PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Don't use that element type on that element!

TheOneHero
Feb 29, 2008, 03:28 PM
I've been getting a lot of this lately, and frankly, it really drives me nuts. (this isn't a rant per-se, more like, "aiieee!")

Le TOH only has a few weapons.
Le TOH doesn't play 24/7 and have a character above lvl 70.
Le TOH has less than 300km on all four characters combined.
Le TOH does not have the luxury of having 5 copies of one 1337 wep, each with their own element.

I use what I have, so STFU and stop yelling at me. I'm not a Korean Robot, and you shouldn't be either. =D

VanHalen
Feb 29, 2008, 03:32 PM
I actually have the same problem with the not many weapon thing. Make it worst I got some pretty low percents as well. Once I get some money I'm going to make alot of stuff but until then I'll just stick with my all around pallette.

Retniwreven
Feb 29, 2008, 03:42 PM
I just got really lucky in the winter event. Before that I was in the same boat. =X

Randomness
Feb 29, 2008, 03:46 PM
I just have three or so elements with me, one or two per weapon type, and use whatever they aren't resistant to...

And if someone has a problem with it, I can always switch to Sawd or Neiclaw and just complain it doesn't come in any other element, lol.

Weeaboolits
Feb 29, 2008, 03:58 PM
Just don't use light on the lilies and I'm happy.

Megid spam no thx.

Dhylec
Feb 29, 2008, 04:07 PM
;o

Weeaboolits
Feb 29, 2008, 04:23 PM
I actually favor low percent weapons since I choose element for aesthetic and don't enjoy having it become too much of a handicap on matching element monsters.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 29, 2008, 05:05 PM
Putting Le in front of your name is redundant, as Le is a funny way of sayin' "the".

right?

TheOneHero
Feb 29, 2008, 06:49 PM
On 2008-02-29 14:05, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
Putting Le in front of your name is redundant, as Le is a funny way of sayin' "the".

right?

Le is French for "the" yes, as is La. But Le just adds seksiness.

Do not seek to correct Ninja Le TOH, or I'll take off my weights! XD

Scejntjynahl
Feb 29, 2008, 07:44 PM
Solution: Use neutral weapons.

Sord
Feb 29, 2008, 07:48 PM
but green gets old real fast when that's all you have

Scejntjynahl
Feb 29, 2008, 07:57 PM
ok

new solution: Use neutered weapons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Weeaboolits
Feb 29, 2008, 09:13 PM
I would use neutral, but lightning and and neutral photon look so blobby and ugly in this game, why can't they render properly like the other colors? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 29, 2008, 10:10 PM
On 2008-02-29 15:49, TheOneHero wrote:
Le is French for "the" yes, as is La. But Le just adds seksiness.

Do not seek to correct Ninja Le TOH, or I'll take off my weights! XD

But you won't win any battles with the Frenchin' surnaming.

Threat shut down.

Weeaboolits
Feb 29, 2008, 10:19 PM
Tack an "El" on there for some added, latin flair.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 29, 2008, 10:25 PM
El Toro!
Jackie!
El Toro!
Jackie!

But don't do el and le, that means elle or woman.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2008-02-29 19:26 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Feb 29, 2008, 10:29 PM
Hell, let's throw in a der or die (I forget which is masculine), German wouldn't hurt, MORE ARTICLES!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 29, 2008, 10:50 PM
What's default/no elemental, Green?

No help one way or the other!

Vanilla.

KojiroAK
Mar 1, 2008, 02:02 AM
@Ronin_Cooper
How about das?
Like in "das Merkel"

Der masculin (männlich)
Die feminin (weiblich)
Das object/neutrum (sächlich/neutrum)

Weeaboolits
Mar 1, 2008, 02:23 AM
Ah my German is quite bad, as I've yet to begin seriously studying it, I really should since my family is of German descent, though that's not my primary motivation; my interest in German is for the same reason I took interest in Japanese, the words sound fun and are fun to say. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KojiroAK
Mar 1, 2008, 02:54 AM
On 2008-02-29 23:23, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
Ah my German is quite bad, as I've yet to begin seriously studying it, I really should since my family is of German descent, though that's not my primary motivation; my interest in German is for the same reason I took interest in Japanese, the words sound fun and are fun to say. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Good luck, i think German is in some aspects much more complicated then English.

Weeaboolits
Mar 1, 2008, 03:02 AM
English is a stupid language, it doesn't so much have rules as general guidelines as to what you should probably do most of the time. I heard that German is actually more similar to Old English in terms of grammar.

KojiroAK
Mar 1, 2008, 03:38 AM
Well i would say one strength of German is, that it is in some ways more accurate then english.
For example it makes a big difference if you write:
Opeltest or Opel Test (The second would be a Opel called Test, whereby the first is the test of a Opel.)

Or:
"Helft den armen Vögeln" or "Helft den Armen vögeln"
In the first one Vögeln (Birds) is a Noun (capital) dativ, plural an armen (poor) is a adjectiv, in the second one Armen (the poors) is Noun (dativ, plural) and vögeln is a verb.
(Well it's more a slang word, but the action it describes tends anywhere to have some slang words)

KojiroAK
Mar 1, 2008, 03:38 AM
Well i would say one strength of German is, that it is in some ways more accurate then english.
For example it makes a big difference if you write:
Opeltest or Opel Test (The second would be a Opel called Test, whereby the first is the test of a Opel.)

Or:
"Helft den armen Vögeln" or "Helft den Armen vögeln"
In the first one Vögeln (Birds) is a Noun (capital) dativ, plural an armen (poor) is a adjectiv, in the second one Armen (the poors) is Noun (dativ, plural) and vögeln is a verb.
(Well it's more a slang word, but the action it describes tends anywhere to have some slang words)

Larian
Mar 1, 2008, 09:12 AM
On 2008-02-29 19:25, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
El Toro!
Jackie!
El Toro!
Jackie!

Jackie Chan Adventurers ftw! God that makes me feel old. =D

Nitro Vordex
Mar 1, 2008, 12:40 PM
ONE MORE THING!

UnderscoreX
Mar 1, 2008, 01:47 PM
Your meant to use the element that matches your outfit, no exceptions.