PDA

View Full Version : Best weapon for Fortefighter

m0jo
Feb 26, 2008, 04:15 AM
Hey sup...

now i finally made it into a Beast fortefighter lvl 1 Smile and my ATP currently are about 389 but i m just about to lvl so i guess it ll be 395 or so...

right now i m using arza breboa and the skill "renzan seidan-ga" on lvl 6...

before i was using a twin dagger pair and that thing had an amazingly fast swing...now the twin claws are far slower and the skill is based on attacking one and not multiple foes...so...

anyone can tell me what weapon is fastest and strongest in one for a fortefighter?? i was looking arround a lot but didnt find exactly what i was looking for...maybe twin sabers? Or should i stay with the twin claws? any good advice would help...

thanks in advance

greets m0jo

ashley50
Feb 26, 2008, 04:17 AM
Axes
Spears
Twin Claws

(In my opinion btw)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2008-02-26 01:19 ]</font>

KamiSori
Feb 26, 2008, 04:40 AM
Axes - regular attack kinda sucks but it knocks enemies down. Ank Redda is incredibly powerful and not unbearably slow either. jabroga is a must when you can afford it. dont know much about dudrega tbh.

Spear - all photon arts. very strong weapon, moderately fast. most argue that spear trumps sword in pretty much all aspects.

twin claws - ive gone from hating them to loving them. the rensan seidan ga PA is very good on enemies like Svaltus, Tenghos, anything with 1-2 hitboxes not the best for mobs.

Twin Saber - Assault Crush/Rising Crush. Twin Sabers are probably your best bet for mobs. Close to the speed of a dagger. Rising Strike is an amazing crowd control weapon. its useful from the start, a good choice for small-medium sized mobs. Assault Crush is a pain to level and isnt very good for the first 20 levels, but once it hits lv21 it will become incredibly powerful on larger enemies.

You wont find any melee weapons faster than daggers im afraid, but claws and sabers arent too far behind.

ShuttleXpC
Feb 26, 2008, 04:52 AM
I don't know why, but I absolutely hate twin sabers >.<;

thunder-ray
Feb 26, 2008, 05:00 AM
On 2008-02-26 01:40, KamiSori wrote:
Axes - regular attack kinda sucks but it knocks enemies down. Ank Redda is incredibly powerful and not unbearably slow either. jabroga is a must when you can afford it. dont know much about dudrega tbh.

Spear - all photon arts. very strong weapon, moderately fast. most argue that spear trumps sword in pretty much all aspects.

twin claws - ive gone from hating them to loving them. the rensan seidan ga PA is very good on enemies like Svaltus, Tenghos, anything with 1-2 hitboxes not the best for mobs.

Twin Saber - Assault Crush/Rising Crush. Twin Sabers are probably your best bet for mobs. Close to the speed of a dagger. Rising Strike is an amazing crowd control weapon. its useful from the start, a good choice for small-medium sized mobs. Assault Crush is a pain to level and isnt very good for the first 20 levels, but once it hits lv21 it will become incredibly powerful on larger enemies.

You wont find any melee weapons faster than daggers im afraid, but claws and sabers arent too far behind.

Dugrega is slow as hell to lvl at first but once it hits 21 it owns. The first 2 combos are only one hit each and hits two areas on big mobs but once u get the 3rd combo it owns. The only real problem with the pa is lvling the thing since it takes so long to lvl it. Most fighters would prefer dedda over dugrega since it lvls faster and is quicker to hit monsters with it.

landman
Feb 26, 2008, 05:09 AM
Don't forget the handgun

And Dugrega = love

SolRiver
Feb 26, 2008, 07:04 AM
.... Slicer

=X

SStrikerR
Feb 26, 2008, 07:14 AM
For the OP's sake, I think we need Jose to post some pics of Jabroga's massive dmg.

(I would but since I just got it it's only lv 3, and therefore I would not show how much it can do =D. Oh that and I can't take pics =P)

Soda
Feb 26, 2008, 07:21 AM
On 2008-02-26 04:04, SolRiver wrote:
.... Slicer

=X

Slicer goanna get weak in the future(well the first PA that came out for it)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soda on 2008-02-26 04:22 ]</font>

DEM_CIG
Feb 26, 2008, 09:11 AM
This is a opinion question there really is no best weapon... but if i had to pick one I would say spear, sword or axe.

GreenArcher
Feb 26, 2008, 11:34 AM
DOUBLE SABER AMIRITE

/sarcasm

Doh42
Feb 26, 2008, 11:53 AM
Even a good old one handed dagger can destroy small planets in the hands of fortefighter. Pick your weapons and PAs based on your preferences and your foes. As far as I'm concerned, twin sabers, single dagger, single claw, twin claws are my favourite weapons on FF, but I'll use anything I have access to, when the situation calls for it.

