PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Do you think they should bring back weapons from PSO??

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 27, 2008, 10:48 PM
I know they have the classic one likes brand and all that.

I'm talking about the rare weapons like flowen sword
DB Saber (That is heard to be obtained in the Maximum Attack G when it comes to us)
Stag Cutlery
I heard sange and yasha are coming out.... I hope its just an actually katana...not a katana with photon on it like the agito replica...

Lavis blade
and all those

Also....i hope they bring back the weapons you can get from olga flow like dark flow(sword),dark meteor(i forgot i guess a grenade launcher in this game, i forgot what the force weapon was.....

For those who played PSO
list weapons you used.

Lets hope they bring some of the weapons back...

Middle
Feb 27, 2008, 11:03 PM
PSO ftw

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 27, 2008, 11:11 PM
On 2008-02-27 20:03, Middle wrote:
PSO ftw

Some people might disagree with me but like Olga Flow much better then Dulk Falkis. I even like Dark Falz over Dulk Falkis...... lol So i guess i like PSO's final bosses better.....

The PSU version of Dark Falz look ewwww lol
It looks alright but i liked the orginal better...

O well.....hopefully there is hope for Olga Flow ^_^

JarinKail
Feb 27, 2008, 11:58 PM
Another week, another topic exactly like the last one.

Sinue_v2
Feb 28, 2008, 04:34 AM
I'd rather they created more weapons that didn't look like uninspired ass.

Things like the Koltova Gun, Song for Death, Love Inferno, Flourescent Bulbs, Al Tippies, etc. If anything, I think they need to bring back PSO's imaginative and creative flair when creating weapons for PSU. Not the weapons themselves.

Leahcim
Feb 28, 2008, 04:43 AM
On 2008-02-28 01:34, Sinue_v2 wrote:
I'd rather they created more weapons that didn't look like uninspired ass.

Things like the Koltova Gun, Song for Death, Love Inferno, Flourescent Bulbs, Al Tippies, etc. If anything, I think they need to bring back PSO's imaginative and creative flair when creating weapons for PSU. Not the weapons themselves.

QFT

Aries2384
Feb 28, 2008, 09:08 AM
Most of the things said in the OP's opening statement are coming out.. with the exception of the lavis blade I believe. I want my delsaber's buster and shield combo! Well I guess it would be a Delnadian's Buster. oh well. And give me my Soul Eater/Banish already!!

DEM_CIG
Feb 28, 2008, 09:10 AM
IDC if they do or not... i never played pso... but if they do i wont have a problem with it.

Kishin
Feb 28, 2008, 09:42 AM
On 2008-02-27 20:11, Charger89 wrote:

On 2008-02-27 20:03, Middle wrote:
PSO ftw

Some people might disagree with me but like Olga Flow much better then Dulk Falkis. I even like Dark Falz over Dulk Falkis...... lol So i guess i like PSO's final bosses better.....

The PSU version of Dark Falz look ewwww lol
It looks alright but i liked the orginal better...

O well.....hopefully there is hope for Olga Flow ^_^

Awww dude n.n Olga Flow is my favorite, I have made a char with that name, doubt sega bring back olga, they bring back dark falz with a new form tho, but dark falz with a new form isnt dark falz!! I wont see Olga Flow with a new form tho... anyway, I would love if they bring back my Lavis Cannon and Orochiagito without photon effect -.-
It sucks see the Psycho Wand without animation, just a rod always open... but anyway I hope more pso weap come out, dont give up, still there's many to unlock, and 15* things too XD

Sorry for my english, it sucks XD

Sol_B4dguy
Feb 28, 2008, 09:56 AM
Pretty much all the weaps you mentioned are showing up in some form, with the exception of the Lavis Cannon. I know Ruby Bullet and Twin Ruby Bullet are supposed to be showing up as well.

As far as new weaponry, less uninspired ass, more creativity! More silly things like the pan and Sweet Death would be great.

amtalx
Feb 28, 2008, 10:02 AM
I could go for less of the gag weapons, even if they are powerful. It always seems to be one or the other with this game: wepons that look like a prop from a Carrot Top show with great power, or weapons that look like they can summon the apocalypse but hit for beans. Why can't we have both?

Sol_B4dguy
Feb 28, 2008, 10:09 AM
Because apparently people would not use said silly weapons if they didn't kick glorious amounts of butt. I know the main reason I used a sweet death for a while was the sleep effect.

(wtf? 100 posts?!)

Kishin
Feb 28, 2008, 10:18 AM
aww want my Lavis Cannon back XD

pikachief
Feb 28, 2008, 10:29 AM
On 2008-02-27 19:48, Charger89 wrote:

DB Saber (That is heard to be obtained in the Maximum Attack G when it comes to us)
Stag Cutlery
I heard sange and yasha are coming out.... I hope its just an actually katana...not a katana with photon on it like the agito replica...

Lavis blade
and all those

Also....i hope they bring back the weapons you can get from olga flow like dark flow(sword),dark meteor(i forgot i guess a grenade launcher in this game, i forgot what the force weapon was.....

For those who played PSO
list weapons you used.

