PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: What are the best PA's for a Human Male Acrofig

magicman34
Feb 26, 2008, 05:24 PM
I have a whole bunch of pa's and ults for my Acrofighter and apart from the 2 slicer one's at level 40 (cos they level so easy) the others are just past 11 (mainly cos most only get 2 combo's) and a couple at 21 (cos they get 3 combo's).

I've loooked at bogga robado, chuei jitotsushin and hishou jinren the only ult's I don't yet have, but the info is not helpful.

What do you use and why?

Are the above mentioned any good?

Are we getting anymore ult's anytime soon?

JarinKail
Feb 26, 2008, 05:47 PM
I use Rising Strike, Choutou and Buten.

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 26, 2008, 05:57 PM
I like Hikai Shuha-zan, Buten Shuren-zan, Bukuu Saien-zan, Spinning Strike, Gravity Strike, Rising Strike, and Cross Hurricane. Haven't really tried out the new Twin Claw, Twin Dagger, or Knuckle PAs yet, but Bogga Zubba and Renzan Seidan-ga are pretty good.

GreenArcher
Feb 26, 2008, 06:01 PM
Bukuu on a Daiga-Misaki:

Now what's cooler than being cool? Ice cold!

...yeah it freezes lots of stuff http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

pikachief
Feb 26, 2008, 06:07 PM
On 2008-02-26 15:01, Green_Archer3 wrote:
Bukuu on a Daiga-Misaki:

Now what's cooler than being cool? Ice cold!

...yeah it freezes lots of stuff http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

LOL XD OH NOES THE SONGS STUCK IN MY HEAD AGAIN!!! T_T

stukasa
Feb 26, 2008, 06:10 PM
Buten + Deva-zashi = <3

Bukuu + Daiga-misaki = <3

I agree with Shiroryuu's entire list and I'll add that I love Bogga Robado! You can spam the first combo over and over for great damage against a single target. Spinning Strike and Renzan Seidan-ga serve a similar function but Bogga Robado is my personal favorite of the three (it's the fastest and most fun IMO, though it's not very mobile).

Kismet
Feb 26, 2008, 06:11 PM
I'm a female AF, but I believe what I normally use works just as good. I use the following PAs due to either their power or the fact that they're already fast PAs (speed performance wise), so being an AF makes them even faster and generally in MY opinion, even more fun to use. ^_^

Chikki Kyoren-jin (The AF's greatest damage dealer. Even after the 2nd nuke comes, this skill is still useful and takes the cake on being the AF's highest ranged damage melee PA.)

Choutou Kantsu-jin (This PA is just plain FUN on AF. And after Chikki is nuked, you'll be a lot more prone to use it. With the right element slicer, buffs, and the so-easy-to-hit Just Attack crit, this Pa's definetely worth it for you to continue to use it!)

Spinning Strike (I can't speak from personal experience, but some of my friends have claimed this PA to be the best PA for single targets. I happily settle with my Gravity Strike, though.)

Chuei Jitosushin (As dumb as it looks, USE IT. It may be hard to believe, but this PA has the highest attack % out of all of the twin claw PAs, making it the strongest twin claw PA. Like with Choutou, buffs and Just Attack make it all the more worthwhile.)

Renga Chujin-shou & Hishou Jiren-zan (Both are incredible PAs, but I've only personally used Renga. Some claim that it's hard to aim, but once you get used to it, it's no trouble at all. It's also excellent of most -I'm NOT saying all and I have TRIED this- of the bosses, especially the dragons. However, Hishou may very well deliver just as well. Just use both, I'd suppose. Of course, it's ultimately up to you! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif)

pionear
Feb 26, 2008, 11:00 PM
Chikki
Chikki
Chikki

Spam it while you can before the supposed nerf...

DarthLasek
Feb 27, 2008, 12:01 AM
Get Cards...cards are awesome and level 21+(they level FAST) im doing over 550 a hit for 3 hits per shot...with only lvl 11 buffs....but yea...i use all my twin sabers, slicers, and dagger pas