PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: St. Patricks Day Event!

Zeaxel
Feb 25, 2008, 01:39 AM
Hello everyone I'm here representing Brigade of the Hidden Shadow. We wanted to let you know about our upcoming community event we have planned. Hope to hear from you soon or see you there!

Mc O' Connell's Lucky Leprechaun Bash

Hey guys and cheers from the Brigade. This is our 3rd major event and it's coming in a month so prepare for another great one. Well it's that time of the year again.... the day you find a four leaf clover in your bowl of lucky charms, head over to the local pub and have a fight with that one neighbor you really hate next door, and then while your styling with your fancy green clothes you seen a leprechaun and take that little gremlin's pot of gold.

We have our own PSU version of St. Pattys day. We're holding this event on Sun. March 16th. We have some special rules for this event, all weps except spells must be neutral no exceptions, you also must also wear some sort of green or have green hair etc., last thing I'm having the elimination aspect to this as well so if you die you have one chance to live unless you have a techer which has Giresta which you may do 1 Giresta.

For the main info on the Event here you go:

When: Sun. 16th at 2pm PST/5pm EST

Where: Meet up at the colony first floor. UNI 23

Rules: If any of the rules listed below are broken at any time of the event will end up as IMMEDIATE disqualification.

1. You may have up to a group (If your a clan or large group of friends you may split to form multiple parties or have mulitple groups of 5).

2. No warping we will be have guides to check and we will be requesting the leader of the party's name.

3. No mech guns just to prevent glitching.

4. All will be done in S2 running various missions so sorry for lower lvls unless u have a low lvl party may be able to work things out.

5. Wear some green and only neutral weps are allowed.

6. This is also an Elmination Event so if you die your out of your team unless the person has giresta which you can be revived once. If you do die then your guide will remove you.

Prizes: May increase in time right now our goal is 20Mil

Well if you have any questions or concerns feel free to leave it below, here's hoping for a great turn out!

This is on 360

For an update on the Event this is how it's going to be run.
It's going to be a race/survival test. Basicly we have a course which isn't going to be announced till the event and your objective is to get to the end alive. You have one life unless someone in your party has Giresta which may be revived once. If at any point of the race your team is all KIA your score stops there. If for any reason everyone in the event dies before the last checkpoint we will go by who made it the farthest. Last thing if you don't win 1st, 2nd or 3rd but you do make it to the last checkpoint I will give you a prize for your effort.

BOTHS Guild Portal (http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=231625&TabID=1950658)

SEGA Boards Topic (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=71960)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeaxel on 2008-02-26 22:52 ]</font>

pikachief
Feb 25, 2008, 01:51 AM
im a bit confused....

I'll come cuz i love neutral weapons and i love green, I usually have green hair on Kitty unless i have some weird theme going on with kitty....

So yea im a bit confused on if wheere doing missions and where and such but i'll come.

I just hope the PSO event doesnt run throguh this.... im having an event as well but im waiting for the PSO event to pass.

Zeaxel
Feb 25, 2008, 01:59 AM
It will be a competitive event. Last one standing takes home the prize. We will be doing S2 Missions. Details apart from that are still being smoothed out so everything will hopefully go off without a hitch.

If you have any thoughts or ideas you think may be helpful or make the event more fun please feel free to leave them here

NNEONateDogg
Feb 25, 2008, 06:38 AM
On 2008-02-24 22:39, Zeaxel wrote:
only neutral weps are allowed

Finally, a place where my neutral Huge Cutter, Gudda Hon, Mugunruk, Ank Zagza, and Crimson Line will be welcome! I will think about coming to this.

DEM_CIG
Feb 25, 2008, 10:14 AM
I might do this event.

Yusaku_Kudou
Feb 25, 2008, 10:30 AM
Sounds interesting.

VDOgamemaster
Feb 25, 2008, 03:13 PM
Hey guys I'm the leader of the Brigade of the Hidden Shadow. I never have posted here on PSO-World before but why not start now.

Kitty to answer your question the missions will be announced at the race.

Well guys if there are anymore questions go right ahead. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

DEM_CIG
Feb 25, 2008, 03:30 PM
I might attend... i got springbreak through the 1st through the 8th... but i might come home the following weekend..

jayster
Feb 25, 2008, 03:40 PM
If forteGunners have to use neutral bullets then we're screwed... Hunters will practically do the same damage since they can use their leveled PA's. Techers get their leveled spells. forteGunners get green bullets with low ATP, ATT...???

