know how to use an acrofighter, you should just play another class and STOP COMPLAINING about chikki AF have ALOT more than just the slicers...
Let's talk about numbers, shall we?
(note, I'm a female newman acrofighter, the lowest ATP of all, and using no buffs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)

Spinning Strike:
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8495/spinningstrikeex3.jpg

Senten Kanzan-ga:
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/9739/sentenkanzangagk9.jpg

Doesn't seem like low damage to me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
I would get a few more, but don't have much time now, have to go soon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Magus_84
Feb 25, 2008, 06:23 AM
On 2008-02-25 00:46, Ezodagrom wrote:
Pictorial evidence

Oh, but that damage isn't ranged on an infinite number of enemies without having to think or aim. "Obviously", everything but Chikki sucks, and this Chikki nerf will be the end of the world. >_>

Quit crying, put down the nubcannon and LERN2PLAY. "Acro God" my ass.

SJW89
Feb 25, 2008, 06:59 AM
Frankly I find it hilarious that everyone starts making up excuses why they used slicers now.

Neith
Feb 25, 2008, 07:42 AM
I can't believe so many people were dependant on Chikki that much http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

It's sad, I know but maybe you'll all have to use other weapons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif It doesn't affect me in the slightest, because I actually used the full spectrum of aF weaponry, rather than sitting back spamming CHIKKICHIKKICHIKKICHIKKI for the entire duration of a mission.

If you think aF sucks without Chikki, you have no idea whatsoever how to play the class.

God forbid if Majarra ever got nerfed, if this is anything to go by, I think most of PSU's population would quit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

darkante
Feb 25, 2008, 07:48 AM
Isnīt really boring to spam the same P.A all the time even if it rocks?

I mean, this game doesnīt only have one weapon and P.a. >.>

I would probably go insane spamming the same P.A all the time.

Garanz-Baranz
Feb 25, 2008, 07:58 AM
o.o i shall say one.. uh... sentence!

Slicers never were made for the kingpin power of all PAs. Slicers can still Chikki spam <.< just not as powerfully.

Ok... two. X3

Reipard
Feb 25, 2008, 08:27 AM
Secondly, if you rely on slicers, you're a NOOB.

HEY ;_;. -I- rely on Slicers because I'm a LAZY BITCH. There's a difference between being a lazy bitch and a n00b. That kind of power gets addictive, like wearing my sunglasses at night.

You know why I wear my sunglasses at night?

Shishi-O
Feb 25, 2008, 12:18 PM
On 2008-02-24 21:27, Xaeris wrote:
If that's how you feel on the subject, what was the use of the class before? fF Chikki still outdamages AF Chikki, before or after nerf. And I gotta say, your sig is making me lulz.

yup, now it's acro unick, and ff god

Shishi-O
Feb 25, 2008, 12:20 PM
On 2008-02-24 21:34, Retehi wrote:

Everything outdamage it.

dear genius, thank u for ur incredible insight.

i am supposed to curse at u, but that would require way too much effort on my part.

i will never get the time i wasted responding to ur post back

amtalx
Feb 25, 2008, 12:24 PM
On 2008-02-25 09:18, Shishi-O wrote:

acro unick

FUCKING BRILLIANT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

panzer_unit
Feb 25, 2008, 12:30 PM
On 2008-02-24 21:22, Shishi-O wrote:
Too bad I can't use s-ranked slicers

It's worse that you can't seem to use anything else either.

Shishi-O
Feb 25, 2008, 12:36 PM
On 2008-02-25 04:42, UrikoBB3 wrote:
I can't believe so many people were dependant on Chikki that much http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

It's sad, I know but maybe you'll all have to use other weapons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif It doesn't affect me in the slightest, because I actually used the full spectrum of aF weaponry, rather than sitting back spamming CHIKKICHIKKICHIKKICHIKKI for the entire duration of a mission.

If you think aF sucks without Chikki, you have no idea whatsoever how to play the class.

God forbid if Majarra ever got nerfed, if this is anything to go by, I think most of PSU's population would quit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

thats the point, they would if all the new pas and weps were nerfed across the board, i remember when tornado dance was the major pisser, but no gimp!? what? no.

and to answer those who are not paying attention let me spell it out slowly in detail, as to not be blinded by ur blistering intelligence, the one handed weps,...that u say AF can use,....get way more damage, from FF.....in effect, Af became useless, because it's only specific wep( s-rank slicers) just became ridiculous,.....following?

u are now playing a class that, u play not for efficiency, but to be stubborn( i wanna play what i wanna play )

btw- are those japanese pics after the update( nerf?)? and what weapons are those and the % on those weps, being used by what class?( i suspect a ff )

just so i can hace a gauge

Dhylec
Feb 25, 2008, 12:37 PM
This topic is just a breeding ground for more flames. Let's be a little more civil next time please.