PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Is AFK leveling illegal??????????

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 28, 2008, 02:25 AM
I'm not completely sure what it is...i just know afk stands for away from keyboard.....lets call it afx (away from xbox) for xbox users

I'm thinking that you can only do this for buffs/debuffs.......

If this is the case......wont the amount of pp used on the technics repeatedly used compared to how much u get from pp generate cancel out at one point??????

And if this isnt illegal....whats the best place to do this???????

Another question.....how come thier isnt a PP regenerate unit for A class????? Thats kind of disturbing.....Or if there is,i havent seen it...

Retehi
Feb 28, 2008, 02:31 AM
It's. . . not illegal. You'll just get a lot of whiny assholes goin "PLAY THE RIGHT WAY LEVEL THEM NORMALLY" etc etc.

Kittycat
Feb 28, 2008, 02:38 AM
sonicteam gms will send you a private message asking if you're at your keyboard. if you do not respond in time, they might send you to gm jail for questioning. be careful.

j/k segateam cares not. afk level them PA!

TheStoicOne
Feb 28, 2008, 02:50 AM
its A SIN! DAMN YOU!

Yusaku_Kudou
Feb 28, 2008, 03:16 AM
How about... quit being a lazy git and just level them normally.

Weeaboolits
Feb 28, 2008, 03:16 AM
If it were, it'd be the last thing on my mind.

darkante
Feb 28, 2008, 03:59 AM
On 2008-02-28 00:16, Yusaku_Kudou wrote:
How about... quit being a lazy git and just level them normally.

Maybe they should be useful too in a mission?

Fission mailed.

D1ABOLIK
Feb 28, 2008, 04:02 AM
On 2008-02-27 23:31, Retehi wrote:
It's. . . not illegal. You'll just get a lot of whiny assholes goin "PLAY THE RIGHT WAY LEVEL THEM NORMALLY" etc etc.

You mean like you should to begin with. And how the game was meant to be played??? Rather be a "whiny asshole" than a "cheatin asshole".

GuardianElite
Feb 28, 2008, 04:05 AM
On 2008-02-28 01:02, D1ABOLIK wrote:

You mean like you should to begin with. And how the game was meant to be played??? Rather be a "whiny asshole" than a "cheatin asshole".

what gives you right to tell others how to play?Plus why does it matter?

Retehi
Feb 28, 2008, 04:23 AM

Not everyone wants to sit there pressing Fire for hours on end just to make themselves useful. Get over yourself.

ashley50
Feb 28, 2008, 04:30 AM
if AFK levelling was illegal...you won't see much Fortegunners/Guntechers with capped Bullets

or even heard of them...

icewyrm
Feb 28, 2008, 04:31 AM
It's not illegal, if it was sega would give a shit.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 28, 2008, 04:36 AM
ok before anyone judges me...
i wasnt even going to do it. How ever, i did think bout it. Not like every tech....If i did, i'd stop at 11 just to have boundary of sorts. I wouldnt go all the way to 30 (WT) 20 for some. Now if u had a fortetecher and made ALL ur techs to 40.....now i see thats wrong....but just get a lil start.....not as bad....

I just heard my friend talking about it. He told it wasnt illegal since it would be the same as someone playing the game...only difference....is there arent really there....its not a glitch..... i just wanted to make sure the truth

darkante
Feb 28, 2008, 04:40 AM
Yes i am looking the best way and least time to make the spells at least go to 21.
So anything that makes things go faster is ok in my book.

I wish ST would give the exp boost already so it won´t be as painful to level.
Same for bullets.

D1ABOLIK
Feb 28, 2008, 05:18 AM
On 2008-02-28 01:23, Retehi wrote:

Not everyone wants to sit there pressing Fire for hours on end just to make themselves useful. Get over yourself.

Its no different than trying to justify MGG.

SabZero
Feb 28, 2008, 06:04 AM
It's not against TOS. It just makes you a lamer. *vivalaworkbench*

ashley50
Feb 28, 2008, 06:07 AM
Its all up to you...IF you think its illegal, then don't do it.

easy ain't it?