VDOgamemaster
Feb 25, 2008, 04:12 PM
For gunners they may use any of these non-elemental photon arts listed here
http://www.pso-world.com/items-psu-pa-comparison.php

Truth is I've never played as a gunner and I've played PSU since it first came out. I think you will be okay with these bullets at least, it's a disadvantage to everyone having only neutral weps and since these bullets have no true element they're fine in the rule book.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VDOgamemaster on 2008-02-25 13:14 ]</font>

pikachief
Feb 25, 2008, 04:14 PM
Oh survival?

I wanna bring kitty cuz she uses neutral weapons a lot and wears green all the time, but she dies CONSTANTLY >.< lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Its funny, im really good at playing a techer and a ranger, but im horrible at hunter.... y do u all say its the easiest!? i think rangers easiest then force than hunter http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DEM_CIG
Feb 25, 2008, 04:17 PM
Yawn... bullets r nuetral but they have certian effects... which makes them good depending on the situation...

xXInvidiaXx
Feb 25, 2008, 04:20 PM
On 2008-02-25 13:12, VDOgamemaster wrote:

The comparison is stored locally, do you mean any frag PA's/non element bullets?

Zeaxel
Feb 25, 2008, 04:49 PM
Yes he does, the Ultimate Bullet arts like Boma Duranga, Mayalee Shot, Killer Shot, Yak Zagenga + all the others.

Remember this also limits weapons such as no Ank Dedda, Crimson, TH Ragnus.... you know them. If more people voice their opinions we will take it into consideration of course.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeaxel on 2008-02-25 13:50 ]</font>

Aries2384
Feb 25, 2008, 07:25 PM
Okay soo.. about techers. Do we have to un-link our rods and wands? No elemental boosts? And can we use any element? So if thats the case.. are their 4 other techers out their who want to group? O_o

VDOgamemaster
Feb 25, 2008, 08:02 PM
Yes just to make it even with everyone else you will need to take off your elemental boost on your rods and other tech weps.

DarkEliteRico
Feb 26, 2008, 11:56 AM

Truth is I've never played as a gunner and I've played PSU since it first came out. I think you will be okay with these bullets at least, it's a disadvantage to everyone having only neutral weps and since these bullets have no true element they're fine in the rule book.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VDOgamemaster on 2008-02-25 13:14 ]</font>
No offense but those non elemental bullets are kinda shit, Barada Maga, Twin Mayalee, Barada Chamga are pretty much the only ones worth a shit. Others won't do too much good for the run or have a huge PP cost with little to offer in return.

easy
Feb 26, 2008, 12:46 PM
no mech guns glitching. whats rong with you mech guns glitch if i want to you and your St. Patricks Day Event go and kiss sage

DarkEliteRico
Feb 26, 2008, 12:49 PM
On another note, didn't they just remove the MG glitch again, or holy hell is there yet another version out already?

Zeaxel
Feb 26, 2008, 12:49 PM
Well so far most seem to think that the ultimate bullet arts will be fair but as said earlier, if more people say something it may be changed

Rumor has it there is still one way left though I havn't heard anything concrete or seen it myself so that was put in for precaution.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeaxel on 2008-02-26 09:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeaxel on 2008-02-26 17:45 ]</font>

jayster
Feb 26, 2008, 12:52 PM
On 2008-02-26 08:56, DarkEliteRico wrote:

No offense but those non elemental bullets are kinda shit, Barada Maga, Twin Mayalee, Barada Chamga are pretty much the only ones worth a shit. Others won't do too much good for the run or have a huge PP cost with little to offer in return.

I agree. Those ult pa's aren't that good anyway. The best ult pa we have is probably Yak Zagenga, and you have to dance around with 1hp so that makes it incrediably hard when you only have 1 life. Gunners are definatly getting shafted in this. I bet the fighters can still do more damage with nuetral weps than we could if we have our elemented bullets. Same with techers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jayster on 2008-02-26 09:54 ]</font>

easy
Feb 26, 2008, 12:53 PM
On another note, didn't they just remove the MG glitch again, or holy hell is there yet another version out already?

yes

jayster
Feb 26, 2008, 12:56 PM
On 2008-02-26 09:53, easy wrote:

yes

yup it's out again, the new way is retarted though and is more difficult to do. It's not very effective.

easy
Feb 26, 2008, 01:01 PM
it is

easy
Feb 26, 2008, 01:05 PM
i got i glitch but i wiill not tell no one sega will fix if i did best glitch ever

i can tell you one thing its out on the internet

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-02-26 10:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-02-26 10:07 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-02-26 10:08 ]</font>

pikachief
Feb 26, 2008, 02:27 PM
So i can ultimate Grenade myself for Yellow health, then shoot 3 500's with my ultimate crossbow at everything? awesome.

