PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: This is weird...

Sekani
Mar 1, 2008, 12:43 AM
The new story misson, Will of Light 1, is basically a miniature version of Sacred Stream. Yet this mission doesn't run at half-a-frame per second like SS does. What's up with that?

Anduril
Mar 1, 2008, 12:45 AM
It seems that some missions don't make you experience the robot-exploding memory leak. I've been running The Metro Linear mission constantly and haven't gotten any lag, same thing with a few of the story missions with robots.

blackeye08
Mar 1, 2008, 05:07 AM
When I played it lagged. Very Badly.

pokefiend
Mar 1, 2008, 09:15 AM
I'm not surprised, it happens unoften as it is. I usually get it somewhere between my 1st and 7th mission run, and then when that happens, I just turn my 360 off, and don't see the slowdown for awhile.

pikachief
Mar 1, 2008, 10:44 AM
some people dont lag at certain places.

I dont lag at all at grove of the fanatics, but others do. but i lag at desert goliath http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 1, 2008, 02:27 PM
Hmmm i havent done that mission yet....but i do know if alot of things are happening at one time.....i can lag severely.
Like for instance.....i was in a room with 6 fortefighter and we was all doing Dus Majarra.....

I stop doing it bcuz it made it for laggy.....like the matrix lol......the cool thing i got to see most of the PAs n slow motion ^_^

landman
Mar 1, 2008, 02:46 PM
In the new Rykros mission... I didn't got slowdowns yesterday with my male beast (wearing the swimwear) but today I did with my female CAST (don-t remember the parts name) and I though it had something to do with the polygonal charge of every character...