PDA

View Full Version : [B] Blackheart hunting...any advice???

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 26, 2008, 10:25 PM
The only mission i can think of is doing Electric Brain.....but for those who have been there.....soloing that can be quite difficult (lvl 90 Beast Fortefighter) could be my class....

I know you can do that mission in story mode when you fight alfort tylor and he can possibly drop one.... so far no luck.....i think i have so many landeels A's that i can fit my room completely with those alone lol

Is there a particular mission that has a higher chance of gettin one? I understand that the drop rate varies after updates every thursday.....

but overall where do you see them the most
I dont feel like paying 5 mill for a blackheart board which is very stupid since(when i checked last week) you can get a blackheart for 3-4 mill well that was the cheapest....think it went up

ilovetypemoon
Feb 26, 2008, 10:27 PM
Run True Darkness S2

Rainu
Feb 26, 2008, 10:27 PM
Personally, I use True Darkness S2 over Tylor. Takes twice as long, yes, but I have a chance to get some other nice stuff at the same time.

...Now, if I could just track down a Cubo Tuma for my future GT.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 26, 2008, 10:31 PM
On 2008-02-26 19:27, Rainu wrote:
Personally, I use True Darkness S2 over Tylor. Takes twice as long, yes, but I have a chance to get some other nice stuff at the same time.

...Now, if I could just track down a Cubo Tuma for my future GT.

lol i guess they wouldnt make it that easy...
I mean i can run through that in like 8-10mins
my friend said he did that mission like 30 times and tylor dropped 3 black hearts boards so i guess thats something...

Sexy_Raine
Feb 26, 2008, 10:32 PM
My Nova found a Blackheart [B] yesterday from True Darkness S2. Can't help you on FF, since my lousy ANA is a slicer whore http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

pikachief
Feb 26, 2008, 10:35 PM
I've hunted at both True darkness and Alfort Tylor.

TD:2

AT:0

josher_09
Feb 26, 2008, 10:36 PM
that weapon is so common now its very sickening but yea true darkness i found 2 there before my xbox 360 got those 3 red lights i was hunting tebras are they still worth 8 mil?

McLaughlin
Feb 26, 2008, 10:53 PM
I got mine at the Story Mission. Takes less thhan 10 minutes for me to finish a run there. Takes me around 25 minutes for True Darkness. Though, I can find Agito Edges at True Darkness..

mvffin
Feb 27, 2008, 12:11 AM
the thing is, if you do the story mission, Blackheart is the ONLY THING you can get there. at TD, you have a chance at Tuma, Tesbra, Repca, Gizaha, Zagza...

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 27, 2008, 12:21 AM
On 2008-02-26 21:11, mvffin wrote:
the thing is, if you do the story mission, Blackheart is the ONLY THING you can get there. at TD, you have a chance at Tuma, Tesbra, Repca, Gizaha, Zagza...

yea that is a good side to do that
its just....the time lol

mvffin
Feb 27, 2008, 12:51 AM
you're a FF, it shouldn't take more than 15 or so minutes. they haven't completely nerfed chikki yet. = )

dc534
Feb 27, 2008, 01:53 AM
no but just wait till they do because all these noobs, not all of you, that only use them have nothing else lvled up and will then have a tougher time soloing. As for me I average about 20-24 minutes each true darkness run. This is again because I like to lvl up stuff while looking for stuff. I am sure if all I used was a high % spear with majarra I could do it in probably 15 since the gaos are no problem being a protranser and all.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 27, 2008, 02:27 AM
On 2008-02-26 21:51, mvffin wrote:
you're a FF, it shouldn't take more than 15 or so minutes. they haven't completely nerfed chikki yet. = )

too be honest with u, i might be the only FF u will see who doesnt use a slicer. i get it so level 11 then stoped using it... i only use sabers,spears,swords and twin daggers. and of course a gun

thats all i use.... so i guess overall i like two handed weapons mostly ^_^

blackeye08
Feb 27, 2008, 02:39 AM
True Darkness takes forever....and that meteor attack is a pain. I've done the story mission and gotten a hand full of boards. Of course you have to run the mission a lot to get one and nobody likes the damn landeel parts but I chose Tylor over True Darkness any day.
Mvffin is right about one thing though... in True Darkness you can at least get something else thats worth your time even if you don't get what you want.

jayster
Feb 27, 2008, 01:43 PM
the switches confused the heck out of on tyler the first time I did it. haven't tryed it again yet lol. Even though the level 53 monsters are pretty easy...

DEM_CIG
Feb 27, 2008, 03:59 PM
Umm GL...

Nirvash7
Feb 27, 2008, 04:22 PM
I got an Arb Maganna to drop from a Bead Groode once...

pikachief
Feb 27, 2008, 04:23 PM
I did 30 TD S2 runs hutning for cubo tuma and got....

Blackheart
Tesbra
CUBO TUMA!(then it failed -_-)
Tesbra
Blackheart
Ank Zagza (traded the baord for tuma board)

I did 8 Story mission runs and got:

A bunch of Landeels -_-

CURSE U LAND EELS! GO BACK TO THE OCEAN

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 27, 2008, 04:30 PM
On 2008-02-27 13:23, pikachief wrote:
I did 30 TD S2 runs hutning for cubo tuma and got....

Blackheart
Tesbra
CUBO TUMA!(then it failed -_-)
Tesbra
Blackheart
Ank Zagza (traded the baord for tuma board)

I did 8 Story mission runs and got:

A bunch of Landeels -_-

CURSE U LAND EELS! GO BACK TO THE OCEAN

lol@ CURSE U LAND EELS! GO BACK TO THE OCEAN

^_^

BFGfreak
Feb 27, 2008, 04:33 PM
right now, I'm hunting for it in story, but once my shotgun bullets reach 11, I'll move to TD.

daniel_drago
Feb 27, 2008, 04:39 PM
On 2008-02-26 23:27, Charger89 wrote:

On 2008-02-26 21:51, mvffin wrote:

too be honest with u, i might be the only FF u will see who doesnt use a slicer. i get it so level 11 then stoped using it... i only use sabers,spears,swords and twin daggers. and of course a gun

you bothered to get it to 11? I got mine to 4 then thought you "know what i really think this PA is crap im gona go sell it now" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif happy days happy days

Dragwind
Feb 27, 2008, 04:41 PM
I found the story mission to be very fast and effective. It's not hard to do once you memorize the mission.

D_o_u_b_l_e
Feb 27, 2008, 04:44 PM
On 2008-02-26 23:27, Charger89 wrote:

I don't use slicers either as a Fortefighter. lol To the OP, if you have your mind set only on the Blackheart, go with Tylor. I got mine on True Darkness though, takes me less then 15 minutes. Majarra those stupid Gao's and Dulk is simple with Jabroga.

Davot
Feb 27, 2008, 05:41 PM
Help me Grand Cross hunt,I assure you we'll get plenty before i get 1.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davot on 2008-02-27 14:42 ]</font>