VDOgamemaster
Feb 26, 2008, 05:46 PM
On 2008-02-26 09:52, jayster wrote:

On 2008-02-26 08:56, DarkEliteRico wrote:

I agree. Those ult pa's aren't that good anyway. The best ult pa we have is probably Yak Zagenga, and you have to dance around with 1hp so that makes it incrediably hard when you only have 1 life. Gunners are definatly getting shafted in this. I bet the fighters can still do more damage with nuetral weps than we could if we have our elemented bullets. Same with techers.

Very true that gunners will not be as even as a fighter would. Fighters I will admit will have a slight advantage but I'll try to make it more even with the gunners and techers by having a diffcult course for an all fighter party like having to fight a flying boss monster. Either way you have around 3 weeks to get your PAs up hopefully you'll work on those. Sorry if it's inconvient to you trying to make it equal for everyone.

jayster
Feb 26, 2008, 06:29 PM
On 2008-02-26 11:27, pikachief wrote:
So i can ultimate Grenade myself for Yellow health, then shoot 3 500's with my ultimate crossbow at everything? awesome.

how are you only hitting 500's? Mine hits 600+ per bullet without even missing hp.

Evangeline
Feb 26, 2008, 11:03 PM
count me in! ^_-

VDOgamemaster
Feb 27, 2008, 01:45 AM
Just a little update how it's going to be run.
It's going to be a race/survival test. Basicly we have a course which isn't going to be announced till the event and your objective is to get to the end alive. You have one life unless someone in your party has Giresta which may be revived once. If at any point of the race your team is all KIA your score stops there. If for any reason everyone in the event dies before the last checkpoint we will go by who made it the farthest. Last thing if anyone else doesn't win 1st, 2nd or 3rd but do make it to the last checkpoint I will give you a prize for your effort.

Ryno
Feb 27, 2008, 05:05 PM
i'll pass

swif
Mar 2, 2008, 02:08 AM
Can we only use giresta to revive one person or revive everyone once??

sheep
Mar 2, 2008, 03:33 AM
i would like to but my f-gunner may not be a good choice

Unit-54
Mar 2, 2008, 07:16 AM
What about ex traps for pt?

pikachief
Mar 2, 2008, 11:03 AM
On 2008-03-02 04:16, Unit-54 wrote:
What about ex traps for pt?

ssshhh dont ruin it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif lol jk

VDOgamemaster
Mar 2, 2008, 01:14 PM
One revive per person in party but may not be used to revive the same person more than once.

About protransers, atm I am having it be okay to use traps.

Also another question was asked earlier about elemental armor if you have to have neutral. The answer is no you may use any element of armor.

VDOgamemaster
Mar 15, 2008, 02:27 PM
Tommorrow's the event hope everyone's ready!!!

We're all looking good. These are the prizes most likely going to be given out.

1st-20Mil
2nd-5Mil
3rd-3Mil

Also if anyone after that makes it out alive in the course you will recieve 1Mil for your party.

DEM_CIG
Mar 15, 2008, 03:03 PM
I cant make it, ill be busy with stuff.

NNEONateDogg
Mar 16, 2008, 09:42 AM
I can't wait until tonite! My crew is going to do well if things go as expected.

VDOgamemaster
Mar 16, 2008, 01:26 PM
Hope your all ready for our event today!!!
Don't be late and wear some green because you never know, you might have the luck of the irish.

NNEONateDogg
Mar 16, 2008, 06:51 PM
This was a cool event. Even though we didn't win, it was still fun. Our group kind of had problems: some members weren't prepared, didn't need to fight all enemies in some areas of missions. All together it was fun. Thanks for the event!

VDOgamemaster
Mar 16, 2008, 08:24 PM
Thanks it was fun hosting it and cool seeing everyone show up. Hope everyone looks out for our other future events.

1st-K/bit and Jaos for Jesus
2nd-GIRs team
3rd-KOS-MOS and SeeD

chicken105
Mar 16, 2008, 08:42 PM
i was going to join k/bits team with peter griffen. I was busy at 5est though >.<

pikachief
Mar 16, 2008, 10:16 PM
Aww i really wanted to come but i was busy >.<