PDA

View Full Version : Fanboy's Guide to Wartechers

imfanboy
Mar 3, 2008, 05:17 AM
FANBOY'S GUIDE TO WARTECHERS

INTRODUCTION
"Combat reflexes, plus fast casting, plus magic affinity... I think I'm on to something here."
-Red Mage

So, you've decided to pick the Wartecher as your class du jour, eh? Not a bad choice at all! This guide will help you decide on the best ways to take your new class.

The first thing in thinking about Wartecher is to emphasize that first word: WAR. Despite the fact that you need higher levels in Force than in Hunter, the Wartecher is a frontline combatant right from the start, with high HP, high ATP, and high DFP. Though it may not be as high in those stats as a Fortefighter, Wartechers mock the FF's limited abilities by having a full range of bow and card use (meaning they can deal full damage to flying and melee-resistant enemies), as well as access to Technics of all sorts.

While the WT makes a better secondary Force than a main, in a pinch the WT can easily switch to single-handed weapons and Madoogs (or Tech-Mags, if you prefer) to keep the heals and the Reverser going.

In short, the Wartecher is the most versatile character currently available, with no glaring weaknesses or crippling limitations. It may not be as strong as a Fortefighter or even Figunner, but it can easily keep up with them in the front lines while doing things they cannot.

If you want to be able to do almost anything in a single character/class combination, then Wartecher is the class for you.

Race
"Once you've gone CASEAL you never go back to real."
-Anonymous male Parum resident

Wartecher, like Fortetecher, is a class that will radically change depending on what race you pick - but unlike FT, it doesn't change for the worse. Each race is a perfectly valid build for a WT; what will vary is how much you use Technics, and how dependent you are on melee.

Sex also plays a role - females have marginally higher DFP, TP, MST, and STA, while males have higher HP, ATP, and ATA. If you're going for a newman or human WT you might pick male to make a bit for the lower ATP and HP; if you're going beast or CAST you might pick female for every bit of help you can get with TP.

But either way, it doesn't really matter that much. The stats don't make THAT big a difference. Even at the highest level currently available it's like a difference of 50 ATP, 50 TP, 100 HP either way you choose.

Human Wartechers are the best of both sides of WT, able to tech with a credible amount of damage even with Ra and Gi-Technics, while still having ATP high enough to make efficient use of the full spread of WT weapons.

Newman Wartechers tend more towards Technic using, with Gi and Dam Technics added to their arsenal. When they melee, they prefer to use the higher ATP weapons available such as Spears, Sabers, Twin Claws, and Swords.

Beast Wartechers are a vicious surprise, with enough strength to put out serious damage with the lower Attack weapons such as Twin Daggers, Whips, and Single Daggers. However, their TP is low enough that they usually stick to high-multiplier basic Technics such as Diga and Foie.

CAST Wartechers are an anomaly, but an efficient one. While they disdain almost all Technics aside from Resta and buffs, their innate ATA can help with WT accuracy problems; also, their strength is quite high.

Photon Arts
"Look, causing that much destruction wasn't easy!"
-The Chosen One

There's just so many options in the Wartecher arsenal that comprehensively covering them all is impossible - and so much depends on what you, the player, want to do! You don't have as much freedom as, say, a FF to pick all the melee skills you could possibly have (what with needing Bow and card BAs as well as Technics), but you won't be too cramped what with the PA Disking system.

I'll cover melee PAs in three chunks: Double-handed, Single-handed, and S-ranks. If I haven't used a given PA, then I won't comment on it; I'll rely upon reader comments to find new ones to try out.

Also, it's not like picking a given PA is really going to make a huge difference over some others; really, it's all about how you want your character to look and what you find fun. That's what I like best about this game right now; you aren't limited to one or two PAs that are so uber they make all the others useless!

If you wonder what a given PA looks like, search Youtube for like "Dagger PSU PAs" or something similar and you'll find videos very quickly.

DOUBLE-HANDED

Swords: There are three PAs for the Sword: Gravity Break, Spinning Break, and Tornado Break. I would not recommend Gravity Break; while it deals a lot of damage it's slow, uses a lot of PP, and its accuracy is lower than the others. Spinning Break is difficult to line up, but does deal a fair amount of damage. Tornado Break, if you're using Swords, is the clear winner, with a low PP cost and a 4-target hit range that will help you out - especially if you're a newman or human with slightly lower ATP.

