PDA

View Full Version : Lost PAs at Rollback

FlayedOne
Feb 26, 2008, 05:37 AM
it was horrible.
i would transfer all my PAs to a new character some days ago...after logging in today i wonder where my PAs go...my main hasnt them, my new character hasnt them...and there are not in the storageroom...

3 Ultimate PAs and much other PAs all lv 15-30...time to say godbye

is there any chance to connect sega and getting them back? only the disc...i level them up again...but i dont want to collect the PA Frags again...

P.S.: u think its possible to getting back the Discs? and if i get the...the level of them too?

Sorry for my Badly English

easy
Feb 26, 2008, 06:36 AM
i would quit if i was you sick of segas Rollbacks sent a letter to them tell you are sick of it

its not psu its back to the futurehttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-02-26 03:41 ]</font>

FlayedOne
Feb 26, 2008, 06:38 AM
where can i find their email?

and how should i tell it them?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlayedOne on 2008-02-26 03:42 ]</font>

easy
Feb 26, 2008, 06:39 AM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php

FlayedOne
Feb 26, 2008, 06:54 AM
thanks for the quick help

SStrikerR
Feb 26, 2008, 07:10 AM
On 2008-02-26 02:37, FlayedOne wrote:
it was horrible.
i would transfer all my PAs to a new character some days ago...after logging in today i wonder where my PAs go...my main hasnt them, my new character hasnt them...and there are not in the storageroom...

3 Ultimate PAs and much other PAs all lv 15-30...time to say godbye

is there any chance to connect sega and getting them back? only the disc...i level them up again...but i dont want to collect the PA Frags again...

P.S.: u think its possible to getting back the Discs? and if i get the...the level of them too?

Sorry for my Badly English

Well you only lost whatever PAs you got and leveled for around 12 hours after the update, so unless you played a REALLLLY long time I dont see how you got the frags for 3 ult PAs, and leveling them 15 levels in such a short time.

FlayedOne
Feb 26, 2008, 07:39 AM
i have used all the frags for the ulti pas...i dont have any more...so it would take some hours to get the PA Fras. and the PA Lv...like i said, the level is no problem...

beatrixkiddo
Feb 26, 2008, 08:41 AM
The rollback would not have deleted any items you ALREADY had before the maintenance. Sounds like something went wrong for you personally. Hope they can fix it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatrixkiddo on 2008-02-26 05:44 ]</font>

FlayedOne
Feb 26, 2008, 08:55 AM
yeah thats why i'm confused. i only put them in the storageroom and take them with my new character...use them und do some missions...

after my next log in the character was deleted and the pa lost...my main hasnt them, and they arent in storage