PDA

View Full Version : AotI: What is the best place to level up technics???

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 27, 2008, 03:28 AM
I guess to level them up faster would be the main point of my question...

Powder Keg
Feb 27, 2008, 03:54 AM
I prefer sleeping Warriors or Sakura blast...lot of enemies grouped together in those missions.

oskermayor
Feb 27, 2008, 06:35 AM
I have been leveling Razonde at GBR. I am currentyl at level 27 and i seem to be getting a level close to every complete run through on GBR. Also, it helps that I am an acrotecher with a Har/Quick...

darkante
Feb 27, 2008, 06:44 AM
Well, depends much on what kind of spells you want to level.

Ra-spells?
Get to Scarred Planet, try to get the map variation with stairs to the left in the beginning..and pray it spawns Vahras enemies up there.
If it does, try to break those boulders behind them and get behind those things..hiding there while you try to make the vahras stay on the other side of it.

Helps alot if you are just change to Wartecher and use 1* wands, and just spam magic on them..the dmg you do will not outdmg the healing the king can do probably.
And then repeat infintum until you get bored. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dam-spells is easiest to level in Sleeping warriors IMO.
Many many small and easy to hit enemies there.

Gispell also good choise there i noticed.^

Single hitting spells is pretty much easy anywhere.

tailz
Feb 27, 2008, 11:15 AM
sleeping warriors. period. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

enemies group, the runs not hard at all, theres walls everywhere so u can hide behind em n just spam spells, and of course if ur 75 (i think) u can hunt a psycho wand in the process in s2
ive been soloing runs here for the last 2 weeks and ive gotten several spells to 31
i got ramegid from 12-31 in less than 24 hours - just as a general measurement of how fast you can level

as far as what darkante said, scarred planet could work for ra spells, but theres no reason for it... sleeping warriors will get you the same experience just as fast, and you'll get exp in the process

also, dont bother with switching to wartecher, use a full pallet of pits (1* madoog)

for example, when i leveled ra spells - ill use ramegid
i used my 120 human AT with 6 pit+4 and 6 uransaras, using any armor with a head/extra slot for har/quick and te/pp generate
pits had ramegid only - that way i wouldnt get the 4% bonus, wouldnt accidentally use the other spell and waste PP, and it still turns purple lol
uransaras had resta and nosdiga - nosdiga to speed through polavohra, since ra's only hit it once and they take forever
i also kept extra pegic's on me to fill in once the pits ran out to avoid wasting time on going to the lobby to charge

doing this, up until around level 23-24ish, id get at least one level on ra's per run (abandoning after clearing block 3) and it would take roughly 23-40 minutes, depending on which spell i was leveling
skipping block 4 is key for fast leveling, even though it sucks to skip svaltus drops and sacrifice end rewards

once i got one or two spells to 30, i transferred my stuff to my 120 newman FT to get em to 31
to go from 30-31, it usually went up about 35-40% per run, but thats with a significant TP boost from human AT to newman FT

ThEoRy
Feb 27, 2008, 12:13 PM
Here's some good tips in this tech leveling discussion.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=158987&forum=22&0

Cracka_J
Feb 27, 2008, 12:59 PM
Tailz already pretty much covered it. In sw, enemies will line up for peirce techs (barta/zonde/megid), and be in large groups for attacking with either ra or gi techs. I use the polavora's for battering rams of diga/foie (the single hit spells). There is also that 3 box room where the large group of enemies will spawn if you need to level your debuffs. It's really a techer paradise.

Also, you get rewarded for leveling your techs there with pwands. SW is win.

Umberger
Feb 27, 2008, 01:13 PM
If you want to level your TECHNICs without doing mind numbingly boring methods (i.e. healing Vahra, missions where you abandon after a certain mob, etc), then go with what Cracka/Tailz suggested. There's plenty of large spawns there and the runs go pretty fast...I found it incredibly useful in leveling up Barta/Zonde/Megid.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 27, 2008, 04:41 PM
Well i was going to be a Wartecher
one of my friends who is techer savvy (all his charcters r techers)
reccomended that i work with gi and ra techs.

what do u think about that????