PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight Beast S2

Midicronica
Feb 27, 2008, 07:26 AM
The Ryo-Crezashi wonderland! I've gotten [B] from that boss except for the two I actually won't mind and no units. (lol Sori/Tech Charge) I've been playing this mission after I've gotten off work for about a week straight and I've got nothing good to show for it, except for maybe 500k in meseta and a few levels on Yak Banga.

To get to the point, this missions pisses me off. Crea Weapons and all of those fucking blue items that I get everytime from the boss boxes.

I'm sure this belongs in rants, but I'm too lazy. I'm sure on of the ever watchful mods will move it.

littleman2347
Feb 27, 2008, 08:17 AM
i ran it for a while and onlt found crap while looking for a deva-zashi board and of course found nothing.

RobertEvan
Feb 27, 2008, 08:21 AM
tell me about it on my first run i found a hoshi-kikami board and it went to my friend dam it all

AC9breaker
Feb 27, 2008, 08:26 AM
So basically what your saying is Moonlight Beast = OGC

Thats why you should join me next time I run Awoken Serpent s2 with my 30 Lightning % Rabol Gant! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

panzer_unit
Feb 27, 2008, 03:25 PM
This is the greatest poll ever.

Midicronica
Feb 27, 2008, 10:23 PM
On 2008-02-27 05:26, AC9breaker wrote:
So basically what your saying is Moonlight Beast = OGC

Thats why you should join me next time I run Awoken Serpent s2 with my 30 Lightning % Rabol Gant! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Yes, it's very OGC. I wish could have been there to see you get your ass handed to you time and time again with by those earth Vandas.

That damn Hoshi-Kikami just won't drop!

omegapirate2k
Feb 28, 2008, 12:01 AM
On 2008-02-27 12:25, panzer_unit wrote:
This is the greatest poll ever.

It really is.

stukasa
Feb 28, 2008, 12:33 AM
One time I was playing Block 3, shooting some Olgohmons and I saw TWO boards drop next to each other. I thought to myself, "There's no way they can BOTH be Creas!" So I dodged a wave of incoming Bartas to grab the boards.

...They were both Creas. -.-;;

Kylie
Feb 28, 2008, 01:09 PM
I've ran it a good bit of times: crea boards, a sori / TECH charge, and a [b] daiga-misaki.

That it's a long mission doesn't help.