PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Next GBR: Where and what kind of boost?

Mikura
Mar 2, 2008, 04:26 PM
So I haven't seen anyone mention this at all but after Moatoob, where is the next GBR moving to? Secondly, what kind of boost are we going to get? Does anyone have any idea based on the JP's past GBR schedule?

I was talking with my friends about it and I was thinking if we got the PA adjustment next week AND the next GBR gave us a PA boost, that would be so awesome. It may not happen this soon but if it did, it would give me some new-found motivation to lvl my bullet PAs on my Fortegunner.

Telina
Mar 2, 2008, 04:35 PM
i'm fairly certain we're within a week or so of japan's GBR. but since parum was the host of the very first GBR, that leaves only the colony and neudaiz. But that assumes that SEGA isn't beyond repeating.

I'll put my money on neudaiz as the next GBR site only because i don't think we'll get the next ryucross mission before it runs out. That mission will give the GC a string of five missions in a row, which is what GBR requires.

As for the boosts, its still up in the air, but what i'm personally hoping for is an additional PA level boost. We know it exists because when the 360 had the halfway implimented gbr, the pa boost was the temp boost we saw. However actual boosts are still unknown.

swif
Mar 2, 2008, 04:56 PM
i really dont care much about where it is just as long as they move it becuase i hate electric techs =X

gryphonvii
Mar 2, 2008, 05:13 PM
can someone post the mission strings for the boost if they're known?

Kylie
Mar 2, 2008, 07:03 PM
I hope Neudaiz (want my zanshu), but there's no way of knowing for sure. Something tells me Parum.

Sol_B4dguy
Mar 2, 2008, 07:08 PM
Neudaiz seems likely, but US hasn't gotten GBR for Parum yet, so who knows?

Randomness
Mar 2, 2008, 07:19 PM
What WOULD the Neudaiz string be?

Mizuraki Defense->Zoalgoug->Rainbow beast->Relics?

imfanboy
Mar 2, 2008, 07:34 PM
Maybe Mizuraki Defense - Demons Above - Sakura Blast - Zoalgoug - Relics?

A bit loopy, but still interesting...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: imfanboy on 2008-03-02 16:35 ]</font>

Randomness
Mar 2, 2008, 07:35 PM
Except Sakura Blast lets out in Saguraki C.D.

Kylie
Mar 2, 2008, 07:36 PM
Actually, thinking about it, I'd imagine White Beasts to be included somehow.

GreenArcher
Mar 2, 2008, 08:06 PM
Interesting question. Wouldn't really be a "road", but more of a circle lol

Mikura
Mar 2, 2008, 11:09 PM
Yeah, Neudaiz I'm not sure how they'd string that together...but for some reason, I get the feeling Parum will be where the next GBR is. My main concern, regardless of where it's at, is if it'll be a PA boost or not. I could really care less about exp and I'm not gung-ho about hunting for any rares.

Jarek
Mar 3, 2008, 12:06 AM
Well if we're speculating..and assuming it follows the pattern of 'Do mission, go to lobby, start next mission' deal, I'd guess-
Neudaiz: Forested Islands --> Rainbow beast --> Eastern Peril --> Demon's Above --> Sakura Blast or Cost of Research
That's about all you could do without leaving a straight path or backtracking. Though they could possibly put in Moonlight Beast instead of Sakura/CoR since it leads back to Agata, but then they wouldn't have any AoI missions in it.

PrinceBrightstar
Mar 3, 2008, 01:57 AM
This would introduce party missions into it...although since the whole idea with GBR is to get a party together, I guess it would make sense.

Rayokarna
Mar 3, 2008, 02:07 AM
The route could be,

Misuraki Defence -> Demons Above -> Cost of Reseach -> Moonlight Beast -> Forest Infultration -> Hill of Spores -> Dancing Birds.

Thats on hell of a route.

beatrixkiddo
Mar 3, 2008, 02:08 AM
Co-op missions aren't party missions. And while we're on the subject, Awoken Serpent is technically a co-op mission, isn't it? Or are those 2+ person switches just for items?

Anyway, for Neudaiz...
perhaps

Forested Islands -> Grove of Fanatics -> Hill of Spores -> Dancing Birds
or...
Forested Islands -> Grove of Fanatics -> Rainbow Beast -> The Holy Ground -> The Eastern Peril

Who knows ;o

DRO
Mar 3, 2008, 02:15 AM
I heard it was gonna be in parum with PA boost...but thats about as reliable as hearing it from some random guy on the internet...who heard it from some random guy on the internet.

DAMASCUS
Mar 3, 2008, 02:34 AM
I could definitely see the Neudaiz route including either Forest infiltration or Eastern Peril.

Mizuraki Defense--> Moonlight Beast --> Holy Grounds --> Forest infiltration --> Demons Above
or..
Forested Islands--> Temple of Fanatics --> Holy Grounds --> Eastern Peril --> Moonlight Beast

Itsuki
Mar 3, 2008, 03:07 AM
It doesn't seem likely to have 2 missions in the same loby. The most likely path (to me) appears to be

Mizuraki Defence -> Moonlight Beast -> Forest Infiltration -> Hill of Spores -> Dancing Birds

Since thats 5 missions in a row (Parum and Moatoob have both been 5 missions long) and doesn't repeat any lobbies. They very well could snake it though, since it seems one of the major points of GBR is to bring attention to older missions.

On 2008-03-02 14:13, gryphonvii wrote:
can someone post the mission strings for the boost if they're known?

The only other string was on parum, and it was

Mad Creatures -> Plains Overlord -> Mad Beasts -> Endrum Remnants -> Dual Sentinel

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2008-03-03 00:09 ]</font>

Nirvash7
Mar 3, 2008, 03:23 AM
If the road goes to GoF, it's gonna be miserable because of the system slowdown.

landman
Mar 3, 2008, 04:22 AM
Endrum Remnants also has slowdown, so I bet for the Neudaiz route without Grove of Fanatics

Weeaboolits
Mar 3, 2008, 04:27 AM
I'm hoping it'd include Grove, bows and lasers for everyone!

mvffin
Mar 3, 2008, 05:30 AM
doesn't grove take you to the same lobby you started in? not really a part of a "road" then is it?

I dunno, I just hope the next AOI S2's have new drops.

amtalx
Mar 3, 2008, 09:46 AM
As long as the Jaggo Amures are in one of the runs, I'll be happy. I WANT MAH LOVE INFERNO.

EternityAngel
Mar 3, 2008, 10:09 AM
I wonder, from the information gathered here; it seems that there is a pattern where the second and the last stage contain a boss; like De Regan and De Ragnus on Parum and Dimmagolus and De Rol Le on Moatoob; would they do the same thing for Neudaiz and GC as well? And if they do follow this pattern, how would they make it seemless unless they repeat the same lobby?

Anyways, following my theory, I think the road may be something like this...

Forested Islands > Grove of Fanatics > Rainbow Beast > Holy Grounds > Eastern Peril

But I'm sure that this is not right, I'm just thinking about it that's all

DAMASCUS
Mar 3, 2008, 10:57 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot that GoF no longer comes out at the Agata Islands and just comes back out at the entrance again. Unless they fix that it will probably have to be forest infiltration for the Meghana boss..