PDA

View Full Version : Quest: DnD campaign signup

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 25, 2008, 10:43 PM
Ok, the last topic was fairly derailed. Here's how things will work. If you are remotely interested, simply post and say so. You don't have to hold to it if you don't want to. Basically, I want everyone who is potentially joining on the same page. I want to tell everyone and explain to everyone the rough sketch of the campaign and find out what people like, don't like, and desire to do. So please, if you wish to join in, simply post.

Confirmed for Brawl to play:

-NPCmook
-Z
-DizzyDi
-Tact

Wishy-washies:

-DLshadow
-Randomness
-Nidramag
-VanHalen

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2008-02-25 22:30 ]</font>

NPCMook
Feb 26, 2008, 12:15 AM
Bump

Scrub
Feb 26, 2008, 12:49 AM
know whats cool

posting what class theyre gonna be so i can decide if i want to play or not

NPCMook
Feb 26, 2008, 12:55 AM
As far as I know it could be using D20: Modern

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 26, 2008, 01:00 AM
There's a lot of fleshing out to do on this. Stay tuned, I'll go into great detail about how this campaign is going to work. The world is non-standard to say the least.

Larian
Feb 26, 2008, 02:55 AM
This would be fun...Seeing how I flat out told my roommate no when he asked me if i wanted in on his latest campaign. The only reason why I said no though was because I still really really really really want to get some significant progress on my own campaign and world. And now he is trying to drag me in to help him still and I'm like all... But what the hey, this might prove to be fun! =P

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 26, 2008, 04:37 PM
Well, there's still a lot of work to be done so feel free to message me on AIM if you have any suggestions.