PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: New Force Player Questions

lFiLTHl
Feb 29, 2008, 02:04 AM
So I have some questions concerning what the best possible way to get my Force into action by which skills to concentrate on leveling first and so on and so forth.
Along with what weapons I should buy and stuff. Any information is really appreciated.
I've been an avid PSO/PSU player for years, but I've never played a Force in my life lol. Thanks in advance for the help.

SATatami
Feb 29, 2008, 02:10 AM
You wanna buy SPELLS. By FORCE, I'm gonna assume FT. I would recommend leveling all spells. But just a few npc ones that stand out....

Foie
Diga
Zonde
Gizonde
Dambarta
Resta (Actually. nevermind. This spell is useless.)
Reverser

The peoplke who post after can explain why these spells rock. I'm too tired for that.

Aries2384
Feb 29, 2008, 03:36 AM
When you get to the point that you are earning PA Frags, I reccommend Giresta, Megid, and most especially Nos-Zonde and Nos-Diga.
I myself have leveled (and consquently found I liked) the Dam-techs (for crowd control infront and massive dmg spread) Gi-techs (for meshing out AoE dmg) and the Ra-Techs for keeping your enemies at a distance.

Kanore
Feb 29, 2008, 06:45 AM
Resta, Giresta and Reverser are the most pointless Techs ever. They don't do any damage!

Serephim
Feb 29, 2008, 06:56 AM
The post above me is made of ignorance and pure fail.

A force with Giresta is a loved force. It causes Regeneration of health if you use it while full, it almost completely heals you and you party members, and it revives the dead. Your force is like a walking Moon/Star Automizer with HP Regain abilities. Slap anyone who says Giresta isnt useful.

And play lightning beasts with FFs that have no Shock/Resist. Reverser will help the mission go along ALOT quicker. Trust me...I know.

My favorite technics are basically what SAT said... except he left out the Ra technics.

Your going to start out leveling spells like Foie, Gifoie and Diga and your going to wonder why on earth you would need someting like Rabarta or Rafoie when those spells do so much more damage.

Well, let me just tell you that you are going to LOVE your Ra- spells later on. They are really hard to level sometimes (Rafoie esp, only because sometimes its targeting is a tad off)and they only hit 3 targets, but once you get your first one to Lv11 and see the added range and such, your going to have a hard time putting them down. They get REALLY wtfbig after a while, and if your going FT then at 31+ they hit 4 targets.

Same goes for pretty much any Ra-/Gi-/Dam- spell in this game. For example, Rafoie, Gifoie, and Damfoie all SUCK under level 11, but once they change form they become like 100% easier to work with, with the added range and such. I have Damfoie and Gifoie past 21, and they are FAR more useful than i expected them to be.

When your Dambarta reaches Lv11, you'll see why its such a great spell when charging monsters are being frozen in front of you, and at Lv21+ you'll see why most hunters used to lothe Fortetechers who spammed it all day.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Serephim on 2008-02-29 03:58 ]</font>

Kanore
Feb 29, 2008, 06:57 AM
On 2008-02-29 03:56, Serephim wrote:
The post above me is made of ignorance and pure fail.

No u.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kanore on 2008-02-29 03:58 ]</font>

Yunfa
Feb 29, 2008, 06:57 AM
Maybe he was joking? I mean, a force without any of the three techs would be like using a gun without bullets...well u can still bash the guy WITH the gun.

Kanore
Feb 29, 2008, 07:00 AM
On 2008-02-29 03:57, Yunfa wrote:
Maybe he was joking? I mean, a force without any of the three techs would be like using a gun without bullets...well u can still bash the guy WITH the gun.

Considering my title has been 'Healer' for the past 4 years and my only listed class is an Acrotecher...

Maybe putting 2 and 2 together isn't kawaii enough.

Edgard
Feb 29, 2008, 07:03 AM
Its called pistol wip

Serephim
Feb 29, 2008, 07:04 AM
kawaii is such an ugly word

Poncho_Jr
Feb 29, 2008, 10:33 AM
2+2=Blue...

Anyway, recommended TECHnics off the bat...

Rafoie
Rabarta
Radiga
Razonde
Resta
Reverser

SATatami
Feb 29, 2008, 11:56 AM
On 2008-02-29 03:56, Serephim wrote:

When your Dambarta reaches Lv11, you'll see why its such a great spell when charging monsters are being frozen in front of you, and at Lv21+ you'll see why most hunters used to lothe Fortetechers who spammed it all day.

Level 11 Dambarta....

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x133/satatami/dambarta1.jpg

THAT is exactly why it pissed people off. Hell, it pisses me off just looking at it, and I'm the one doing it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif