PDA

View Full Version : Sayara's a big dumb doofus

Sayara
Mar 1, 2008, 12:53 AM
Vicious Circle time.

I have a headache cuz i grind my teeth (bruxism)
i take Excedrin. A medicine that works fast and has caffiene.
Wikiquote

Associated factors

The etiology of bruxism is unknown; the following factors may be associated with the condition.

* Relatively high levels of consumption of caffeinated drinks and foods, such as coffee, colas, and chocolate[2]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/35d3f754e371dede339e124ab0579d4d_58.png

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 1, 2008, 12:59 AM
Yeah I saw that a few weeks ago when I had the influenza Excedrin has the caffeine and Aspirin on the label in the fine print/dose mg size part.

So queasy stomach + headache + coffee/guarana bean like rush.

Tylenol hardly works for me but I guess that's what you most should use & why the hospitals say they use it.
Advil made me logie. Logie + Flu = Flogie. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

The less pills the better.

Sayara
Mar 1, 2008, 01:00 AM
Thats probably Ancadametaphene.

Asprin is probably best, you get that with Bayer.

Weeaboolits
Mar 1, 2008, 01:01 AM
Sleep usually does the trick for headaches, or at least lie down, that is if you have the time.

Sayara
Mar 1, 2008, 01:03 AM
84% of the time i don't. at the same token, napping without a mouthpiece now will make me grind more, since i do that anyway. Making it worse.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 1, 2008, 01:04 AM
Yeah, I got some low dose bayer, almost bought the orange chewables version.

Also punching ice. Gets rid of the headache by adding knuckle burn.

-Which is what Terry Bogard is always screaming about, yeah?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2008-02-29 22:20 ]</font>

Sayara
Mar 2, 2008, 11:24 AM
ARE YO OK?

BUSTAH WOLF!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 2, 2008, 11:27 AM
Sayara is a big um Goofus:

Goofy hat /pic

Solstis
Mar 3, 2008, 02:31 AM
Aleve!

t's just lke roygbv!

I would suggest tea (white tea? low caffeine, I think). Tea fixes everything that it doesn't cause or does not fix.