Aries2384
Feb 28, 2008, 08:59 AM
Just out of curiousity, how many people here have leveled their rifle shots or Ra-Techs to 31+? I just want to know how many people have felt the pain of leveling those techs...
I myself do not use afk lvling but I have worked very hard to lvl all of my techs past 31.
And Lvl it normally? I assume you mean by doing runs.... Don't make me laugh. Ra techs are retardedly brutal to lvl. And rifle shots? If all you used was a rifle, yeah sure.. maybe.
As a techer, I feel it is part of my job to have my techs as efficient as possible. Plus it makes it easier for me. Have you seen Nos-Zonde at 31? Sheer amazing-ness. End semi-rant, nose-thumb.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 28, 2008, 09:08 AM
On 2008-02-28 05:59, Aries2384 wrote:
Just out of curiousity, how many people here have leveled their rifle shots or Ra-Techs to 31+? I just want to know how many people have felt the pain of leveling those techs...
I myself do not use afk lvling but I have worked very hard to lvl all of my techs past 31.
And Lvl it normally? I assume you mean by doing runs.... Don't make me laugh. Ra techs are retardedly brutal to lvl. And rifle shots? If all you used was a rifle, yeah sure.. maybe.
As a techer, I feel it is part of my job to have my techs as efficient as possible. Plus it makes it easier for me. Have you seen Nos-Zonde at 31? Sheer amazing-ness. End semi-rant, nose-thumb.

actaully.... if i did do it.... it only be buffs and debuffs since those are kinda the easiest to lvl compared to attack. I actually wanna do the attack techs normally that seems fun yet time consuming lol

Aries2384
Feb 28, 2008, 09:11 AM
Well, there are some things I would power lvl on Plains Overlord S2 or whatever. Mainly Nos-Zonde and any of the dam-techs. The dam-techs start out with a ridiculously low range, like 2 inches in front of your character. I would lvl those AT LEAST to 11 so it would be easier to score hits in regular runs. As far as efficiency goes, I do believe in power lvling.

CeruleanWitch
Feb 28, 2008, 09:13 AM
It's not illegal. Just think of it as using up the time of your subscription when you aren't at the computer.

Satyricon
Feb 28, 2008, 09:16 AM
Kinda takes away any sense of accomplishment gained by putting in the time, but whatever. To each his/her own.

I think the game becomes more fun when it's about the journey as opposed to the end result.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 28, 2008, 09:44 AM
On 2008-02-28 06:16, Satyricon wrote:
Kinda takes away any sense of accomplishment gained by putting in the time, but whatever. To each his/her own.

I think the game becomes more fun when it's about the journey as opposed to the end result.

yea i think that way for most part....but seeing how i have to pay $10/month http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif im going to do atleast one non illegal thing....

amtalx
Feb 28, 2008, 09:55 AM
On 2008-02-28 01:30, ashley50 wrote:
if AFK levelling was illegal...you won't see much Fortegunners/Guntechers with capped Bullets

or even heard of them...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Hey! I leveled all my bullets the "hard way".

Sol_B4dguy
Feb 28, 2008, 09:59 AM
Let's just say that the way the bullet and technic leveling is set up, it's the least painful method to do it. AFAIK, it's not illegal, just controversial among players.

ZeroKamikaze
Feb 28, 2008, 10:23 AM
Geeze... I'm just gonna say this. If it doesn't affect me in any way, shape, or form, then do as you please.

pikachief
Feb 28, 2008, 10:26 AM
On 2008-02-28 01:30, ashley50 wrote:

or even heard of them...

so my capped bullets are a myth? lol

I jsut feel its not the way the game was meant to play so its not what i do. but im not gonna tell u not to AFK lvl your stuff, its your game u play how u like.

CelestialBlade
Feb 28, 2008, 10:34 AM
Well back in MY day, we levelled our Bullets the HARD way like REAL men, uphill in the snow both ways WHETHER WE LIKED IT OR NOT.

Sorry, manually levelling your PAs just because it's the "hard" way is not a personal testament to how much better you are than everyone else. You want something to really be proud of, try running through a brick wall as effortlessly as the Kool-Aid man can. Seriously, what is he made of? THERE'S a real man.

