PDA

View Full Version : Reccomended technics for a Wartecher???

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 27, 2008, 05:47 PM
Basically im asking what series should i focus more on. I know i can use most all but since im wartecher my character would be frontlines which means it wouldnt b wise to use all techs....

even outside of a series you reccomdend, any technic in general do u reccomend.

Also which ever series you reccomend, can you tell me why u choose that one.....also.....which class is the easiet to lvl up

landman
Feb 27, 2008, 05:51 PM
Giresta and megistar http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DEM_CIG
Feb 27, 2008, 05:54 PM
Probly the basic spells would be the best... (just my opinion)

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 27, 2008, 06:03 PM
On 2008-02-27 14:54, DEM_CIG wrote:
Probly the basic spells would be the best... (just my opinion)

Yea one of my friends who is techer savvy told me that i should try to work on Gi and Ra....some basic too

Eyce_Theon
Feb 27, 2008, 06:06 PM
Gi should help, with all that DFP you have/combined with meleeing.

Leahcim
Feb 27, 2008, 06:11 PM
Wartecher here

Um... Lets see I only use...

Attack:
Foie - LVL 4 Burn
Diga - Single Hit Power
Damfoie - Crowd Control and Burn
Dambarta - Crowd Control and Freeze
Megid - Best Offense verses Bots
Regrant - Crow Control, least useful tech I have

Support:
Resta
Reverser
Giresta
Megistar
Shifta
Deband
Zalure
Zodeel

pokefiend
Feb 27, 2008, 06:52 PM
*Has a newman and beast Wartecher*

Ra-teches are your best weapon against Flying enemy mobs.

Dam and Gi teches have little value to Wartechers when whips out-DPS them.

Megid, Diga and Foie should be your standard teches. Nevertheless, I could see a few uses with a high level Zonde or Barta.

Noszonde and Nosmegid imo are only worthwhiled enough to use as Fortetecher. Nosdiga could possibly have some value to Wartechers though.

And finally if you're REALLY creative, you should invest some PA Fragments in Regrants. It levels up the fastest by far, and it's knockback may become useful at some point. (Be warned however, Regrants has an awfully low TECH mod -_-)

Sekani
Feb 27, 2008, 07:28 PM
Other than the support techs, I'd suggest Foie, Diga, and the Gi-series. Some people recommend Megid, but I don't have that one so I can't really say either way.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 27, 2008, 07:31 PM
I suppose it all depends on the tactics you employ, but if you want to go minimalist on the Techer-side of Wartecher, it's probably a good idea to focus on basic, Gi-level and support techs.

The Gi-level techs come in handy when you find yourself surrounded-- they have a little bit of knock-back, so you can slam a couple of those, and get some room to work with. You'll want Basic techs to use as supplementary attacks when you encounter mobs with high DFP and low Ment. As for the support techs, I'm thinking that those are generally a must-have for any techer, even if it's just Resta and Reverser.

Leahcim
Feb 27, 2008, 08:14 PM
Well to those hat don'thave Megid, Its worth it if you have the patience for lvl 21 + >_<

And Gi Techs? Unless you're a Newman Wartecher I don't see the point... We have access to Three great Radius Attacks already:

Renkai
Tornado Break
Dus Rubedo

pokefiend
Feb 27, 2008, 08:20 PM
On 2008-02-27 17:14, Leahcim wrote:
Well to those hat don'thave Megid, Its worth it if you have the patience for lvl 21 + >_<

And Gi Techs? Unless you're a Newman Wartecher I don't see the point... We have access to Three great Radius Attacks already:

Renkai
Tornado Break
Dus Rubedo
Vivi Danga
Vishi Grudda

fixed!

and you call yourself a Wartecher! >:O

Sol_B4dguy
Feb 27, 2008, 08:21 PM
Foie and Diga are my usual choices for offensive techs. As for support, a resta/reverser stick works well (especially on a madoog paired with your favorite one-hand melee weap), and maybe a Megid/Megistar thingie for the robots. That's all I can really recommend.

Leahcim
Feb 27, 2008, 08:47 PM
I never Use Whips =/

Too Low ATA for me to use lol, Beast ata >_<

And I hate how the anamations are sooo long.

Mewnie
Feb 27, 2008, 09:38 PM
As a beast WT, I went with Gi-series paired with a ranged option. Also, just straight tech damage wasn't the sole deciding factor; I looked at what SEs the techs could do. I took the G-series just cause, hey, Beast = lots of HP and decent Def, so I can bust out an AoE from a mag while fighting in a group :3

Foie/Gifoie: Foie has a good tech% and Burn 4. Gifoie has Burn 3 going for it, which is enough to burn smaller critters.

Nosudiga/Gidiga: I took Nosudiga over Diga. Stun is handy :3 Gidiga is just crunchy to cast >:3

Noszonde/Gizonde: Both have Shock 3, and Noszonde knocks down at 21+ :3

Dambarta/Gibarta: Dambarta for the Freeze 3, but I'm pondering switching to Rabarta for better range.

Megid/Ramegid: MEGID MEGID MEGID >:3

I also have Regrants, which is nice to use to stunlock large enemies or corner pin techer mobs, like Gaos.

Resta/Giresta/Reverser and buffs, since not many other techers use theirs X3

ThEoRy
Feb 27, 2008, 09:43 PM
I would say Gi techs.

DoubleJG
Feb 27, 2008, 10:00 PM
Megistar =)

Quick and on the go!

Dragwind
Feb 27, 2008, 10:09 PM
I would experiment with all of them if you plan on this being your main class.

The only techs I would say not to bother with as a Wartecher would be the Ra series (one would be fine for a quick prelude into the front) and Nos spells (except Nos-Diga. You definitely want Nos-Diga)

Gi techs are kinda meh now that WT can use whips, and the first whip PA greatly out damages and out ranges Gi techs on a WT.

Support techs (ALL imo), foie, nosdiga, all dam techs (for SE, crowd control, and damage) maybe one Ra-tech, maybe one Gi-tech, LINE TECHS (barta, zonde, megid), and that should be good enough for your teching needs.