Knuckles: I'll admit it: I don't like fists, and the main reason is because I don't like how they look. If some reader who's used fists and liked them will write a short blurb in this format, then I'll stick it in here and give you due credit for it.

Spears: Dus Daggas is a good starting point, but obsoleted by Dus Majarra very quickly - Majarra is faster, has more hits, and is more evasive. If you're a Wartecher-on-a-budget, you could easily substitute Dus Robado for Tornado Break or Renkai Buyou-zan - using spears for both single-target high damage with Daggas/Majarra, or for crowd control with Robado. Though to be honest, Majarra is excellent at crowd control as well. It's sort of a wonder PA; that's why so many players use it.

Twin Sabers: Rising Crush is a flashy PA that you can start with right from the beginning and keep until the end of the game - it's one of the better juggling PAs in the game, not that juggling is too necessary... Assault Crush is better on raw damage, however, being faster and with a huge ending combo, but it sucks down PP like no one's business. I've never used Splendor Crush, and I'm planning to get Cross Hurricane this weekend sometime - no idea how those two work out.

Twin Daggers: Renkai Buyou-zan is another one of those WT-standby PAs and it's easy to JA to boot, but unless you have a high base ATP you're not getting all you could out of it. Moubu Seiran-zan is a fun PA to use - ninja kick! Hishou Jinren-Zan, aka Yoyo Daggers, is an OK juggling PA but leaves you stationary and knocks away all but large enemies, so it's hardly the most efficient PA. Haven't used Renga Chujin-shou yet.

Twin Claws: Renzan Seidan-ga is pure win. If you want to look like a fish, you can pick up Chuei Jitosushin, but I'm not a fan of it. Rensan Senshou-ga is OK and kind of fun. Avoid Bukuu Rensen-ga.

SINGLE-HANDED WEAPONS

Saber: Rising Strike you get for free, deals great damage, and knocks enemies away quickly - what more could you want? Gravity Strike deals a lot of damage over the whole combo, especially on the second part, but I find it gets interrupted too much. Spinning Strike deals big NUMBARZ, but only to a single target; the only place I've found it useful is on Del Rol Le because you can only hit a single area anyway.

Dagger: Buten Shuren-zan is fast and deals out a fair number of hits. Shunbu Shouren-zan is essentially the same deal as Rising Strike, but with a bit of a charge-up time and more range. If you're going to get a Dagger skill... don't get Hikai Shuha-zan; the first part of the combo is great but the second part is SO hard to use compared to Buten that you might as well stick with Buten if you're going to use Daggers.

Claw: Shousen Totsuzan-ga is even faster at knocking away enemies than Rising Strike. Senten Kanzan-ga is a fun cartwheel PA that hits for big damage on the last part of the combo, but isn't all that great. Bukuu Saien-zan is a pretty good area attack single-handed PA, but I find that Visshi Grudda is better.

Whips: Visshi Grudda is an excellent PA in the hands of a WT; even if we don't get the marvelous Vish Adac, if you lay hands on a few Vishics (which inflict Confuse) you'll be Confusing enemies left and right. I haven't used Vivi Danga yet, so I can't comment.

S-RANKS
Let's face it, this is what you've been waiting for: the discussion of S-ranks. You know what I have to say?

If you want to use an S-rank, then find it and use it. If you like the way the Gudda Skela looks, level up those knuckle PAs! If you hate the way that Yamata-Misakis look, pretend they don't exist!

The only real reason for S-ranks is for style. Oh, the WT gets some S-ranks that inflict SEs and I'll mention those, but like I said, it's all about how you want your character to look and what you find fun.

OK, S-ranks that inflict SEs. Gudda Skela does Sleep (pretty useless, because the next hit knocks them awake again); Fuka-Misakis freeze fairly often (quite useful, because the SE sticks for a while); Yamata-Misakis put Virus on an enemy (handy because otherwise WTs don't have any easy way to DoT a large enemy other than Foie); and Deva-Zashis inflict Silence (which is OK... against spellcasters).

BULLET ARTS
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try more ammunition."
-Steyr AUG

Though Wartechers only have access to level 20 Bullet Arts, the two guns they can use are potentially two of the most powerful: Bow and Card.