In all seriousness though, I use it for my bullets, but I like to try to manually level at least one bullet/Technic of each type, just so I know how to use the thing. There's often a big difference in how high your PA levels are and how well you can actually use them.

pikachief
Feb 28, 2008, 10:45 AM
the only reason i dont AFK level anything is cuz my friend makes me not want to. ever since he started AFK leveling his spells he has never played a run with me since in the past 3 weeks. All he does is AFK lvl spells to lvl 31 24/7 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

also i wanna work for my bullets http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif lol i feel a bit like i cheated if i AFK level.

And what if my female cast CAN break through the wall as easily as the Koolaid man!? her name is THE TANK! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif lol

but yea i feel silly AFK bullet leveling and i dont have a problem at all with regular bullet leveling i dont see y u all think its too hard :/

spells on the other hand i agree with http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (cuz i dont play on my FT much in the first place to lvl them up lol)

ashley50
Feb 28, 2008, 10:46 AM
I used AFK on bullets that CAN be done with it. Well, I mainly used it for Crossbows ONLY.

But the rest of my bullets that are 31+ are earned the hard Way. (mainly Rifles, twin handguns...etc).

AFK levelling Bullets now is harder due to the Flinch effect on every fireamrs available, back then only Rifles and long Bows had that effect. SO good Luck if you are going to afk level them...unless there's a way to overcome that flinch that i do not know of.

Neith
Feb 28, 2008, 10:47 AM
People are still whining over this?

- If you don't like it, and think it's cheating: Don't do it.
- Otherwise, feel free.

It's really not hard to comprehend, and its really not worth being so uptight over it. It's not strictly against the TOS, and if you don't like other people doing it, shut up and just don't do it yourself.

Easy, yes? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

RadiantLegend
Feb 28, 2008, 10:50 AM
I dont ever plan to afk lv any PA. I'll do it the hard way even if it means i get crappy bullets for a long time.

Xaeris
Feb 28, 2008, 10:51 AM
It's not illegal. I just don't want to hear any whining about how rangers have it so hard in their PA leveling if this is how you do it, is all.

DarkEliteRico
Feb 28, 2008, 10:57 AM
On 2008-02-28 02:18, D1ABOLIK wrote:

On 2008-02-28 01:23, Retehi wrote:

Its no different than trying to justify MGG.

The MGG and AFK bullet lvling are TWO totally different things one being yeah a glitch the other just being lazy. Guess you haven't been a hardcore gunner ever? Lvl'ing bullets is a VERY mind numbing experience i still don't have my rifles past 31 in the same amount of time i already have 7 PA moves for my fortefighter capped out at 40 and quiet a few more over 30.
All AFK bullet/tech lvl'ing does is somewhat even out the field to where we can almost compete on the same lvl as a fighter class because honestly sometimes DOT's aren't enough to win a battle. There is nothing wrong with passing out after setting up a AFK run and waking up to see oh hmmm 4-7 lvls gone up in an 8 hour period.

TheFonz
Feb 28, 2008, 10:57 AM
There's only one type of person that AFK levels, and that's Girly Men. AFK levelling is a disgrace; only the weak-hearted, cowardice and immoral fools partake in such activities.

There are people out there who work day in and day out to level those PA's, there are those who run marathons of several hours, using the same PA over and over, slowly but surely levelling their PA's the honest way and there are others who never see a technic/bullet past 27 in their own possession, but do you see these hard-working individuals resorting to the unrighteous ways? No. It's these hard working Heroes who's only motives are to benefit our society; it's these Heroes that put their love, their effort and compassion into their thumbs as they press that button, over and over and over that help the World go round. With each press, they're providing us with Truth and complete Justice. They stare at honesty in the face, while those AFK levellers cower behind lies.

Society only needs real levellers, real Heroes who work hard for their people, real Heroes who use their thumbs and not a rubber band. I salute those Heroes, with lvl 31+ PA's; through their sheer hard work, sacrificing time and effort for the benefit of our world. I salute you.

JAFO22000
Feb 28, 2008, 10:58 AM
People afk level and that is fine with me.

