PDA

View Full Version : Swirling black hate

amtalx
Mar 2, 2008, 10:07 PM
People suck. I think its time I finally built my army of robot friends.

raikomaru40
Mar 2, 2008, 10:08 PM
can i be a robot? i hate people more, especially on the road

TalHex
Mar 2, 2008, 10:11 PM
when we are talking about people are we taking about humans? cuz i dislike them too...

Anduril
Mar 2, 2008, 11:56 PM
I'm making a really convoluted plan to destroy all humanity in a manner similar to Rau Le Cruset from Gundam SEED. 'I'm going to manipulate every side of opposing people inevitably leading to them creating Big ass Space cannons and widespread use of nuclear weapons so that everyone kills each other. I just hope that some pseudo-newtype, angsty, emo teenager doesn't kill me and ruin everything...

Solstis
Mar 3, 2008, 01:30 AM
I shall destroy Humanity by purchasing bottled water.

(If Humanity is equated to the hopes and dreams of the Tap Water lobbyists)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2008-03-02 22:30 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 3, 2008, 01:38 AM
I'll destroy humanity through use or aerosol sprays, gasoline emissions, burning oil, flaming coal, and many other sources. With all these powers combined I will have a great, gaseous force to naw through all that is the O-zone layer that protects our world from the terrible Ultra Violet radiation from our sun. I'll call it Global War---

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAA

Anduril
Mar 3, 2008, 01:41 AM
I forget, does killing Captain Planet make the world go to crap? OR is it the other way around?

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 3, 2008, 01:44 AM
On 2008-03-02 22:41, Anduril wrote:
I forget, does killing Captain Planet make the world go to crap? OR is it the other way around?

Captain planet is like a local super hero. He just fixes problems in a small area. It looks great on paper but it's like voting for a third party canidate in the elections. You're not bring the canidate any close to the office.

Anduril
Mar 3, 2008, 01:47 AM
Well maybe he he cut his mullet he would get elected President.

TheOneHero
Mar 3, 2008, 02:00 AM
"You got glass in my eye!" ["And my foot in your..."] (http://youtube.com/watch?v=SEFKY5VdO0I)

raikomaru40
Mar 3, 2008, 07:50 AM
ear

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 3, 2008, 05:49 PM
On 2008-03-02 22:30, Solstis wrote:
I shall destroy Humanity by purchasing bottled water.

(If Humanity is equated to the hopes and dreams of the Tap Water lobbyists)

But will you save humanity by recycling those bottles to make fleece or poly-acrylic blend jackets or whatever that was that they said in Law & Order, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Shligger, most aero cans are like CFC free.