PDA

View Full Version : Demons Above S2 D:

Poncho_Jr
Feb 26, 2008, 08:38 PM
On average...
What was the fastest time of your solo?
I plan to hunt for [B]Kazarod with two other people on Thursday.
Me- Fortetecher- Plan to debuff to and nuke make things ever so faster.
Fatality- Will Anga Jabroga his way vitory.
Gir- Added Support.

If I can get a rough average of everyone's time. I can pretty much figure out if it's better to find, or buy the [B] Kazarod. D:

Alura
Feb 26, 2008, 08:42 PM
my fastest time uh 15 mins. hi ponchoie
well thats with 50% weps and slicers and on my beast D:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alura on 2008-02-26 17:43 ]</font>

NPCMook
Feb 26, 2008, 08:56 PM
If you did it on Friday I'd help you do runs as long as we could do them till we got 2 >.>

EDIT: Also the fastest time I've done it with a Fortetecher, Protranser, and Guntecher was about 13 minutes(EX Traps FTW)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NPCMook on 2008-02-26 17:59 ]</font>

Shiryuu
Feb 26, 2008, 09:09 PM
14 minutes with mid % weapons.

Avoid Ageeta in block 3, too many tengohgs.

R2D6battlebot
Feb 27, 2008, 12:31 AM
my fastest solo time is 23 minutes on a Cast Fortegunner, but all my bullets are relatively high compared to most gunners i see ._. mg glitchers ftl

Gryffin
Feb 27, 2008, 01:36 AM
My Fortecher friend duo'd with a Protranser/Acrofighter/Fortefighter And got roughly 20-30 minutes per run.

dc534
Feb 27, 2008, 01:47 AM
really I kill everything and get an s and it takes me nearly 35 minutes but I dont ever die since I have decent armors, 50ice 46% fire crimson lines. It could also be I try to level up moves as I run through and then jabroaga that boss maybe 4 times and he is dead. I am a protranser if you must know and this is with no bot, even though my bot does have 120 btl status.

Arada
Feb 27, 2008, 03:48 AM
I've been searching for a Kazarod myself. I was at around 70 runs when I found it.

I usually play Fortetecher but i tried all the techer classes in there as it took me so much time to solo it (more or less 30 minutes). As Wartecher I had the best results at around 25.

There's a rule I learned quite fast in that mission: if the first spawn has Ollakas, restart as there's only one of those maps that's not full of Tenghogs (at least 20 on Ollaka maps except on one of them).

There are also very few places where you can skip, you'll learn really fast where http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Mystil
Feb 27, 2008, 05:21 AM
Getting fast times in DA might be tough if only because the map itself is so long. . .

desturel
Feb 27, 2008, 10:04 AM
On 2008-02-27 00:48, Arada wrote:
There's a rule I learned quite fast in that mission: if the first spawn has Ollakas, restart as there's only one of those maps that's not full of Tenghogs (at least 20 on Ollaka maps except on one of them).

The Ollaka maps are good if you are hunting rappies... the only problem is I've only seen rappies twice in more than 300 runs of Demons Above (this is from the beginning of the game BTW). Other than that, Ollaka are annoying to fight since they run around in circles so much.

For soloing, fortetecher isn't a very good class selection since Ageeta and Gohmon take half damage from techs and Goshin tend to hide down in a hole whenever you attempt to cast anything. I normally switch to fighgunner for the mission. Xbow for Tengoghs (fire to burn them and ice to do damage). Saber with Rising Strike for Goshin. Assault Crush for Olgohmon. Tornado Break / Majarra for Ageeta. Machine gun and Hikai for Ollaka. Twin Feeze for Omna with spiral dance for after the wings are shot off.

As a male neuman I can normally solo in about 25 mins. I'm sure a beast or cast can knock 5 mins off that time, but I'm just giving my time.

str898mustang
Feb 27, 2008, 10:09 AM
26min on a fT

El_Lapucha
Feb 27, 2008, 10:22 AM
15-20mins as fighgunner or fortegunner, maybe a little less if I skip everything.

seph_monkey
Feb 27, 2008, 05:50 PM
the fastest time i can get is 20-23 min with my protranser, using ex traps and 31+ fire and ice shot guns; fastest way to kill. and a few jabrogas to the omna since this one lands pretty often; which is nice. i cannot seem to get anything lower than 20 min i dont know how some people can get lower than that. there is very little to skip and a lot of walking :/

D_o_u_b_l_e
Feb 27, 2008, 06:29 PM
On 2008-02-27 02:21, Mystil wrote:
Getting fast times in DA might be tough if only because the map itself is so long. . .

Ditto. I usually get 20 minutes when running DA with my FF, theres not a lot of things you can skip on that map. I got my Kazarod though, trying to hunt a 2nd. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Good luck to you, sir.

Edgard
Feb 27, 2008, 10:05 PM
It takes me 20-25 minutes on my Fortefighter... The problem isn't killing the mobs, the problem is the length of the map! I spend the majority of the 25 minutes just running from one spawn to the next.... its an annoying map for me.