PDA

View Full Version : Nanoblast Just Attack

redroses
Mar 2, 2008, 10:42 AM
Hello everybody,

I am really sorry if this has ben pointed out before. But if not.

I noticed you can Just Attack while in Beast Mode. Which is really cool! And can make the other Nanoblast versions quite strong too.
For me, it's kinda hard to get the timing right, because it's seems quite tricky. I think with the last hit, it's the easiest.

So yeah, for those who didnt know try it out =o and maybe tell when to hit for Just Attack XD

And if it was said before, I'm sorry.

Randomness
Mar 2, 2008, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I can only get it for the last attack.

redroses
Mar 2, 2008, 11:04 AM
On 2008-03-02 07:58, Randomness wrote:
Yeah, I can only get it for the last attack.

I got it for the second attack. It's just really hard to time D=

btw, I play a female beast, so I don't know how hard or easy it is by males

pikachief
Mar 2, 2008, 11:07 AM
yea i know it took me forever to get teh jsut attacks on a female beast, male beast im told is much easier :/

oh well, the timed attack is really late on the second hit i think, or maybe both

Mysterious-G
Mar 2, 2008, 11:25 AM
I will never be able to use it in real combat, cause it`s so fricking damn hard. ;(

Retniwreven
Mar 2, 2008, 11:27 AM
I time it when I'm fighting Polhavoras or whatever. I don't Nanoblast often, high level PAs usually do enough for me, but the knockdown/back spam those use annoys me.

landman
Mar 2, 2008, 12:35 PM
It is very easy on male nanoblast, and the third combo is not worth the time it takes, you can punch again with the first two combos on that time

CelestialBlade
Mar 2, 2008, 12:58 PM
I usually don't even bother on my Female Beast, I just mash the attack button. It's probably better DPS that way.

Yusaku_Kudou
Mar 2, 2008, 05:06 PM
I've never even used a nanoblast so I have no idea what the meters and stuff are like for that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Libram
Mar 2, 2008, 05:06 PM
Female Beast JA
1st --> 2nd: The delay here is huge. You pretty much have to hit it on the frame just before the attack ends completely.
2nd --> 3rd: Much more manageable, but still somewhat tricky. Before she realigns herself after the little bounce up after the second kick.

As for attacks, I never have and probably never will understand why people always use that third normal combo on both the male and female beast. It's only one shot, and it only hits two targets. The two attacks before it were two strikes on two targets, and just stopping to restart another combo negates the lag before and after that third combo strike hits. If you really want to end the combo then throw out a JA special. The pop up and knockback are slower, but both can hit three targets stronger than the other parts of the combo. JA that and you'll see some nasty numbers drop, especially from bosses.

Mystil
Mar 2, 2008, 06:01 PM
On 2008-03-02 14:06, Libram wrote:
Female Beast JA
1st --> 2nd: The delay here is huge. You pretty much have to hit it on the frame just before the attack ends completely.
2nd --> 3rd: Much more manageable, but still somewhat tricky. Before she realigns herself after the little bounce up after the second kick.

As for attacks, I never have and probably never will understand why people always use that third normal combo on both the male and female beast. It's only one shot, and it only hits two targets. The two attacks before it were two strikes on two targets, and just stopping to restart another combo negates the lag before and after that third combo strike hits. If you really want to end the combo then throw out a JA special. The pop up and knockback are slower, but both can hit three targets stronger than the other parts of the combo. JA that and you'll see some nasty numbers drop, especially from bosses.

I don't use the third combo. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Chuck_Norris
Mar 2, 2008, 06:12 PM
On 2008-03-02 09:35, landman wrote:
It is very easy on male nanoblast, and the third combo is not worth the time it takes, you can punch again with the first two combos on that time

Or just use the PA move as the 3rd hit.

Retniwreven
Mar 2, 2008, 06:20 PM
I always use that "PA" move as the third hit. It's fairly easy to JA off the second normal attack anyways, so it has even more extra oomph.

Eclipse9
Mar 6, 2008, 07:47 PM
you can get a just attack at any point in the combo, but if you do three normal attacks followed by the "PA" attack, you cannot get a just attack, I advise X X Y