PDA

View Full Version : Linear TECH's...

Poncho_Jr
Feb 28, 2008, 08:57 PM
For those who have Barta/Megid/Zonde on at least tier 3...
How long has it taken for you to get spell up?

I've deleted Barta and Zonde a while while back, but have started up again...

So far

I've gotten Barta Tier 2, Level 17 in approximately 1:30-2 hours.

I've also been working on Zonde Tier 2, Level 12 in approximately 1 hour.

Just making sure I'm on schedule with the leveling.
For those who got it leveled up, am I doing okay, or do I need some work on scratching off time? D:

I don't even wanna bother with Megid, cause the inst-kill just makes things even more horrid than they already are.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Poncho_Jr on 2008-02-28 17:57 ]</font>

Syl
Feb 28, 2008, 09:09 PM
Just curious, but how do you go about leveling your techs?

Kanore
Feb 28, 2008, 09:30 PM
I personally don't AFK level.

When I resubscribed and started using Barta and Zonde again after getting Megid, I kept wondering how in the world I got them to 16/15.

Still wondering.

Still gouging my eyes whenever I try to level them legitimately.

chaostroop3
Feb 28, 2008, 09:34 PM
it isent afk leveling in liner (unless i missed something) anyway i leveled megid there to lev 16 or so in a hour =D ima talk in small letter to get rishild mad yippy!

pokefiend
Feb 28, 2008, 09:37 PM
wow, only took you an hour and a half to get your barta from 1 to 17? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Is it really that easy?

youthisoverrated
Feb 28, 2008, 09:46 PM
XD poncho *poke*

edit: spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: youthisoverrated on 2008-02-28 18:46 ]</font>

Telina
Feb 28, 2008, 09:50 PM
megid is actually really worth leveling, it ends up with the highest damage modifier on any linear spell, as well as the get dead status effect. But i've been using linear techs since release and my barta is lv 38 with 50ish percent, and zonde is right behind it at 38 with 20 something, my megid is capped at 40. I can tell you that my zonde gets about 6% if i'm lucky doing a de rol le S2 with two friends. Barta gets about 15% per sleeping warrior run i believe, the whole mision minus the last block though. But they are completely worth leveling, as they cost so little PP to use and have unique attributes to them as well, Barta shoots up and down hill, and zonde/megid can shoot across gaps

I have to say wait for the pa system update before you get into the 21+ range, cause it'll drive you mad unless you find other things to distract you. i leveled megid from 9 to 40 looking for a psycho wand @_@ a long time ago.

If your not already doing so, do sleeping warriors, it has all little monster who run right at you as well as (i think) the most ammount of monsters per room than many other missions.

Sexy_Raine
Feb 28, 2008, 09:56 PM
I had barta lv30 is loooooong time ago, and got it to 31 not too long ago. All I can say is I did Barta 26-30 in a day, I forget how many hours that was. :|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2008-02-28 18:57 ]</font>

mvffin
Feb 29, 2008, 02:10 AM
took me quite a while to get barta/zonde to 21. off and on casual leveling, with a few missions of spamming only one tech. the past 2 days i've used nothing but megid, on 4 full GBR loops, and gained about 1 level and 70%. = (