Bows are excellent because they ignore DPF entirely, have high damage, and inflict SE3 (not that we usually need it, but...) Generally speaking, you should pick up at minimum the Ice (for De Ragan and Onmagoug), Lightning (for Dimmagoulus), Light (for Dulk Fakis), and Fire (for Del Rol Le).

Cards have 3 bullets and with the WT's base ATP they're quite powerful in their hands. Recommended bullets (at least!) are Ice (for Jarbas, Shagreece, and Zoonas), Earth (for the lightning Jarbas), Light (for the Jasnuguns), and that's about all I really use.

In case you didn't know, when using cards on high-flying enemies you can tilt the camera all the way down so it's facing skywards and the card bullets will track to the enemy. Very nice trick, but takes some practice.

Handguns? Pfft. Why use them when you've got access to better guns?

Shadoogs, or Gun-Mags if you prefer, deserve a special note. Because the WT has very high TP and excellent use of single-handed weapons, their Shadoog shots can deal quite good damage. However, Shadoogs are mostly for SEs... but just wait til we get our hands on the Sonitis from the Max Attack event.

TECHNICS
"What a stupid scroll. It just says HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR over and over and over again..."
-Last words of an investigator

Technics are a tricky area when it comes to Wartechers. Ideally, you want to pick the ones that will help you deal more damage than you could in melee - but sadly, it's rarely the case.

ATTACK TECHNICS
Line-Technics
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/iamfanboy/psu%20PSO%20stuff/TECHNICS-line.gif
They travel in a straight line. There's two varieties: single target, or penetrating. Foie and Diga, the two single-targets, are must-have for any Wartecher. The high damage multiplier means you'll be dealing heavy damage no matter what your TP is. Barta and Zonde... well, if you need to hit multiple small enemies, why aren't you using Tornado Break or Majarra? Megid is a definite winner, however; with the Incapacitate SE it lets you deal with robots more easily, and it has a high damage multiplier.

Ra Technics
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/iamfanboy/psu%20PSO%20stuff/TECHNICS-Ra.gif
Ra Technics explode some distance away from you and can include up to three enemies. The damage multiplier isn't wonderful, but can be acceptable on all but maybe a CAST WT. I find Rafoie, Razonde, and Rabarta to be most useful - mostly because Vanda Merhas come weak to all of those elements and have an annoying habit of moving away before you can melee them. You can usually get a tight group under a Ra-spell with ease, and stay at a distance so they don't Damfoie you and their Digas arc over your head.

Dam Technics
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/iamfanboy/psu%20PSO%20stuff/TECHNICS-dam.gif
Dam Technics are arguably the most useful. While they may not deal heavy damage all at once, they usually inflict nice SEs, especially on enemies that WTs tend to miss like Deljabans - so even CAST WTs can get full money's worth of them. Damfoie, with its SE3 burn, and Dambarta, with its knockback and SE3 freeze, are the ones I see as most useful.

Regrants falls into this category too, and at first thought it seems like a match made in Heaven - WTs have high HP, tend to be up in front a lot, and could use a knockback skill! The only problem is that Regrants has a long chargeup time, and you might as well be using Rising Strike or something that deals a lot more damage while also knocking them back. Give Regrants a miss.

Gi Technics
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/iamfanboy/psu%20PSO%20stuff/TECHNICS-gi.gif
Gi Technics are a hot subject of debate among Wartechers. On the one hand, they hit six enemies at a time, flinch them heavily, and most of them inflict useful SEs. On the other hand, they have a low damage multiplier, and if you're that close to the monsters why not just melee?

Newman WTs get the most mileage out of Gi Technics; with high HP and DFP compared to FTs they can spam the hell out of them and not worry about dying from enemy mobs. For humans, it's marginal whether or not melee would deal more damage. Beasts and CASTs are definitely better off not using Gi Technics.

Megiverse also falls into this category, and can be useful, especially against those pesky Golmoros who like to hop out of melee range. But usually it's marginal...

Nos Technics
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/iamfanboy/psu%20PSO%20stuff/TECHNICS-nos.gif
Nos Technics... Noszonde and Nosmegid are fairly useless. If you need to chase down a flying enemy, then you might as well use a bow. Nosdiga, on the other hand, can be nice, especially because it dishes out three shots at 21+ and gives out the excellent Stun SE.