Flowen Sword, Sange, Yashja, DB saber, twin DB SAbers, Stag cutler, ruby bullets, silience claws, twin rubby bullets, chao staffs, and much more are coming to our game and they look exaclty, if not very close to the PSO version. And yes Sange and yasha are metal blades not photon.

Sylpheed
Feb 28, 2008, 10:34 AM
On 2008-02-28 07:29, pikachief wrote:

On 2008-02-27 19:48, Charger89 wrote:

Stag Cutlery

Lavis blade
and all those

For those who played PSO
list weapons you used.

Flowen Sword, Sange, Yashja, DB saber, twin DB SAbers, Stag cutler, ruby bullets, silience claws, twin rubby bullets, chao staffs, and much more are coming to our game and they look exaclty, if not very close to the PSO version. And yes Sange and yasha are metal blades not photon.

I thought only Sange was released over there as the final MAG point award?

Sora_Psu
Feb 28, 2008, 10:44 AM
I would love to see:
Crazy Tune
Meteor Cudgel
Monkey King/ Black King
Lavis Blades, cannon, lavis
And a multitude of other great weapons PSO had to offer.
I also want armors back to that actually show like the Kasami Bracer for example. (Maybe extra slots on PSU)

And as Far as Olga Flow that (to me) still reigns as the best boss fight on PSO/PSU even till this day, mainly because of the interaction and intesity of the fight (the falling elevator and such).

Andy1423
Feb 28, 2008, 10:45 AM
Either way, they should stop making silly weapons. If anyone has ever played Blue Burst version of PSO you can see where they really focused on making cool weapons that were bad ass. Not to mention most of those newer weapons were set items.

I think Sonic Team took a relapse when designing PSU, they threw out all the good shit from the original, NOW they realize that sometimes you don't change a horse in mid-stride

ashley50
Feb 28, 2008, 10:48 AM
another PSO>PSU topic?

Brilliant PSOW minds...

pikachief
Feb 28, 2008, 10:49 AM
lol ashely >.>

anyways im pretty sure one of the few things PSO has over PSU is the weapons. *runs*

Sol_B4dguy
Feb 28, 2008, 10:57 AM
Well...After getting a lot of the 11* and 10* stuff, a lot of it doesn't really scream "THIS THING WILL ROCK YOU!" to me. MAYBE the Desta and Blackheart, but the overall weapon aesthetic doesn't really "pop" until maybe 12* (De Ragan Slayer, Apocalypse, et. al). I'm hoping weapons start looking more unique around 13*, or I'm gonna be fairly disappointed soon.

Weeaboolits
Feb 28, 2008, 11:24 AM
PSO did have muhc cooler weapons, immagine my dissapopintment when I got my first laser cannon, expecting something as badass as Guilty Light, I end up with a GRM shipping crate.

Though they shouldn't JUST be porting over PSO stuff, they need to be makinf new stuff stat is as cool or better.

Also, why is that we get only like one weapon of each type per star rating? There should be a multitude of 10*s for each type, not like one or two, you want an S-rank wand, it's either uransara or tesbra, good luck getting the latter. Want an S-rank rod? Are you a newman? Good luck then. ;(

amtalx
Feb 28, 2008, 11:55 AM
Srsly. I think there were 9 10* Rifles. FUCKING NINE! Thats more Rifles of a single star rating than total S ranks we have now. Granted thats after years of updates and whatnot.

And on the Laser Cannon thing...how can you make a weapon with a name like Laser Cannon look like it was made from rusty car parts? C'mon ST. I would think that you have to TRY not to make something like a giant cannon that shoots lasers look lame. Even a child can draw a sweet looking laser cannon.

Kishin
Feb 28, 2008, 12:07 PM
Well, I dont complain the psu weap , just want back pso weap, they was much better. XD
And this photons really make most weapon ugly, look that Muktengek, I think was more cool
without zonde, but zonde make this weapon ugly cause isnt render good...

easy
Feb 28, 2008, 12:08 PM
they have

Ken_Silver
Feb 28, 2008, 01:47 PM
On 2008-02-28 07:02, amtalx wrote:
I could go for less of the gag weapons, even if they are powerful. It always seems to be one or the other with this game: wepons that look like a prop from a Carrot Top show with great power, or weapons that look like they can summon the apocalypse but hit for beans. Why can't we have both?

This http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sol_B4dguy
Feb 28, 2008, 01:52 PM
ST's too lazy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

*looks over PSO's rifle DB*....Well now 2 10*'s doesn't feel like nearly enough lol.

ashley50
Feb 28, 2008, 01:53 PM
On 2008-02-28 10:47, Ken_Silver wrote:

On 2008-02-28 07:02, amtalx wrote:

This http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

That made my day! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MSAksion
Feb 28, 2008, 02:11 PM
From my friends who played PSO there were weapons with their own built in Photon Arts. Making that weapon unique and different.

Here in PSU it really doesn't matter what job you are. Whether youre swinging a Soda Riban, a Caliburn, or a Kan Yu its the same 3 hit combo. They even Attack the same overhand, side to side cut.

I would like S rank weaponry to be unique like have it have an extra swing cut or have special effects or a built in Effect. Does the S rank weapons have to have the same attack animation as normal i wish it were different. So you can watch them and say "WOW that is a master of that weapon"