PDA

View Full Version : Forest of Illusion staying permanently?

KoruKinshi
Feb 27, 2008, 02:38 AM
Will FOI stay permanently on Moatoob, or will they pull it down w/ the 29th update? Does anyone know?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Feb 27, 2008, 02:41 AM
It will stay forever and ever and ever.

KoruKinshi
Feb 27, 2008, 02:57 AM
...Uhh... o.O I take that as a it's permanent then??? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;

Shiryuu
Feb 27, 2008, 03:16 AM
Dunno about forever. Kohibumiteri is pretty expensive in JP (1.8 mil cheapest board last checked). I'm assuming it's not there anymore.

mvffin
Feb 27, 2008, 03:25 AM
or jp is doing other missions besides moatoob?

DAMASCUS
Feb 27, 2008, 03:26 AM
On 2008-02-27 00:16, Shiryuu wrote:
Dunno about forever. Kohibumiteri is pretty expensive in JP (1.8 mil cheapest board last checked). I'm assuming it's not there anymore.

Kohibumiteri is seasonal though so its fair to say that the Valentines bow is no longer available JP side and come this Friday will probably not be there for us either. Better hunt those Amure Rappy while you can!!

Shiryuu
Feb 27, 2008, 03:47 AM
On 2008-02-27 00:26, DAMASCUS wrote:

Kohibumiteri is seasonal though so its fair to say that the Valentines bow is no longer available JP side and come this Friday will probably not be there for us either. Better hunt those Amure Rappy while you can!!

No. It's up until maintenance this week.

On 2008-02-27 00:25, mvffin wrote:
or jp is doing other missions besides moatoob?

Like what? There aren't any other missions out. Rappy Amure came out the same time as new moatoob mission with Bil De Meran. You would think at least a handful would've found FoI, just enough to flood the market or at least lower the cost of the bow. :/

Skye-Fox713
Feb 27, 2008, 04:35 AM

1.8 mil hahaha, I've sold a coulple for 50k cause i got so many from FoI, but yeah FoI is here to stay and with it's nice 500% bonus it has as well.

DEM_CIG
Feb 27, 2008, 10:09 AM
I hope FOI stays cause if not then ill never get to play it... my xbox is getting repaired... >.>

NPCMook
Feb 27, 2008, 10:15 AM
No, FoI will leave.

str898mustang
Feb 27, 2008, 10:22 AM
i hope it leaves

EspioKaos
Feb 27, 2008, 10:26 AM
So, uh... why do so many folks think Forest of Illusion is a temporary mission? SonicTeam never established a time span for it (they always state a run time for temporary missions), so I've got no reason to think it'll ever be removed. Besides, didn't one of the GMs say that it'd be around "for quite some time" or something to that extent?

Cracka_J
Feb 27, 2008, 10:49 AM
Heh, get those rappy amure's out of there. I want free giga/skills for all. =D

Feign
Feb 27, 2008, 11:29 AM
People who hope it leaves don't pay attention to announcements and/or are haters. Foi is staying, but it will move, probably with the GBR to facilitate USING the GBR and make it more tasty for groups. An official release stated that it isn't going away, ever, unless deemed borken, which it isn't.

easy
Feb 27, 2008, 11:44 AM
they but FOI on Moatoob to trick you to go and play on Moatoob because no one play the shit levers

Finalzone
Feb 27, 2008, 11:45 AM

It is there. We found the board on Forest of Illusion.

FreeLancer
Feb 27, 2008, 12:52 PM
figured i'd ask here instead of making another thread.><

is there a better chance of finding forest after any particular difficulty or is it only dependent on completion?

Reven
Feb 27, 2008, 12:53 PM
On 2008-02-27 07:26, EspioKaos wrote:
So, uh... why do so many folks think Forest of Illusion is a temporary mission? SonicTeam never established a time span for it (they always state a run time for temporary missions), so I've got no reason to think it'll ever be removed. Besides, didn't one of the GMs say that it'd be around "for quite some time" or something to that extent?

People just think it's temporary cause they put it in with GBR which is known to be temporary. Not everyone can figure out that it's a completely seperate entity.

I know GBR will move but I'm pretty damn sure that FoI will stay on Moatoob. I seem to remember some mention of each planet getting it's own rare mish eventually but the others will be far down the line.

chaostroop3
Feb 27, 2008, 12:55 PM
its here forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

... and ever AND YOU KNO IT!

JarinKail
Feb 27, 2008, 01:15 PM
On 2008-02-27 07:26, EspioKaos wrote:

This. I believe it is a permanent fixture on Moatoob and we'll get other "of Illusion" maps on the other planets that coincide with Caves, Mines and maybe eventually Ruins on the Colony.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 27, 2008, 01:18 PM
On 2008-02-27 08:45, Finalzone wrote:

It is there. We found the board on Forest of Illusion.

He's talking about the Japanese servers. Are you on the Japanese servers?

On 2008-02-27 07:49, Cracka_J wrote:
Heh, get those rappy amure's out of there. I want free giga/skills for all. =D

Yes, give cheap Giga/Skills finally!

Dragwind
Feb 27, 2008, 04:36 PM
I haven't heard of when it will end myself either so I'm assuming it'll be a long term mission of sorts. At least this will give a bit more of the population to head to Moatoob from time to time.

Aries2384
Feb 27, 2008, 05:12 PM
FOI and GBR runs are two completely different things. FOI was added to moatoob to entice more people to play on it. It's there, it is not moving. This was said by ST. GBR is something that will move around from planet to planet and probably different mission sets. The two are not related. We just got a sweet deal for a first run of GBR.
Now I'm thinking that FOI might change enemy and level spawns, changing the drops. I don't know though.

pikachief
Feb 27, 2008, 05:24 PM
On 2008-02-27 14:12, Aries2384 wrote:
FOI and GBR runs are two completely different things. FOI was added to moatoob to entice more people to play on it. It's there, it is not moving. This was said by ST. GBR is something that will move around from planet to planet and probably different mission sets. The two are not related. We just got a sweet deal for a first run of GBR.
Now I'm thinking that FOI might change enemy and level spawns, changing the drops. I don't know though.

no drops will always suck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Danny_Dark
Feb 27, 2008, 05:34 PM
Well..I Haven't played FOI...Bad Luck...