SUPPORT TECHNICS
Resta and Reverser are necessary, of course. Buffs as well; after all, what if there isn't an Acrotecher or Guntecher in the party?

Debuffs are... marginal. It's the same problem of the PSO HUmar in Very Hard; the enemy stats are marginal, the effect is marginal, and the two added together means little difference. If you're having trouble tagging for exp with a higher-level group, however, having a debuff ready can really help out. Maybe in S3-S5 enemy stats will be high enough that debuffs will be necessary. I can only hope.

If you solo a lot, I'd get Megiverse; needing only one spell slot for all four buffs (versus a Madoog+Wand) helps a lot. Plus, casting it can be a rebuke on another Force in your party. "Why am I having to buff myself over here? Are you really that lousy?"

Madoog versus Wand
This is a hard one to decide. On the one hand, Madoogs cast FAST, and churning out more Technics means more damage. On the other hand, WTs get access to S-rank wands, and wands aren't a whole lot slower than Madoogs for Technics like Diga.

For now, the difference doesn't matter too much, but when 12* wands or higher come out you might spend the time hunting those for your Technic damage - especially the Bajura, because it combos with the Baji-senba.

ARMOR AND SLOT UNITS
"Well, of course I can help you upgrade your gear! Just slip this ring on..."
-Sauron

A Wartecher practically requires two slots: a Head slot for either a Me/Quick or a /Force unit of some sort (Orpa/Force is quite cheap now with FoI being so generous!), and an Arm slot for either a Cati/Power or a /Knight unit. Body slots are handy, for /Resist units; since you'll be in the front lines it's unpleasant to get Shocked or Frozen or even put to sleep.

Fortunately, most Yohmei armor comes with these very slots, including the Yamata-Senba armor which combos with one of the WT S-ranks, the Yamata-Misaki! How's that for handy?

Sadly, though, the CAST need for an Extra slot to equip an SUV is another problem the CAST WT needs to overcome. Very few armors have all four slots; the Rabol Rappy, Serafi-Senba, and Sori-Senba are unfortunately all that are available to the WT. For the CAST WT, I'd look for armors that lack the Body slot, such as Cardia-Senbas; other than that it'd be hard to say which you'd miss more, a head or arm slot...

OK. I'm going to let this sit overnight while I think of what else to add, and to let other Wartechers chime in with ideas for what needs expanding. Please, WTs, don't hesitate to chime in! This guide is for everyone, and like all my guides I'll revise them based on your input!

Rainu
Mar 3, 2008, 07:24 AM
Awesome, I was sorta thinking about trying out Wartecher for a little while. Now I've got some help, thanks!

Jakosifer
Mar 3, 2008, 10:26 AM
One thing, Hikai is far superior to Buten if you master how to use its second part. Deals very very good damage, plus keeping whatever enemy you're attacking pretty much unable to counter (Unless its a large one). All you need to do is turn yo' character 90 degrees left/right the MOMENT the second part starts and then turn back straight as the attacking roll begins, it may sound annoying, but it becomes second nature once you figure it out.

Otherwise, fabulous guide ya got here. I would go WT if I wasn't so in love with Fighgunner. >)

Dhylec
Mar 3, 2008, 10:30 AM
Looking like a pretty good WT guide so far. We all know that ST could change their minds & re-adjust things in the future. So, keep it up! ;]

Yuneiko
Mar 3, 2008, 11:17 AM
I guess i'll add my two cents about Knuckle skills. I used to play wartecher in V1, but have since then played other random classes since AoTI came out, like guntecher, protranser, and acrofighter. I'm posting from my WT, PT, and AF experience on knuckles.

Knuckles are pretty fast weapons, highly accurate, and have some interesting PAs. It also has a pretty quick timing for JAing, making it pretty easy to hit those oh-so-wonderful crits. As for the PP regen, JAing the full 4 normal hit combo is pretty much equal to a single use of Bogga Danga or Zubba for me.

