PDA

View Full Version : May have to quit PC server....

l_Will_l
Feb 27, 2008, 08:54 AM
Well I hate to say it. But I may have to quit the pc server. Since sega are complete fuck heads and wont get rid of the illegitamate 192 error on my accont. (Wont even get back to my error reports) I may have to quit the pc/ps2. I wish if it was accurate and i know they wont fix it i could do a giveaway for all the items i have. (And ive got alot of shit, it would be bigger than any official GM giveaway XD) But yeah, in order to do that I'd have to you know... LOG IN! Well ill still wait a couple days and see if they finally mail me back. But if thats the case I may finally make the switch over to the 360 version. At least there Sega has nothing to do with the billing and cant fuck ppl as much as they do on the pc/ps2 server. Although I really hate the idea of a major event starting and my 360 dying the day before. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: l_Will_l on 2008-02-27 05:57 ]</font>

Midicronica
Feb 27, 2008, 09:15 AM
Yes, come to the dark side.

l_Will_l
Feb 27, 2008, 09:21 AM
well i already have an account there and a lvl 3X char. but i canceled my 360 version account but if this is happening on my pc ill say fuck sega and not go back to pc and play on my 360. its just a whole years worth of work and items are now gone cause they cant tell the difference between a devoted psu player making a second account and hackers. I think its funny that if you make another account in PSU they flag you for cheating or something. But in FF11 you can make extra characters to have more storage room. Another thing, what if the Card holder is paying for 2 accounts for 2 of their children? thats such bullshit.

Kylie
Feb 27, 2008, 12:12 PM
Hm, I was wondering why your card wasn't lighting up anymore. This is like the third case I've heard of this (fifth if you count the two I heard about accounts getting suspended for being "inactive" - the hell?). I don't know what's going on with SEGA these days... They can't do billing, they can't do updates, etc. If you feel like switching to 360, then maybe you should. It's a shame, but I completely understand.

Retehi
Feb 27, 2008, 03:08 PM
On 2008-02-27 06:21, l_Will_l wrote:
ill say fuck sega and not go back to pc and play on my 360.

lol, "fuck sega", then you simply switch to another platform still shelling out your $10 bucks to them.

I swear, Sega could kill peoples children, and you sheep would still continue to pay them month to month. I just don't get it.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 27, 2008, 06:03 PM
Give Sega some time to get to you. I just got my PC/PS2 subscription back in order today, about a week after sending in my original trouble ticket. There's just a couple of things to remember when dealing with the Sega Knowledge Base:

After you initially hit "Submit", your question has not actually been submit. In an effort to reduce the number of inquiries they have to sift through, it'll first suggest some solutions. There's a second "submit" button below those links that you will need to push, before the complaint goes through.

The Sega Knowledge Base works like a half-assed forum, and all the trouble tickets you submit will be saved in a format that is visible to you. Just click on the "My Stuff" tab, and then click on the "Questions" button.

Sega's support staff seems to be there from 9 AM to 6 PM PST, Monday through Friday. Don't expect any resolutions to occur at 8pm PST, or over the weekend.

Once you've gotten a response (should be within a few days of submitting the trouble ticket), you can expect to hear back from them fairly regularly.

For Error 192, make sure you let them know specifically which account is effected, and what accounts you've previously paid for with the same billing address. If you can get that information to the dude early on in the correspondence, then that may, quite literally, take days off of the length of time you're without an active acount.

SStrikerR
Feb 27, 2008, 09:31 PM
Yea when my account wouldnt work I E-mailed them and they didnt respond for a few days but now whenever I reply they respond within 2 days =D. But goodluck with your problem and such, hopefully you dont have to go to the dark side D=
(Make sure you bring a nightlight if you do!)

If you do quit ps2/pc and you can log in, you know who to give some stuff too *wink*
Jk if you do give stuff make sure to give the stuff to your friends.

thunder-ray
Feb 28, 2008, 06:51 AM
On 2008-02-27 05:54, l_Will_l wrote:
Well I hate to say it. But I may have to quit the pc server. Since sega are complete fuck heads and wont get rid of the illegitamate 192 error on my accont. (Wont even get back to my error reports) I may have to quit the pc/ps2. I wish if it was accurate and i know they wont fix it i could do a giveaway for all the items i have. (And ive got alot of shit, it would be bigger than any official GM giveaway XD) But yeah, in order to do that I'd have to you know... LOG IN! Well ill still wait a couple days and see if they finally mail me back. But if thats the case I may finally make the switch over to the 360 version. At least there Sega has nothing to do with the billing and cant fuck ppl as much as they do on the pc/ps2 server. Although I really hate the idea of a major event starting and my 360 dying the day before. lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: l_Will_l on 2008-02-27 05:57 ]</font>
So thats what happen to you this whole time. I was wondering what happen to you but now i know please dont quit pc server. We know sega sucks when it comes to fixing things but give it a little more time ok >_<