Just don't expect them to actually know when/how to use their techs/bullets in the right situation. This is experience which can only be gained by leveling them the "hard way". afk leveling does not give you the same insight into your techs/bullets as actually using them while playing does.

pikachief
Feb 28, 2008, 10:59 AM
On 2008-02-28 07:58, JAFO22000 wrote:

Just don't expect them to actually know when/how to use their techs/bullets in the right situation. This is experience which can only be gained by leveling them the "hard way". afk leveling does not give you the same insight into your techs/bullets as actually using them while playing does.

idk i was told i was really good at teching by a few people when i just started... lol

JarinKail
Feb 28, 2008, 11:04 AM
I love when people use "illegal" in a game. Yes, it's illegal. The FBI and local police jurisdiction will bust down your door and lock you up for life.

Because it's ILLEGAL.

JAFO22000
Feb 28, 2008, 11:13 AM
On 2008-02-28 07:59, pikachief wrote:

On 2008-02-28 07:58, JAFO22000 wrote:

idk i was told i was really good at teching by a few people when i just started... lol

If you heal people a few times in a run, they will always compliment your teching. Add in the fact that 90% of the techers who play the game only use Diga, Foie, Dambarta and Nosdiga and you will be praised for using Gifoie or Zonde on a regular basis.

How do you know if you're a good techer?

-People constantly asking "What tech is that?".
-People are astounded at the end of the run because they just realized that they didn't have to use any mates or buffing items.
-People assume you have a Har/Quick equipped and end up in disbelief when they check your inventory and see that you only have a Me/Quick.
-Most of your deaths occur from putting yourself in harm's way trying to save other party members.
-Other techers in your group start emulating your strategies because they see how effective you are.

Thela
Feb 28, 2008, 11:32 AM
If you define 'illegal' as something you're going to get punished by Sega for, then no, AFK levelling is not illegal and never will be.

Whether it's 'right' or not is completely irrelevant.

necman
Feb 28, 2008, 11:33 AM
On 2008-02-28 07:57, TheFonz wrote:
There's only one type of person that AFK levels, and that's Girly Men. AFK levelling is a disgrace; only the weak-hearted, cowardice and immoral fools partake in such activities.

There are people out there who work day in and day out to level those PA's, there are those who run marathons of several hours, using the same PA over and over, slowly but surely levelling their PA's the honest way and there are others who never see a technic/bullet past 27 in their own possession, but do you see these hard-working individuals resorting to the unrighteous ways? No. It's these hard working Heroes who's only motives are to benefit our society; it's these Heroes that put their love, their effort and compassion into their thumbs as they press that button, over and over and over that help the World go round. With each press, they're providing us with Truth and complete Justice. They stare at honesty in the face, while those AFK levellers cower behind lies.

Society only needs real levellers, real Heroes who work hard for their people, real Heroes who use their thumbs and not a rubber band. I salute those Heroes, with lvl 31+ PA's; through their sheer hard work, sacrificing time and effort for the benefit of our world. I salute you.

I did everything the hard way and your still wrong. I have no bullets to 30. I have one low level alt and been on game close to when it was released. Real heroes get a real job and worry about games as a hobby not a full work day.If you don't have time to play much or even if you do level your pa's the way you want. Only a looser with no real life would worry how you level your character. Ok have to go to work while my bullets level so later.

unicorn
Feb 28, 2008, 11:39 AM
I'm going to AFK lvl stuff one day. Its amazing how many AFK levelers there are. You have no idea how many locked scarred planet parties I've seen that have been active for over 24 hours. And the player hosting these parties is usually a lvl 1 Acrotechers or lvl 1 Guntechers. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And here I am, with my Zonde 31+ lvled the NORMAL way. Its really a slap in the face. Especially when these AFK levelers join your parties and get praised for having high bullets/techs. Not only that, they can do missions faster, and find things at a faster rate. So really, its cheating the system.

I need to get a turbo controller nao.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: super_luu on 2008-02-28 08:41 ]</font>

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 28, 2008, 11:49 AM
wow i didnt think this topic was gonna b popular like this.....i wander how long it will last.....but again to my comment...."if" i decide to do it, i will only do buffs/debuffs. I just got into techers and im liking the tech, despite how long they take to lvl up....