Bogga Donga I would consider one of the most powerful knuckle PAs, but it is very difficult to hit with the full combo. It starts out with three punches left and right, two targets each. Then the part that causes the most frustration, the backhand and the kick, two hits to two targets each, and knock back/blow away/whatever you want to call it. The last part is the most powerful part and actually contains 3 hits (I think) to two targets again. It's an acrobatic move that satisfies your urges to fly across the battlefield, but with the knock back of the 2nd part of the combo, you will usually only hit with the last hit, when you land upon your foe you may have blasted away with the kick's knock back.

Bogga Zubba: FALCON PAAANCH! Seriously, that's about the best thing to describe that skill. A charge up, a huge punch, and large numbers. I believe it hits four times to two targets, with blow up/knock up (bad wording?). It's a useful PA for the large monsters with multiple targets, such as Grass Assassins or Polovohra, since it'll knock them on their sides and allow you to JA Zubba again, creating a chain of PAAANCHes.

I have yet to try out the other two knuckle skills, so I'll let someone else chime in on those.

Edited multiple times for typos, mispellings, and rewording of a few things.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuneiko on 2008-03-03 08:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuneiko on 2008-03-03 08:20 ]</font>

panzer_unit
Mar 3, 2008, 03:38 PM
Knuckles:

Bogga Danga is all about creatively setting up for that hideously powerful finishing move. Frozen targets, walls, big dudes, crowds of 5+ small targets.

Zubba's pretty much covered. Best use is as party-friendly crowd control, continuously launching 2-3 monsters in place until they're dead.

Robado is the knuckle version of Renzan Seidan-ga, which is good, except everything after the awesome first move is slower and less powerful.

Ikk Hikk's a situational (-ish) boss killer. Also good for wiping out Gohmon, earth-ele Vanda, Volfu, Bil de Vears, Jarba... death for anything that's not going to run away or interrupt you with knockdown in the next couple seconds.

Techs:

My cast is nuking with Tech Charge, RCSM, Serdote... I need tech levels but the numbers coming out of it are fairly pretty.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2008-03-03 12:42 ]</font>

DoubleJG
Mar 3, 2008, 06:03 PM
This guide definately looks like an excellent resource for new WTs.

Good job!

Lamak
Mar 3, 2008, 06:21 PM
Nice guide.

Dragwind
Mar 3, 2008, 08:23 PM
At first I was a bit discouraged I must admit when reading the race section, especially the CAST part. I was immediately thinking "but they can still take benefit of Dam-techs" which you later addressed. That was good to see.

As for knuckles, its definitely a bit more aimed for the beasts imo, although they can be used fine on any race.

I must say I was very pleased in seeing the TECH target area pictures. That should help many new WT's that don't really understand how technics work. I'm very glad you added that in there. Also the explanation on why Dam techs are useful as a WT was well done.

A few bits of info that might be helpful to stick in somewhere-

If you decide to be a gi-tech user despite the first whip art for AoE damage, I suggest using a rabol armor instead of a DFP armor. The higher block rate with that higher evasion should help you cast those gi techs much faster. Otherwise, I suggest DFP armors for almost every other situation.

High evasion armors can also work well for line techs at close range. You can use line techs to pull aggro if you haven't noticed. Line techs up close near the frontal range of your character do tend to hit targets to the left and right of you farther than you would think.

This can come in handy while pulling aggro to you, and the enemies that hit you in the process can cause you to somewhat double cast, thus providing faster damage output again.

Line techs also did get a nice damage boost in AoI, so in some instances they can pull off a string of high numbers that really add up. (such as lined up enemies in hallways) Basically, almost the same concept as laser cannons.

As for everything else thus far, i'm very glad to see someone else who understands the usage points of a WT, instead of just coming to rash conclusions or only using half of the class.

Also, perhaps a guide on helping to set up an appropriate, manageable pallete? As a WT a pallete should never be set permanent, but I feel 3 slots should be. After work I'll try to get on it if i'm not too busy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragwind on 2008-03-04 03:32 ]</font>

LTrav2k
Mar 4, 2008, 01:56 PM
My two cents for Renga Chujin-shou, it's a very very strong PA. The flight pattern on the first part can take some getting used to, but the last part is basically two swings at similiar strength to what Dus Majarra puts out on its last swing.

Right now I'm using Aldeva Cresa (twin crea daggers from Moatoob) and at 147 ATP... the last part of this PA is doing 1.5k per swing on the targets... and I think the final swing is striking 4 targets. Now granted, I am JAing the last part... but it's so easy to JA, you really shouldn't go without doing it.

