PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: warning about photon gacha

tailz
Feb 25, 2008, 08:38 PM
sorry if this has been said before - i dont think it has, but i coulda missed it

i had mine stocked full of s+10's (that were bought legitimately, otherwise i would have been banned), the price was set at max meseta and my ad said the gacha was out of order, just for further clarification

i saw the grinder prices were up higher than usual, so i put a stack in my shop for 1k less... obviously getting me a full room of people in about half a second

then i noticed someone was usin my gacha, and after a couple turns i remembered mine was on max... so i checked the price n saw it was set to 1 meseta

before you flame me for being an idiot - i checked my price was max about 50billion times - you would too if you had urs full of s+10's, so i am absolutely POSITIVE it was set to 99,999,999 - i also attempted to use it myself...

so if you were using ur gacha as storage (which is much faster than gift wrapping everything, in case u were wondering why), you may want to check ur price

SStrikerR
Feb 25, 2008, 09:26 PM
On 2008-02-25 17:38, tailz wrote:
sorry if this has been said before - i dont think it has, but i coulda missed it

i had mine stocked full of s+10's (that were bought legitimately, otherwise i would have been banned), the price was set at max meseta and my ad said the gacha was out of order, just for further clarification

i saw the grinder prices were up higher than usual, so i put a stack in my shop for 1k less... obviously getting me a full room of people in about half a second

then i noticed someone was usin my gacha, and after a couple turns i remembered mine was on max... so i checked the price n saw it was set to 1 meseta

before you flame me for being an idiot - i checked my price was max about 50billion times - you would too if you had urs full of s+10's, so i am absolutely POSITIVE it was set to 99,999,999 - i also attempted to use it myself...

so if you were using ur gacha as storage (which is much faster than gift wrapping everything, in case u were wondering why), you may want to check ur price

Maybe there's a certain price you cant set it above...and if you do it sets it to 1 meseta?

Randomness
Feb 25, 2008, 09:28 PM
On 2008-02-25 18:26, Ryan113 wrote:

Maybe there's a certain price you cant set it above...and if you do it sets it to 1 meseta?

And now we're going to have rumors about a gacha hax.

Retehi
Feb 25, 2008, 09:29 PM
UH OH MAYBE ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER ROLLBACK

Randomness
Feb 25, 2008, 09:30 PM
I give this thread 2 hours before part of it gets FKLed. Tops.

tailz
Feb 25, 2008, 09:45 PM
On 2008-02-25 18:26, Ryan113 wrote:

i just reset mine to max, checked, used it, left the room, came back n its still max... so it should be fine now... im guessin it just reset when they fixed the text display

but still, if you havent checked since they fixed the display, itd be worth the extra few minutes

Feign
Feb 25, 2008, 09:51 PM
*Lights the blowtorch* >:3