PDA

View Full Version : Boosts for other classes

Leahcim
Feb 23, 2008, 08:53 PM
With the boosts that came out for GT in mind, think of classes that are lacking luster in your opinion . Come up with ideas to bring them to par.

Fortegunner I know fG got a boost, but I don't know what it was lol, so the following about fG is written in utter ignorance of the changes

- Dual bullets
Basically, allows the fortegunner to equip two bullets on to one gun to save palette space and switching time.

- Charged shot
Remember PSO's charged hit? Same idea as that. This would fire a more powerful hit that would cost more PP and/or be less accurate.

Wartecher

- TECH Counter
Turn Wartecher's deffence into an offense. I think this one has been said before. Basically when a just counter is preformed a tech is automatically casted depending on your line shield's element. The power of this tech is determined by you TP and line shield's Rank.

Fire - Gifoie
Ice - Gibarta
Zonde - Gizonde
Earth - Gidiga
Dark - Megid
Light - Resta

Rank of shield's effect:
C lvl 10 TECH
B lvl 20 TECH
A lvl 30 TECH
S lvl 40 TECH

Protranser

- Trap Proficiency
Allows the player to switch back to a weapon while Traps are lain without the rap disappearing.

Fighgunner

- Gun attribute
Normal attacks of melee weapons have the attribute of bullets. ie: the resistance of melee resistant mobs is bipassed.

- S rank Gun
Give them either Mechgun or Twin Handguns S rank.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leahcim on 2008-02-23 17:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leahcim on 2008-02-23 18:00 ]</font>

Kanore
Feb 23, 2008, 09:03 PM
Obligatory

Guntecher:
Every S rank ever so I don't have to switch out of classes I'm so smart roflXD

Okay, now from this point on this thread doesn't need stuff like this.

GuardianElite
Feb 23, 2008, 09:19 PM
On 2008-02-23 17:53, Leahcim wrote:
With the boosts that came out for GT in mind, think of classes that are lacking luster in your opinion . Come up with ideas to bring them to par.

Fortegunner I know fG got a boost, but I don't know what it was lol, so the following about fG is written in utter ignorance of the changes

- Dual bullets
Basically, allows the fortegunner to equip two bullets on to one gun to save palette space and switching time.

- Charged shot
Remember PSO's charged hit? Same idea as that. This would fire a more powerful hit that would cost more PP and/or be less accurate.

Wartecher

- TECH Counter
Turn Wartecher's deffence into an offense. I think this one has been said before. Basically when a just counter is preformed a tech is automatically casted depending on your line shield's element. The power of this tech is determined by you TP and line shield's Rank.

Fire - Gifoie
Ice - Gibarta
Zonde - Gizonde
Earth - Gidiga
Dark - Megid
Light - Resta

Rank of shield's effect:
C lvl 10 TECH
B lvl 20 TECH
A lvl 30 TECH
S lvl 40 TECH

Protranser

- Trap Proficiency
Allows the player to switch back to a weapon while Traps are lain without the rap disappearing.

Fighgunner

- Gun attribute
Normal attacks of melee weapons have the attribute of bullets. ie: the resistance of melee resistant mobs is bipassed.

- S rank Gun

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leahcim on 2008-02-23 17:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leahcim on 2008-02-23 18:00 ]</font>

I swear why in the does this topic exist...GT got a boost yippie but whyin hell others need a boost cmon You can solo almost any mission..Wartecher do not need a boost the can hold their on from my experience being one..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GuardianElite on 2008-02-23 18:25 ]</font>

Apone
Feb 23, 2008, 09:28 PM
these dont seem like "boosts" they seem like ways that would make a class more unique maybe?

GuardianElite
Feb 23, 2008, 09:31 PM
On 2008-02-23 18:28, Apone wrote:
these dont seem like "boosts" they seem like ways that would make a class more unique maybe?

The problem with Psu people worry what someone else does.. btw hows changing WTers Defensive to Offensive not a boost..

Kanju
Feb 23, 2008, 09:37 PM
- Dual bullets

One question. If someone equipped two bullets on a gun, what would the element be? Is there an element that takes dominance over another element? Or would the thing be green and have no percentage?

Apone
Feb 23, 2008, 09:39 PM
seems more something trivial than a boost to me thats all...

Sekani
Feb 23, 2008, 09:49 PM
If we're talking boosts, can we at least keep them in the realm of, I dunno, something that could actually happen?

Enough with all the damned dodge-strafe-barrel roll shit already....

Winter_of_uno
Feb 24, 2008, 03:17 AM
Before boosting classes some more, ST should try not to turn PSU into a casual game like "My Horse and me".

Boost mob stats FFS!!!

dc534
Feb 24, 2008, 03:29 AM
although I do not really die that much as protranser, thank you 40+ percent armor, and I know they are supposed to have weak stats due to being able to equip s rank weps, and I am cool with that, but com on now the only s rank armors that we can equip, that are worth equiping are serafi-senba and shinowa line at this point, good luck getting one of those for as cheap as lets say a storm line. Why can acrotecher equip storm lines we have 5 ranger just as they do but what makes them a better ranger than us protansers, It is rather disheartening when protranser does get their armor, which seems to be never it is going to be obsolete to the other armors that every other class can equip since it wont be able to equip s rank units. Oh well I guess I still do get to equip all them s ranks so I cant complain to much. I do wish they would fix those ex traps to where we can attack after they are layed but that does not stop me from using them.

RemiusTA
Feb 24, 2008, 04:29 AM

- Dual bullets

- Charged shot

Wartecher

- TECH Counter

Fire - Gifoie
Ice - Gibarta
Zonde - Gizonde
Earth - Gidiga
Dark - Megid
Light - Resta

Rank of shield's effect:
C lvl 10 TECH
B lvl 20 TECH
A lvl 30 TECH
S lvl 40 TECH

Protranser

- Trap Proficiency

Fighgunner

- Gun attribute

- S rank Gun

YES WONDERFUL

LETS BALANCE GUNTECHER THEN GIVE EVERYONE ELSE SOMETHING BETTER TO BALANCE THE BALANCE

GOD WE'RE SO SMART PSU WILL BE SO BALANCED WHAT ON EARTH WERE WE THINKING MAN SONIC TEAM IS SO DUMB

O BTW LETS GO AHEAD AND RELEASE THAT HUMANBLAST AND NEWMANSUMMONBLACKBEAST TECHNIQUE NOW BOOST BOOST BOOST THEM ALL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RemiusTA on 2008-02-24 01:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RemiusTA on 2008-02-24 01:33 ]</font>

Syl
Feb 24, 2008, 04:42 AM
lol, so many topics from the same person because someone's sore GT got a deserved balance...

And the TP boost hasn't even been confirmed of being much greater than it is now.

physic
Feb 24, 2008, 04:56 AM
actually Gt was fine before this boost, they really didnt need s rank wands or tp boost, now they have changed the class more than boosted it. Before GT was expected to be support, now they are expected to attack with magic half the time as well.
I do think that they could add more playstyle expansion stuff rather than boosts for other jobs, but i doubt they will.