PDA

View Full Version : Trying this out- PSU Pilot Episode Podcast

El_Lapucha
Feb 27, 2008, 01:03 PM
We wanted to see how this worked out.
http://www.switchpod.com/users/dreamshade/Episode1.mp3

Just something nice for you to listen to while playing solo or waiting on maintenance.
We will talk about the going ons in Phantasy Star. We don't really have any script or anything we just start from scratch and talk about PSU. We just like to talk and give our opinions on things going on. (Sorry guntechers for my comment I made it just slipped out :[) Next episode (If people even think it's half-decent podcast) we will do some kind of contest or something for meseta or items. Try to involve the community a bit.

This is the first time we've ever done anything like this so let us know if we suck. What we can do to make it better. Oh yeah, sorry about the wind in the background, I'll turn off the fan next time.

( I was really nervous the first few minutes if you didn't notice, I failed public speaking. )

So next episode goals, turn off the fan, shorter run time, contests, maybe give opinions on a few forum topics, record during daytime so I don't have to be quiet in my room..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: El_Lapucha on 2008-02-27 10:27 ]</font>