PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: So what do you think about Photon Gacha

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 25, 2008, 04:25 PM
I see a few people with those are actaully legit.
By legit i mean fair percentage of actually getting somethin good...

Like have only 5 rare items and like 35 normal things.... Kinda wrong...

How i did it. it was 40-60
so basically you had a 40% chance of gettin some very rare (S rank weapons/items) the other 60% was A rank stuff which is still kinda of good

Is that bad how i did that????

I mean i see people where its a 5%-20% chance you will get anything worth getting.....

I mean isnt the Photon Gacha purpose is to "possibly" help someone get somethin for a low price....

Not take advantage of it and just get big money off
it... I meant atleast give them a fair chance to get something

This is just my opinion however.....other might see it different

Fox_Makenshi
Feb 25, 2008, 04:39 PM
Well since most people know how it works now and we can actually see the price it's fair enough. You're taking a tremendous chance with a photon gacha though.

Love,
Fox Makenshi

Randomness
Feb 25, 2008, 04:56 PM
Yeah, if theres 3 good items in there, your odds are like 1 in 300 of nailing one of them.

10k per spin, that makes it 3 mil assuming you nail the mean. But as we all know, 50% of the time it will take more than the mean.

mvffin
Feb 25, 2008, 05:52 PM
i think about 90% or more people put junk in their gacha's, making it impossible for anyone with a decent gacha set up to be found. personally, i wouldn't put any -lines in there, and instead put something actually useful, like copernia/olpad(each one is half a grinder S, ok?)

PALRAPPYS
Feb 25, 2008, 05:55 PM
Put 99 each of crap mats... have 3 of your good things there...

Yeah that's why I don't do it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

GaNksTa
Feb 25, 2008, 05:58 PM
There was a post about this on the official forums.. If you load it up with stacks of 99 and 3 good items, I think it was like a 1/32,725 chance of getting that rare item..

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 25, 2008, 06:01 PM
On 2008-02-25 14:58, GaNksTa wrote:
There was a post about this on the official forums.. If you load it up with stacks of 99 and 3 good items, I think it was like a 1/32,725 chance of getting that rare item..

i mean i want to get some money but at the same time
get the person a fair chance to get a rare.

i put like two catilium in there
i set it to 30k

catilium csot bout 250k i think......cant beat that.....

SStrikerR
Feb 25, 2008, 06:23 PM
On 2008-02-25 15:01, Charger89 wrote:

On 2008-02-25 14:58, GaNksTa wrote:

i mean i want to get some money but at the same time
get the person a fair chance to get a rare.

i put like two catilium in there
i set it to 30k

catilium csot bout 250k i think......cant beat that.....

If you want to sell stuff cheap, set it in your shop for 30k, because the gatcha is a RISK to play, a gamble, it's not supposed to be any easy way to get stuff. It's supposed to be there so if people use it, you make a PROFIT.

Tulio07
Feb 25, 2008, 06:33 PM
the other thing is to have a lotta junk in there and a fwe really good things ... but have the price be really cheap