PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for deleting my topic.

reddog976
Feb 29, 2008, 05:17 PM
You know mods...you could have just locked it...or is that link broken for you guys? I was simply typing out a quick thanks to those in the community that actually found stuff in that mission and calmed my premature fears about the drop rate being broken on that mission. I'm not sure why I am wasting my time on this...this will likely just get deleted too. :|

JarinKail
Feb 29, 2008, 05:18 PM
You're dumb. It was merged. Next time, read your PMs.

SATatami
Feb 29, 2008, 05:18 PM
GJ on fueling the fire.

shotsfired
Feb 29, 2008, 05:20 PM
new guy ruffling some feathers, lol.

reddog976
Feb 29, 2008, 05:22 PM

You're an asshole. Not everybody here knows or cares about what mods do while you aren't looking. Next time don't be a jerk if you want to inform someone about something that isn't completely obvious to someone that doesn't post often. *sigh.

DRO
Feb 29, 2008, 05:23 PM
w00t w00t before deleted lol

beatrixkiddo
Feb 29, 2008, 05:24 PM
You know reddog976...you could have just PMed all Active mods...or is that link broken for you, guy? I'm not sure why I am wasting my time on this...this will likely just get deleted too. :|

aozora
Feb 29, 2008, 05:25 PM
ouchies.

JarinKail
Feb 29, 2008, 05:31 PM
On 2008-02-29 14:22, reddog976 wrote:

You're an asshole. Not everybody here knows or cares about what mods do while you aren't looking. Next time don't be a jerk if you want to inform someone about something that isn't completely obvious to someone that doesn't post often. *sigh.

I can live with being an asshole. Can you live with being dumb?

reddog976
Feb 29, 2008, 05:32 PM
You know reddog976...you could have just PMed all Active mods...or is that link broken for you, guy? I'm not sure why I am wasting my time on this...this will likely just get deleted too. :|

You know...you could just accept the fact that I don't spend a lot of time on these boards, and with the way people act around here, I'll likely lurk for another year before posting again. I spend more time playing the game this forum is centered around than reading this forum. Because of that fact, I am not familiar with any of the buttons or procedures you guys keep throwing in my face to make yourselves feel like the elite jerks you are. Peace. Back to lurking for me.

JarinKail
Feb 29, 2008, 05:33 PM
onos

daniel_drago
you know, I would gather that this topic has been left open for one rather amusing reason. The MODS are going to piss you off by not locking/deleting this topic. I myself would find this rather amusing. Although I think a MOD should at least post their intention for all of us to read it in full GLORY.

Weeaboolits
Calm down, it's not that big a deal.

Dragwind
Feb 29, 2008, 05:36 PM
Forums : serious business.

Kanore
Feb 29, 2008, 05:37 PM
OH NO MY TOPIC AM DELETED
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3903/1168612132618rn5.gif

reddog976
Feb 29, 2008, 05:37 PM

It's not that my intelligence quotient is lower than yours, because it likely isn't...what you people fail to realize is that I actually play the game...and come here from time to time for news. I don't study your site layout, I don't care about procedure around here, or anything like that.

Playing games is just that for me. Nothing more. If you want to put time into learning all those things to heighten your game experience, so be it...it doesn't make people "dumb" because they chose to not care about the policies and procedures of a certain website.

Kanore
Feb 29, 2008, 05:40 PM
On 2008-02-29 14:37, reddog976 wrote:

It's not that my intelligence quotient is lower than yours, because it likely isn't...what you people fail to realize is that I actually play the game...and come here from time to time for news. I don't study your site layout, I don't care about procedure around here, or anything like that.

Playing games is just that for me. Nothing more. If you want to put time into learning all those things to heighten your game experience, so be it...it doesn't make people "dumb" because they chose to not care about the policies and procedures of a certain website.

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3903/1168612132618rn5.gif

daniel_drago
Feb 29, 2008, 05:40 PM

But it helps to learn said policies and procedures otherwise you end up looking like you do now, when posting on the internet. YOU LOSE GOOD DAY SIR!

Retehi
Feb 29, 2008, 05:42 PM
http://apocalypse-tribe.com/rdfox/wmao.jpg

Sekani
Feb 29, 2008, 05:43 PM

I was sort of on your side until that last part. There's usually something like a FAQ and a User Agreement and Forum Rules and some other stuff that new users are told repeatedly to read and understand before registering for an account. If you're too busy or important to do that then it does make you "dumb".

thebummers
Feb 29, 2008, 05:43 PM
Who doesn't love an epic LOL for forum etiquette nerds: "No! That doesn't require a new topic! There is something linked from last October already! OMG no!"

Seriously, a little order is helpful. But caring about this THAT much? You might as well go look for loose change on a busy freeway because you ain't gonna make it out there in the big, big world.

reddog976
Feb 29, 2008, 05:44 PM
But it helps to learn said policies and procedures otherwise you end up looking like you do now, when posting on the internet. YOU LOSE GOOD DAY SIR!

You know what else helps? Not being an asshole when trying to inform someone of something...but obviously that rule doesn't apply to this forum.

Peace bitches. I'm gone.

JarinKail
Feb 29, 2008, 05:45 PM

Being ignorant is excusable. Knowingly disregarding rules and/or procedures makes you stupid. Period.

Ryna
Feb 29, 2008, 05:47 PM
Your thread was merged with the existing Laser Cannon topic. If you check your Private Messages, you'll see the notification.