PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Couple of weapon questions.

Dizqard
Feb 26, 2008, 10:57 PM
I am now an acrotecher (Woo!), so I'm trying to find a good weapon palette. From the beginning of AT, I had a T-Mag and wand to use for damage, and another of those with buffs. I didn't think I'd like whips, but decided to try one, and they are awesome, IMO. That still leaves three slots, which I'm not sure about..

I have the three debuffs available in the shop, and thought maybe a wand with Jellen and Zalure accompanied by a card/fan/throwy would be good. Anyone know if it is?

Also, can someone recommend something to go in the other two slots? I'm a fan of daggers, but the twin dagger is...disappointing.

Thanks in advance!

Chuck_Norris
Feb 26, 2008, 11:21 PM
I'd say you put Twin Handguns, and give Madoog/Saber a try. You'll need at least one gun for bosses like Onma if you don't have Noszonde.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-02-26 20:22 ]</font>

mvffin
Feb 26, 2008, 11:56 PM
Personally, my AT relies more heavily on spells, but I still have a whip on my pallet, and a Saber/Shadoog combo with Spinning Strike. I haven't used single Dagger yet, but I absolutely love them on my other characters. All 3 single Dagger PA's are worth using.