The_Gio
Feb 28, 2008, 12:09 PM
dont you have something better to do than being on msg boards and being an ass?since you have a life and all,only a loser would spend his so called valuable time making himself feel important.Anyway,illegal? nah, just ruining the point of the game. If you see PA lvling as a chore then play PSO where there is no such thing as PAs.See PSO is more than just nostalgia like so many claim

Feelmirath
Feb 28, 2008, 12:13 PM
About as illegal as ripping a CD to your iTunes library, then playing the same CD in your car. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Sekani
Feb 28, 2008, 12:15 PM

All of this is true.

On 2008-02-28 08:04, JarinKail wrote:
I love when people use "illegal" in a game. Yes, it's illegal. The FBI and local police jurisdiction will bust down your door and lock you up for life.

Because it's ILLEGAL.

THANK YOU.

easy
Feb 28, 2008, 12:18 PM
Is AFK leveling illegal YES

IS KILLING SOMEONE NO

ITS A GAME PEOPLE

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-02-28 09:19 ]</font>

DarkEliteRico
Feb 28, 2008, 12:22 PM
On 2008-02-28 09:13, Feelmirath wrote:
About as illegal as ripping a CD to your iTunes library, then playing the same CD in your car. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Best analogy i've heard in a long time

Inazuma
Feb 28, 2008, 12:52 PM
opinions dont matter here. lets look at the game itself for the answer. the vahra will keep casting resta nonstop, making it possible to afk level. if sonic team didnt want players to afk level, they would have set a limit to the amount of times the vahra can use resta. its not like players are using some type of glitch or hack to do it, all it takes is a turbo controller.

amtalx
Feb 28, 2008, 12:57 PM
On 2008-02-28 09:52, Inazuma wrote:

if sonic team didnt want players to afk level, they would have set a limit to the amount of times the vahra can use resta.

That's retarded.

Kylie
Feb 28, 2008, 01:00 PM
I don't think it's illegal, and I don't think they'll ban you over it. However, I'd never do it because I think it's playing the game incorrectly and changes the way the game was supposed to be played, which is... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif I mean, if you just want to raise numbers as fast as you can, chances are the game's going to get boring, and it'll get boring fast. The games already really straight-forward, so why make it more so? But if people wanna do that, I couldn't care less.

JAFO22000
Feb 28, 2008, 01:11 PM
On 2008-02-28 09:57, amtalx wrote:

On 2008-02-28 09:52, Inazuma wrote:

if sonic team didnt want players to afk level, they would have set a limit to the amount of times the vahra can use resta.

That's retarded.

Seconded.

Powder Keg
Feb 28, 2008, 01:38 PM
No, it isn't.

If you could sell or trade your PA discs.....then maybe. But even that's a big maybe. How is it possible to tell?

Cracka_J
Feb 28, 2008, 01:44 PM
Ok besides the topic here being lol, let's break a few things down that can makes sense to most people:

1) YOU PERSONALLY leveling buffs afk - method done by using a turbo controller, etc.
Really now, any person can only do this until their buff stick is drained....then the buff will only cast when the stick has built up regen points...which technically then you will be leveling buffs slower then you would be if you were actually hitting the button. So unless you're sitting by your controller, switching sticks, using charges or refilling at cube, this method is pointless. You have to contribute or be by your controller at some point during this or else this method is completely pointless.

2) HELPING FRIENDS by going afk in a buff party - method done by sitting in a buff party, and going afk so others can have an extra target to buff.
How is this in any way breaking any kind of game rules? There is no personal gain to anyone that does this...you are helping someone who is manually putting in time to level something. They are putting in some kind of effort, all you are doing is sitting there. You get nothing for doing nothing, they get awarded for doing something. Sounds perfectly normal to me.

3) BOTS - writing programs/scripts to level things for you.
So far, unheard of in psu, most likely due to gameguard, and lack of a larger community. However, larger mmo's ie warcraft have seen massive amounts of players writing bot scripts to level, do missions, find monies/rares etc. This is where you would fall into the illegal part, and to my knowledge, people have actually been persued by the law for doing this...as multiple bot programs running at the same time could potentially destroy a games economy.