Personally, the regular attack of a weapon is more important than the PAs. For example, I don't like swords by themselves, but tornado break and gravity break are lovely in some situations. Recharging and JA'ing regular attacks with them, however, is a pain in the neck, so I usually don't bother. I'll "use" a sword to get specific enemies down, but once the PP is empty, I usually swap it out (or use a photon charge if I still need to use it)

Garanz-Baranz
Feb 26, 2008, 12:24 PM
and FF's weaponry is generally great, considering it's massive ATP.

As FF, Twin Claws[if you are a female] Are really fast, considering Females get a additional hit on the basic combo, going 1-2-3 hits per combo. Twin Claws are very good, even the "weakest" PA for it, Bukuu Resen Ga[or something] is very useful, hitting three targets on all 3 combos.

If your Male, Fist[Knuckle, however you call it,] are the fastest weapon in PP Regen and damage output mostly. Fist are highly accurate too. Their PAs are all good really, though Ikk Hikk does desire some speed...

^.^; now, I can't say my statings are True, but they are fast, regardless.

And, you CAN use Twin Daggers as an FF o.o;

Alecc
Feb 28, 2008, 04:19 AM
i would choose spears or twin claws.

SkyCrusader
Feb 28, 2008, 05:01 AM
I think that your best bet would be knuckles, spears, swords and a single saber like a blackheart with spinning strike. It does immense damage to targets I hit around the 2000 mark and I am only lv 86

Jao
Feb 28, 2008, 05:04 AM
Handgun FTW!!!

m0jo
Feb 28, 2008, 06:12 AM
haha i m 31 now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif so i m far from your lvl http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sir
Feb 28, 2008, 09:01 AM
On 2008-02-26 01:40, KamiSori wrote:

I say if you can get some good PA for the Double claws they'll work great for you (I agree^)

lFiLTHl
Feb 28, 2008, 09:05 AM
Axes - I would really recommend Jabroga. I've really haven't had any time with the other 2 PA's but Jabroga is all I use for Axes.

Spear - Only weapon I use at the moment. If you wanna use spears, definitely buy Dus Majarra. It's hands down the best Spear PA available.

Sword - I would recommend Swords only If you make a really good one. For a PA, I would definitely use Gravity Break for Single Target Killing. I've recently made a Svaltus Sword and the damage output is Insane.

DEM_CIG
Feb 28, 2008, 09:09 AM
Spear FTW

lFiLTHl
Feb 28, 2008, 09:11 AM
On 2008-02-28 06:09, DEM_CIG wrote:
Spear FTW

Word!

Yusaku_Kudou
Feb 28, 2008, 11:58 AM
Rensan Senshou-ga is probably one of the most fun PAs around (Twin Claw). Personally, I'm a Sword/Axe/Spear kinda gal.

lFiLTHl
Feb 28, 2008, 08:31 PM
On 2008-02-28 08:58, Yusaku_Kudou wrote:
Rensan Senshou-ga is probably one of the most fun PAs around (Twin Claw). Personally, I'm a Sword/Axe/Spear kinda gal.

Yusaku is my kinda girl. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

EphekZ
Feb 28, 2008, 08:39 PM
slicer obviously.

ilovetypemoon
Feb 28, 2008, 08:44 PM
For the biggest numbarz, Axes hands down. Although, I love twin sabers to death.

NNEONateDogg
Feb 28, 2008, 09:02 PM
As a Beast Fortefighter, I think I have a good setup of weapons. You can try my setup, if you would like to, and see if it works for you. I use:• Sword
• Knuckles
• Spear
• Axe
• Twin Saber
• Twin Claw

DRO
Feb 28, 2008, 09:12 PM
My fav FF weapons are the sword and the axe

Zorafim
Feb 28, 2008, 09:42 PM
Axe and dugrega to keep things off their feet, Sword and Tornado Break to attack large groups of enemies, Spear with Daggas or Majarra for damage. From there, you have space for preferences, but have at least one handgun.

Altaneen
Feb 29, 2008, 04:42 AM
if your looking for a weapon/pa combo thats both quick and powerful my preference is dus majarra.

Zorafim
Feb 29, 2008, 10:53 AM
It's not so much of a preference as a stated fact. That PA is broken.

Kylie
Feb 29, 2008, 12:03 PM
Axe, spear, twin claw, knuckles, and maybe twin saber. All it has S in, basically.

Davot
Feb 29, 2008, 12:17 PM
Twin Saber,Spear,Twin Claws,Axe,Knuckles.Thats my set up although ikeep failing Grand Crosses im on board 3.><