PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: The black nest slowdown???

ITaiyshaX
Mar 1, 2008, 10:09 PM
hey, i played the new run and most of the time we have huge slowdown,everytime we get new mission there is slowdown,how is that possible?? i realy hope they will do something about it,grtz

mvffin
Mar 1, 2008, 10:18 PM
yeah, sakura blast, electronic brain, and black nest are horrible. sacred stream is literally unplayable. this is something that NEEDS to be fixed now, along with trade windows.

AnimeBoy33
Mar 1, 2008, 10:42 PM
Ya,I was Experincing slowdown while i was doing Black Nest.They should really fix this!

NPCMook
Mar 1, 2008, 10:43 PM
The Slowdown is mostly due to so many Megids flying around

pokefiend
Mar 1, 2008, 11:49 PM
Slowdown in Electronic Brain and Sakura Blast? o.o Since when? As for Black Nest? As long as you dodge the megid shooters (which isn't too hard to do), you'll be fine.

Danger_Girl
Mar 1, 2008, 11:56 PM
On 2008-03-01 20:49, pokefiend wrote:
As long as you dodge the megid shooters (which isn't too hard to do), you'll be fine.

For once it's nice to have a partner machine that does nothing but follow me around like a lost puppy. She doesn't wander into the trap zones like Tylor tends to.

Powder Keg
Mar 2, 2008, 01:28 AM
I had a few people in my party experiencing slowdown, it was probably on PS2. If you guys are having it on 360 as well, then that should have been tested on the system prior....slowdown really bugs the crap out of me which is why I had to get the PC version.

-Crokar-
Mar 2, 2008, 03:48 AM
this is the only mission i have had slowdown with. its annoying but its not unplayable

xjustsumloser
Mar 2, 2008, 05:18 AM
So far this is the only mission ive played with bad slowdown. I am on the 360 version. I dont get into console wars, I say just play the game whatever way you can. I understand its a preformance issue since this game is terribly coded, but really stuff like this should be tested before release. As long as i avoid the megid areas its find, but it reminds me of the EP2 story mission on the guirdians colony lobby, terrible.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Mar 2, 2008, 06:29 AM
its like having robot lag without having to reset the xbox....damn lag (megid) cannons I have to hug the walls and not look at the larger open area's

Yusaku_Kudou
Mar 2, 2008, 09:22 AM
The large room beginning block is awful as well. Staring at the floor helps--I'll just not do this mission.

SJW89
Mar 2, 2008, 10:03 AM
On 2008-03-01 20:56, Danger_Girl wrote:

On 2008-03-01 20:49, pokefiend wrote:
As long as you dodge the megid shooters (which isn't too hard to do), you'll be fine.

For once it's nice to have a partner machine that does nothing but follow me around like a lost puppy. She doesn't wander into the trap zones like Tylor tends to.

If it wasn't nice before, why do you bring her?

easy
Mar 2, 2008, 10:36 AM
it bad to sell a game BAD NO its or but about it i played and yes i was going to make i post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: easy on 2008-03-02 07:39 ]</font>