PDA

View Full Version : AotI: JP PC/PS2 players: Tyrant Spadac drops where?...

ShadowDragon28
Mar 2, 2008, 12:03 AM
What mission(US name?), enemy, boss or area drop. Please post info here.

pikachief
Mar 2, 2008, 12:10 AM
no where.... the single one drops tho

beatrixkiddo
Mar 2, 2008, 12:13 AM
edit: Guess I was wrong, had only seen the single ;o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatrixkiddo on 2008-03-01 23:36 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Mar 2, 2008, 01:41 AM
You can get Spadac from the Parum party mission, same as Apocalypsic.

Lyrise
Mar 2, 2008, 01:42 AM
No enemy drops it. The Board, however, is a random reward for clearing the Parum Party misison "Her hero is a Thief" on S with S grade. And by random, I mean you have about a 1% chance of geting it as your end reward.

ShadowDragon28
Mar 2, 2008, 02:35 AM
Ah, cool. Can that mission be completed solo?

McLaughlin
Mar 2, 2008, 02:36 AM
Parum Party Mission...

I doubt it.

beatrixkiddo
Mar 2, 2008, 02:37 AM
It's a party mission, so you shouldn't be able to even launch it solo.

Itsuki
Mar 2, 2008, 03:40 AM
On 2008-03-01 23:35, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Ah, cool. Can that mission be completed solo?

Level 140+ monsters... time limit... not allowed to die at all...

I doubt it can be done consistantly with 2 people. I'd say 3-4 people min.

Keep in mind, all the other party missions fall into the same category. Bruce S is lvl 140+ monsters, 13 minute time limit, can't let bruce die... Bunami S is lvl 140+ monsters, requires 4 people to get all chips... You can't really hunt any of the 12* kubara drops with even 2.

pikachief
Mar 2, 2008, 11:06 AM
since when was bunami 4 people? does it make me superman for beating it with 3? or does it change on S?

Itsuki
Mar 2, 2008, 11:17 AM
No it doesn't. Its very possible to beat it in the time limit instead of with the chips. Its just in all the time I've played on the US server, I've found the majority of the people there have no idea it can even be beaten without the chips or how to go about beating it without the chips.

All of them are very possible with 3 people. And I wouldn't say they're completely impossible with 2, just that assuming you could do it, 99% of people probably couldn't do it consistantly with 2 or wouldn't waste the effort to do it with 2 when you could just wait till you have 3 people.

BFGfreak
Mar 2, 2008, 11:28 AM
On 2008-03-02 08:17, Itsuki-chan wrote:
No it doesn't. Its very possible to beat it in the time limit instead of with the chips. Its just in all the time I've played on the US server, I've found the majority of the people there have no idea it can even be beaten without the chips or how to go about beating it without the chips.

All of them are very possible with 3 people. And I wouldn't say they're completely impossible with 2, just that assuming you could do it, 99% of people probably couldn't do it consistantly with 2 or wouldn't waste the effort to do it with 2 when you could just wait till you have 3 people.

Please, do tell.
What's the time limit, what do we have to do?

beatrixkiddo
Mar 2, 2008, 11:30 AM
? You've never played Her Secret Mission? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SStrikerR
Mar 2, 2008, 11:33 AM
On 2008-03-02 08:30, beatrixkiddo wrote:
? You've never played Her Secret Mission? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Well for HSM you need 4 people for an S =P

beatrixkiddo
Mar 2, 2008, 11:39 AM
Not exactly. You can skip the fenced-in data if you beat the mission with enough time to spare.

Lyrise
Mar 2, 2008, 11:50 AM
On 2008-03-02 08:33, Ryan113 wrote:

On 2008-03-02 08:30, beatrixkiddo wrote:

Well for HSM you need 4 people for an S =P

This is the most important part: You MUST get an S. Also, for all the party missions played on S, it will change ever so slightly as mess you up.

In "Her hero is a thief", you definitely need at the minimum 3 people, because of the rather unfriendly enemy setups and the fact that you need to split up in order to meet the time limit for S grade. For example, in almost all of cases two people will have to solo 2 King Gainoceros with full buffs at LV140; it's rather rough because you will also have to fight it being surrounded by zonde turrets. You have 20 minutes to complete the quest; it's cut down to 14 minutes if you want the S grade, and this is brutally hard with just 2 people, as there are 4 paths to pick, and you need to find the 2 that have the King Gainoceros.

In the other party missions, certain elements will be removed or changed - you'll only have to deal with 2 types of elements instead of 3 or 4 kinds; Other things like the maze in HSM is changed, there's a different path to follow, and one trap will easily remove 85% of your HP (Percent based trap); or all the Bil de Vears in Bruce's Dungeon being changed to fire; this among other things to look out for.

Itsuki
Mar 2, 2008, 04:08 PM
its worth knowing that the bears in bruce's aren't kings or bufed either. justnormal level 141 fire elemental bears. also, ex tras own everything.

as for her secret mission, i forget the times, but i can look those up later. basically, you can get 300 extra points for time, so you only ge 14nchips and still ge an S.

for theif, as i said, its not impossible, but improbable. assuming you ra domly guess the corect paths you can cut a lot of time off, but it'd still need to be 2 high level and very well equipped characters, and overall wouldn't be worth your time.