PDA

View Full Version : Item: PSO replicas

Leahcim
Feb 27, 2008, 08:22 PM
So for the most part PSO Replica Weapons are only A ranks. Nei's Claw is B rank for no reason at all too.

Back in PSO there were a lot of different versions of the same weapons. Rarer and more powerful weapons. Like the millions of Flowen's Swords or the Real Nei's Claw. Is there anything in the database showing possible S rank versions of PSU weapons like the Flowen's Sword, Nei's claw or DB Sange?

Also, is there a Rika's Claw in the PSU database?

"Hoping to Sega for a S rank Twin Claw the fuses Rika and Nei's Claws =D"

Neith
Feb 27, 2008, 08:27 PM
On 2008-02-27 17:22, Leahcim wrote:

No idea on DB's/Sange/Flowens, so far they just seem to be A-Ranks.

As for Rika's Claw, it exists as a 13* Claw called 'Falclaw'. I believe Rika's name was different in the JP version of the game or something (don't quote me on that, I never played the game). It's definately the same Rika's Claw from PSO though.

I think I remember hearing there's a Twin Claw version too.

Leahcim
Feb 27, 2008, 08:30 PM
Hmm, Sweet I can use it then... Asuming its not Newman only or something.

Also, people see to know alot of about the Game Data. Is there a link to the info or something?

SStrikerR
Feb 27, 2008, 08:32 PM
On 2008-02-27 17:27, UrikoBB3 wrote:

As for Rika's Claw, it exists as a 13* Claw called 'Falclaw'. I believe Rika's name was different in the JP version of the game or something (don't quote me on that, I never played the game). It's definately the same Rika's Claw from PSO though.

you talking bout HoP? Maybe not...
But the reason neiclaw is B rank is because it's the only weapon in the game with a special that steals hp. So you sacrifice power for health.

Leahcim
Feb 27, 2008, 08:37 PM
HoP?

Ryna
Feb 27, 2008, 08:40 PM
On 2008-02-27 17:37, Leahcim wrote:
HoP?

Heart of Poumn:
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=267

Zeota
Feb 27, 2008, 08:40 PM
On 2008-02-27 17:37, Leahcim wrote:
HoP?

Heart of Poumn. It's in the PSO item database on the site.

And Rika's Claw is named Fal Claw in the Japanese version because in the Japanese version of Phantasy Star 4, Rika's name was Fal.

SStrikerR
Feb 27, 2008, 08:41 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=267

heart of poumn

edit: agh beat me to it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2008-02-27 17:42 ]</font>

Leahcim
Feb 27, 2008, 08:49 PM
Wait, There's were Twin Claws in PSO? O_o

Why's Sega Wasting their time with Things like Drill Claws and Huge Cutter >_< Or S rank Claws that ALL look the same lol, lets get that Heart of Poumn back =D

SStrikerR
Feb 27, 2008, 08:59 PM
On 2008-02-27 17:49, Leahcim wrote:
Wait, There's were Twin Claws in PSO? O_o

Why's Sega Wasting their time with Things like Drill Claws and Huge Cutter >_< Or S rank Claws that ALL look the same lol, lets get that Heart of Poumn back =D

Im pretty sure that was the only twin claw, but you attacked like you only had one claw, the other claw was just there...in your other hand...doing nothing...

Dein
Feb 27, 2008, 09:02 PM
On 2008-02-27 17:49, Leahcim wrote:
lets get that Heart of Poumn back =D

It is back, but as a novelty B rank that's not worth using.

So far nothing they've brought back from PSO has been beyond A rank with the exception of the Spread Needle/G. I'd honestly like to see some of the Lavis weapons come back as strong 15*'s but then again I'd also equally prefer to see new "Ultimate" weapons that didn't rely on PSO and actually made it worthwhile having a S rank.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 27, 2008, 09:08 PM
I'm pretty sure that all the claws in PSO were dual... I think? They were a specialized weapon category anyway (existing only as Rares), so I suppose they were just a reskin of something else with re-used attack animations. Been a long time since I played though ;]

and

On 2008-02-27 17:40, DarkEpyon00 wrote:
And Rika's Claw is named Fal Claw in the Japanese version because in the English version of Phantasy Star 4, Fal's name was Rika.

fixed :<

vfloresjr24
Feb 27, 2008, 09:17 PM
I would think agito replica and PWand would be S rank replicas. Agito replica is more of a tsumakiri J-Sword(sp?) replica than an agito replica.

HFlowen
Feb 27, 2008, 09:19 PM
On 2008-02-27 17:32, Ryan113 wrote:

But the reason neiclaw is B rank is because it's the only weapon in the game with a special that steals hp. So you sacrifice power for health.

Chainsawd would like a word with you.

vfloresjr24
Feb 27, 2008, 09:24 PM
lol forgot about chainsawd. *holds head down as he approaches chainsawd*

Totti
Feb 27, 2008, 09:45 PM

Doesn't the chainsawd do that too?

SStrikerR
Feb 27, 2008, 09:47 PM
On 2008-02-27 18:19, HFlowen wrote:

Chainsawd would like a word with you.

Chainsawd doesnt steal health in psu..plus it's A rank.

Yuneiko
Feb 27, 2008, 10:03 PM
Chainsawd/C DOES steal health in PSU. It also acts like a Crea Sword, in that it attacks one extra target with the normal attacks. Racks up PP regen like crazy for me.

Nai_Calus
Feb 27, 2008, 11:17 PM
On 2008-02-27 18:08, beatrixkiddo wrote:
I'm pretty sure that all the claws in PSO were dual... I think? They were a specialized weapon category anyway (existing only as Rares), so I suppose they were just a reskin of something else with re-used attack animations. Been a long time since I played though ;]

This is almost completely wrong.

Claws did, in fact, only come in rares, but they were all single-handed weapons(Even the apparently dual Heart of Poumn was used exactly the same as the others, which were all a single claw), and they had their own animation, which wasn't the same for all classes. Males and females were different, and FOmars, for an example, had a claw animation unique to them.

Also, I recall reading that Falclaw was one of the PSO references they fucked up on and didn't follow previous translations for, like Shato, and that it's still 'Fal' in the US version of AoI. That I'm not entirely sure of, since I don't really give a flying fish about the US version and don't keep up with all of its translation fuckeries.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 27, 2008, 11:56 PM
Hmmmm this maybe off topic but i hope they bring back the weapons u can get from olga flow like Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, and i forgot what the other was was called....it was the force version......

I loved Dark Flow.... If your HP was in the yellow you could do a special move that would make a big wave when you swung ur sword kinda like a vertical wind scar (for those who have watched inuyasha)

Neith
Feb 28, 2008, 07:07 AM
On 2008-02-27 18:08, beatrixkiddo wrote:

Almost every Claw in PSO was a single claw, actually. There wasn't actually a Twin Claw class. Heart of Poumn, while being an attachment on each arm, had the same attack animation as any other Claw. To be honest, it looked kinda stupid, as this meant you didn't even use one of the claws.

Also, Claw in PSO had its own weapon animation. It was just a specialized weapon class that had no variants you could buy from the shops, much the same as the Katana class.

Edit: And yes, I can confirm Chainsawd /C also steals HP like a Neiclaw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2008-02-28 04:07 ]</font>

Sir
Feb 28, 2008, 08:57 AM
I think we need most fixed element weapons. just to change things up, there only like two right?