So really, you would have to invest the time and research to be able to write a program like that...and probably by the time it was finished, you could have potentially capped what you wanted to anyway. So, pretty much pointless there too..and you could force a lawsuit over it....so yay.

Bottom line is that if there's at least a user behind the character and not some script, I don't think anything that falls under those terms can be considered illegal.

DoubleJG
Feb 28, 2008, 01:52 PM
Nope. If they want to leave their PC or console on over night to AFK buff then I don't see the problem with that at all.

Shou
Feb 28, 2008, 03:15 PM
On 2008-02-28 09:15, Sekani wrote:

All of this is true.

On 2008-02-28 08:04, JarinKail wrote:

Because it's ILLEGAL.

THANK YOU.

Made me lol

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 28, 2008, 05:06 PM
Yea i just thought bout this but....can u do the AFK or i guess away from xbox.... on the 360??? If so.....how do you do it????

JarinKail
Feb 28, 2008, 05:36 PM
Goddamn. Are you serious? SEARCH, people, SEARCH.

seph_monkey
Feb 28, 2008, 06:54 PM

first of all if you are thinking lvling your pas the "honest way" will make you more of a man thats just sad. AFK lvl'd or not no one will care they will just say "nice techs/bullets/skills" and thats it. "honest pas" are not any more special, that "honest" lvl 31 foie is not gonna wipe my ass too.

also people are busy with other things in there life, they dont have the time to lvl there pas all the time. yeah i dont AFK lvl and im proud of my skills bullets and techs, yes i do all three classes, but i dont think of my self as a hero just because i have patience.

just play the game how you want, have fun and quit complaining.

nice post though, its uhh... its something lol

Gunslinger-08
Feb 28, 2008, 07:11 PM
it's not illegal, but I choose not to do it because it takes away from that sense of accomplishment I get when I break into the next tier for a given bullet. If you focus on leveling bullets, and check every 2 mins to see how much PA exp you have, it takes forever. But if you go and help a buddy do half a dozen runs, and then look, it's really not bad. A watched pot never boils.

bahk
Feb 28, 2008, 07:34 PM
If slowly grinding your way through all the various spells and bullets just to get them to a good level is your idea of fun, then all the more power to you.
But I sure don't want to be in the same party as the guy who's using nothing but level 4 Killer Shot on every enemy in every situation just because he feels the need to get it to a high level the "right" way. Or the guy with 6 crossbows that all have 1 bolt.
And I'm sure other people feel the same way. That's why I'm not going to drag a party down just so I can feel manlier about an awfully designed leveling system.

CeruleanWitch
Feb 28, 2008, 07:58 PM
On 2008-02-28 16:34, bahk wrote:
If slowly grinding your way through all the various spells and bullets just to get them to a good level is your idea of fun, then all the more power to you.
But I sure don't want to be in the same party as the guy who's using nothing but level 4 Killer Shot on every enemy in every situation just because he feels the need to get it to a high level the "right" way. Or the guy with 6 crossbows that all have 1 bolt.
And I'm sure other people feel the same way. That's why I'm not going to drag a party down just so I can feel manlier about an awfully designed leveling system.

QFT.

GuardianElite
Feb 29, 2008, 01:50 AM

Then you sir have too much time on your hands..Rest of us have a job and college takes up lot of time..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GuardianElite on 2008-02-28 22:52 ]</font>

Zael
Feb 29, 2008, 03:40 AM

lol

EMPYREAN
Feb 29, 2008, 04:57 AM
id rather take a low lv dude whit high lv PAs that dont spam 1 spell/bullet during the whole misson than a high lv dude whit low lv PAs that only spam 1 bullet/spell during the mission.
anyway do as u like, AFk lving is not a crime.

strikershadow
Feb 29, 2008, 02:15 PM
AFK is not illigal, if it was Sega would do something about it. it would be easy to tell if someone was using a rapid fire controller... it would take a small program that would be about 100 symbols to write, and if it was illigal Sega wouldnt be to lazy to write that code... they banned 3000 accounts for the dupe stuff and that would be harder to tell.