PDA

View Full Version : Best S rank armor for a....

xXInvidiaXx
Feb 23, 2008, 02:19 PM
Hi.

I was just wondering what the best S rank armor for; Fortegunner, Acrotecher, ForteFighter, and Fortetecher were?

Help is much appreciated http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryno
Feb 23, 2008, 02:20 PM
I say Acrotecher -
Serafi-Senba and Storm Line

Because I'm equiping a Serafi-senba right now

=p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryno on 2008-02-23 11:21 ]</font>

JarinKail
Feb 23, 2008, 02:22 PM
Storm Line. 4 slots = nice.

Weeaboolits
Feb 23, 2008, 02:26 PM
I rather liked De Colte line for my FT (despite the limited slots, but all I really need is my har/quick), I'll have to replace it when it becomes available again.

xXInvidiaXx
Feb 23, 2008, 02:26 PM
While were on the subject of armors, is Dulk-Senba any good even?

Also, it seems Orpa-Senba is the only equipable S rank armor for ForteFighter...

JarinKail
Feb 23, 2008, 02:46 PM
My fF friend wears the Rabol Rappy and hardly ever takes damage. It's only an A rank line shield, though.

ilovetypemoon
Feb 23, 2008, 02:59 PM
For, fF, Serafi-senba works fine too. Especially for casts. If you can get one, shinowa line is good too.

Feign
Feb 23, 2008, 03:03 PM
On 2008-02-23 11:20, Ryno wrote:

;_;

Ashkahn
Feb 23, 2008, 04:05 PM
I use a Shinowa Line, myself. Decent stats, and +3 End. is a nice bonus.

Only problem is, you lose your Body Slot. The only places I see with having an issue with lack of Body Slots is Fortefighter and MAYBE Acrotecher. Otherwise, it won't impact you.

DRO
Feb 23, 2008, 06:21 PM
Im a wt and i took the cheap route...the Al-senba

FREE! 0%

ThEoRy
Feb 23, 2008, 11:08 PM
for fT I like Rabol Lebfa or Rabol Orpad because they have the highest dfp requirement currently available at 125 and they give me outstanding Evasion allowing for mucho just counter.

pikachief
Feb 24, 2008, 12:12 AM
On 2008-02-23 11:20, Ryno wrote:
I say Acrotecher -
Serafi-Senba and Storm Line

=p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryno on 2008-02-23 11:21 ]</font>

i bought mine for 2 mil and resold for 10 mil XD

then bought a bunch of stormlines lol

dc534
Feb 24, 2008, 03:35 AM
well I am still stuck with a-rank armors granted most of them are high percentage so I dont get hit for that much, I do have a storm line I made but cant equip it as protranser, poor protranser not getting to where storm line, even though we can equip the storm pistol. I really wish I could get my hands on some of those armors you guys are talking about, I did have a castest line board but it failed, couldnt equip that as human protranser either. So right now I am content with my 46 and 50 percent crimson, delette and rabol rappy armors I have, I guess I will have to sell that sori mind now though.

darkante
Feb 24, 2008, 05:00 AM
I always use my Storm Line armors on my Fortegunner/ Guntecher class.

Guntecher mostly for the reason it got a head slot which you can put in a very needed Har /quick for quick resta/giresta casts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
And who can complain on 4 slots? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PUMA
Feb 24, 2008, 10:18 AM
I find that Sori-Senba is a good armor. I use it on my techer and FF and it protects both well. And I can use all the slots in it too.

PUMA
Feb 24, 2008, 10:24 AM
oops. Sorry. I forgot we were talking about S rank armor. Rabol orpad was ok but I sold it.

Chris28
Feb 24, 2008, 10:35 AM
I just got a Castest Line for my figunner. loving the extra EVA and +3 End

dudeanonymous
Feb 24, 2008, 03:44 PM
shinow is pretty good...so long as you don't need a body slot

xXInvidiaXx
Feb 24, 2008, 04:34 PM
So far I've been using a Rabol Rappy for my FF, Al-Senba for my FT/AT and Stormline for my FG.

Thanks for your help everyone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shishi-O
Feb 24, 2008, 04:38 PM
On 2008-02-23 20:08, ThEoRy wrote:
for fT I like Rabol Lebfa or Rabol Orpad because they have the highest dfp requirement currently available at 125 and they give me outstanding Evasion allowing for mucho just counter.

just adding, the orpa-senba has around 180 dfp, and 209 eva, is very cheap and easy to make.

Reason I chose it I bought an orpad / gaurd, I can continue my combos and even@ 16% ban, I barely take damage.

And if they do get through to damage me I can just counter.

@op

All my gunner types use stormline; At/ Af/ and Fi, all are epuiped with Cati / power, and orpad guard.

The combination with fairly high % means I barely take damage, the Acro classes reap the benefits of higher dfp, while just countering like there is no tomorrow.

That es set up de mio. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ThEoRy
Feb 24, 2008, 04:48 PM
On 2008-02-24 13:38, Shishi-O wrote:

On 2008-02-23 20:08, ThEoRy wrote:

just adding, the orpa-senba has around 180 dfp, and 209 eva, is very cheap and easy to make.

Reason I chose it I bought an orpad / gaurd, I can continue my combos and even@ 16% ban, I barely take damage.

And if they do get through to damage me I can just counter.

@op

All my gunner types use stormline; At/ Af/ and Fi, all are epuiped with Cati / power, and orpad guard.

The combination with fairly high % means I barely take damage, the Acro classes reap the benefits of higher dfp, while just countering like there is no tomorrow.

That es set up de mio. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

yeah I had a set of orpa senbas minus a light one previously. Don't get me wrong those are great armors for a techer. In my case however I wanted to go the super high evasion route. so I got me some 30-40% rabol lebfas and slapped on an orpad / legs which pushed my evasion up over 1300 or more! lol Let's just say I counter almost everything. Oh and plus the Lebfa adds 20 atp I believe for a few more damage points on my bow shots.

Shishi-O
Feb 24, 2008, 04:55 PM
sweet

mvffin
Feb 25, 2008, 02:34 AM
Serafi is probably the best overall. but expensive as crap. I use Orpa-Senba personally.