PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Room Relocation and How to Get There...?

Trendkill
Mar 2, 2008, 08:43 PM
im sorry if this is in the wrong spot... im new o_O

Ive searched high and low for the answer to the room relocation tickets... but only ended un in total and utter confusion. I own both PSU and PSU: Ambition of the Illumise. Currently i bought AotL with the hopes i would be able to do this cool room relocation and room expansion thing.

My ultimate question is, what in the name of sam hill do i need to acomplish this task???

i know it has to do somthing with a "Collector" of some sort... but i have no idea which game its in. And once i get to the collector what do i need for the tickets...I have completed both games and still i have found no luck...

I appreciate any help i get, no matter how small!

Thanks!

RedMussel
Mar 2, 2008, 08:44 PM
http://psupedia.info/The_Collector That link should explain everything.

(Its at Parum West where the juice bar lady is)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedMussel on 2008-03-02 17:45 ]</font>

Trendkill
Mar 2, 2008, 08:49 PM
Yea!! ive seen that so many times, but there are items from AotI but it seems like the artice is for the origional PSU game, do i need to get items in PSU and then transfer game data to AotI or can it all be done in AotI?

thanks for helping me out, sry i gotta be newbish and ask so many, most likely, obvious questions... O_O

RedMussel
Mar 2, 2008, 08:50 PM
Wait what o_o

Trendkill
Mar 2, 2008, 08:51 PM
where is the collector (PSU or PSU: AotI)?

EspioKaos
Mar 2, 2008, 08:57 PM
It's for both versions of the game from what I understand, but if you don't have Illuminus, the only items you'll have access to are Grinder Base S and BR Burning Poster. (Technically, Garment Aura and De Colte Line would be PSU accessible items, but since one of the trade items for each is an Illuminus decoration...)

EDIT: Never mind. Answered my own question.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2008-03-02 17:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2008-03-02 18:08 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Mar 2, 2008, 08:57 PM
Holtes west (parum), go to the juice bar.

Note that this is exclusive to network mode.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-03-02 17:58 ]</font>

Trendkill
Mar 2, 2008, 09:02 PM
Well on the back of the AotI game case it shows a chart that says "myNEWRoom" avaliable online and offline only on AotI

EspioKaos
Mar 2, 2008, 09:07 PM
On 2008-03-02 17:49, Trendkill wrote:
Yea!! ive seen that so many times, but there are items from AotI but it seems like the artice is for the origional PSU game, do i need to get items in PSU and then transfer game data to AotI or can it all be done in AotI?

thanks for helping me out, sry i gotta be newbish and ask so many, most likely, obvious questions... O_O

I've added a note on that to our article as PSUP. The mission is accessible though the original PSU, but most everything for exchange is exclusive to Illuminus. (The only items that aren't would be Grinder Base S and BR Burning Poster.) Also, whenever we have PSU listed as the version in our mission articles, that means that it's accessible to those playing either the original game or the expansion. If AotI is listed in that box, it means the mission is exclusive to the expansion. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Weeaboolits
Mar 2, 2008, 09:07 PM
Offline mode got a bigger room and the PM device Zero, but I don't recall any room tickets being available, and I know the transfer tickets weren't.

If you're playing online you can get parum or moatoob transfer, but the parum one is hell to get.

Trendkill
Mar 2, 2008, 09:11 PM
ok so what your saying is that all i can do offline is get a bigger room? and no movement tickets... all i really want to do is be able to customize my room in the mode where you can select each indiviual grid and place somthing there

Weeaboolits
Mar 2, 2008, 09:31 PM
Only newer room tickets allow for placement mode, and I don't think those are available offline.

Trendkill
Mar 2, 2008, 09:41 PM
i cant find the collector either, in the origional PSU or AotI

Weeaboolits
Mar 2, 2008, 09:43 PM
Online only, like the majority of this game's content.

Trendkill
Mar 2, 2008, 09:47 PM
wow im so unhappy right now... i had a huge chubby when i found out they had an episode II now thats all gone away...im dissapointed with sega in regards to their offline fans http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

oh well

how much is it monthly to go online?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trendkill on 2008-03-02 18:47 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Mar 2, 2008, 09:50 PM
$10 a month, also, AoI at least has a reasonable amount of offline content, unlike the first one.

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/game_playsega.php

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-03-02 18:51 ]</font>

pokefiend
Mar 2, 2008, 10:11 PM
$10 a month. It's not much.