PDA

View Full Version : AotI: A Beast Acrofighter!?!?!?!?

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 28, 2008, 11:10 PM
I was thinking about making one.....
any opinions?????

Jakosifer
Feb 28, 2008, 11:18 PM
Arguably the best, go for it.

Powder Keg
Feb 28, 2008, 11:18 PM
Sounds interesting, does the ATA boost that AF gets accomodate for low Beast ATA? Or will you still miss a lot?

---------------
PC/PS2
Artea - Level 120 Wartecher / Fortetecher
Dave - Level 98 Fortefighter
Powder Keg - Level 77 Fortegunner / Protranser

SATatami
Feb 28, 2008, 11:27 PM
On 2008-02-28 20:18, Artea wrote:
Sounds interesting, does the ATA boost that AF gets accomodate for low Beast ATA? Or will you still miss a lot?

---------------
PC/PS2
Artea - Level 120 Wartecher / Fortetecher
Dave - Level 98 Fortefighter
Powder Keg - Level 77 Fortegunner / Protranser

Beasts miss a lot? o.o I'm been maining as a beast for coming up close to a year now and I honestly can't see anything wrong with their ATA, outside of the low ATA modifier PAs (Grav Break, etc). I mean, really. It's not THAT bad. >_>; Doesn't help I am a FF/FI/AF on that character, and female at that.

RemiusTA
Feb 28, 2008, 11:30 PM
I have a HUMAN Fortefighter that misses all the time. It never bothered me before, but when your fighting monsters higher than you it REALLY starts to piss you off.

Ive had entire Spinning Break and Redda combos be blocked before, multiple times. (but that was during Winter event when everything was like 40 levels over me.)

Mystil
Feb 28, 2008, 11:36 PM
No bonus.
Still has highest ATP
HP wont matter, because even as beast, it'll suck due to AF HP mod.
Low TP in comparison to human, just get sori/tech(need head slot)
Low evasion in comparion to human. Unlike FF, evasion is very important on AF.
AF gives OK ATA to any class because of its ATA mod. Beast so called "crap ATA" will not be a factor. If it ever was.

There's no "wrong race" for AF.

Powder Keg
Feb 28, 2008, 11:41 PM
What's the use for TP on an Acrofighter?

JarinKail
Feb 28, 2008, 11:44 PM
Shadoogs or more accurately, RCSMs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JarinKail on 2008-02-28 20:46 ]</font>

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 28, 2008, 11:57 PM
hmmm can AF use Storm Line????
i saw this

The Stormline is a Fortegunner only item. In Ambition of Illuminus, it will be equipable by all Ranger types.

since you had to level up ranger to get AF i assume they can use it.... im not sure

CelestialBlade
Feb 29, 2008, 12:12 AM
AF can use Storm Line, yes.

Beast AFs are nuts. The ATA and EVP modifiers make up for the low racial stats Beasts have there, so don't worry about that. ATA and EVP are diminishing-return stats anyway, meaning the more you have of it, the less each point means.

As for TP, I don't know of anyone that uses R-Mags for damage, so I wouldn't bother. They're for spreading SEs, you don't need help doing damage.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 29, 2008, 12:22 AM
dang....now i need 10 more nanopolymer to even make one