The PA itself is very mobile, and again on the last part you can even turn 180 degrees inbetween the swings. Definitely worth the purchase!

P.S. Also very easy to technic cancel! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Sorry, had to throw that in there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LTrav2k on 2008-03-04 11:02 ]</font>

SolomonGrundy
Mar 5, 2008, 01:06 PM
some things I noticed:
You didn't spend enough time talking about about ATA of the WT job. That needs consideration when picking both PAs and weapons.

Also, you may want to mention MST considerations. Newman (and I believe Human) WTs can zero out damage from low level techs with decent armor (40+%). This can be a big advantage when running an area like the HIVE (not having to worry about dodging megid.

You may also want to spend some time talking about various fight strategies for WT. (certain bosses come to mind).

I did like that you metioned R-mags (shadoogs). I feel they are very imporant in certain areas. For example: at the end of sakura blast I use diga to silence the casters, with a fire R-mag for both additional damage, and the chance of burn(3).

Akaimizu
Mar 5, 2008, 01:14 PM
Newmen typically. There's a huge difference in typical MST in Newmans than Humans. Would be an interesting thing to test out. Normally, zeroing the techs never get to the Human side of things, but post expansion, this might have changed more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-03-05 10:15 ]</font>

imfanboy
Mar 5, 2008, 02:06 PM
Humans have half the MST of a newman - at 120/15 a newman female has 569 while a human female has 360.

That is an interesting angle, though; are newman WTs superior defensively, seeing as how they have only a little less DFP and HP than the other races while outstripping them in MST?

I'll look at revising the guide this afternoon. Thanks for all the input!

haruna
Mar 5, 2008, 05:42 PM
Played WT with a Newman/F and Beast/M, and yeah, the differences come into play. With the Newman, I used a far wider range of techniques. Then again, I usually play Fortetecher with her. Any attack techs I threw on my beast were borrowed from my newman(although he did get Dambarta to 18 or so on his own before Illuminus and I overwrote it. =x)
Picking 2 attacks for each element, for a Wartecher I'd go with:
Fire: Foie,Damfoie
Ice: Dambarta, Rabarta
Dirt: Nosdiga, Gidiga
Lit: Noszonde, Gizonde
Light: Ragrants...um, that's all for attack in the light department.
Dark: Megid or Dammegid, Ramegid(Inflicts confuse. Area gets a lot bigger with levels. Lots of fun!)

-Gizonde is nice for the high level of shock. You can argue that a 7* lightning Vish accomplishes the same thing. Gizonde is a guaranteed hit and if you're truly surrounded and can't get off a full whip PA attack, Gizonde to the rescue.

-Noszonde has a nice feature at level 21. Knockdown. Knock 3 targets flat on their backs, giving you time to rush in and

-The Al-Senba 11* armor that Forest of Illusion tends to so kindly drop has head, arm and body slot. I guess it boosts those Al Tippies/Al Tips daggers, but I have yet to confirm this as I only have the armor.

-Giresta. It's faster. And more efficient. I've pretty much scrapped conventional Resta in favor of this.

-Madoogs also tend to have a lot more PP, making them an ideal choice for Stuff You Need To Cast A Lot. Such as buffs or Giresta.

-Vivi Danga. It hits many many things, many times. I mean, if you Just Attack this PA you're a dragon boss' worst nightmare. Wartechers enjoy the highest level of whip PA possible as I write this message(I know some PA level adjustments are in the works) and can use whips for damage, not just for SEs like Fortetechers and Acrotechers.

-The Wartecher class is now brought to you by GRM, makers of madoogs and wands that'll knock the socks off your mother's Uransura. Serdotes. Easy to find, easier to grind than those notorious S-ranks. Sure you take a bit of a PP hit with them, but the power? Are you nuts? And again with the PP, if you really need it for a tech that you're just spamming and don't really worry about power so much? Madoogs to the rescue.

RebhtheDark
Mar 6, 2008, 09:06 PM
The Al-senba does not power up the Al-tips/tippies, but the 1star bow, Alteri. Which does not make sence, but it does power it by alot! The armor also has nice EVP, but it has no element T.T

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RebhtheDark on 2008-03-06 18:07 ]</font>