PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Cannon any picture??

milka
Mar 3, 2008, 06:37 AM
I want to see how It looks like before trading ¬_¬

ashley50
Mar 3, 2008, 06:38 AM
been to the item database by any chance?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2008-03-03 03:40 ]</font>

ashley50
Mar 3, 2008, 06:39 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/2411/ryusaikanoh/

milka
Mar 3, 2008, 06:39 AM
no http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

milka
Mar 3, 2008, 06:42 AM
Thx Ash ^.-

Svaltus
Mar 3, 2008, 07:44 AM
Begin 498 Att!! i think this is weak weapon for Fortegunners!

I Prefer meteor Cannon grinded!! Is better then expensive needle cannon!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Svaltus on 2008-03-03 04:46 ]</font>

Powder Keg
Mar 3, 2008, 07:57 AM
In the end, PP wins! ( >_> )

amtalx
Mar 3, 2008, 08:40 AM
Even at +10 this weapon isn't good...ever. Looks cool though. One for the trophy case I guess.

Andy1423
Mar 3, 2008, 08:52 AM
PP is overrated. Matters only a little as a ForteG. We get tons of pp regenration. I have a Hard Power charge on, and it's really not that bad. Giga bullet is for chumps.

RedMussel
Mar 3, 2008, 10:26 AM
I don't no why people don't look in the database. :/

RadiantLegend
Mar 3, 2008, 10:47 AM
DRAAAAAGON CANNON

<_< im fine with my needler

*pokes milka*

MEGAMANexe
Mar 3, 2008, 11:39 AM
can anyone explain to me how to effectivley use the laser cannon and what prism to use for it? i got an degahna cannon but cant figure out how to use it effectively... in the end, a rifle or grenade does more damage and seems more effective

darkante
Mar 3, 2008, 11:42 AM
On 2008-03-03 08:39, MEGAMANexe wrote:
can anyone explain to me how to effectivley use the laser cannon and what prism to use for it? i got an degahna cannon but cant figure out how to use it effectively... in the end, a rifle or grenade does more damage and seems more effective

Well the ice laser bullet is pretty effective to keep the enemies on track.

Love too freeze badiras in SW. XP

MEGAMANexe
Mar 3, 2008, 12:09 PM
how would you use the cannon though. i mean isnt it just like a weaker grenade launcher taht doesnt throw enemies?

amtalx
Mar 3, 2008, 12:27 PM
The Laser Cannon actually has the highest *potential* DPS of any fG weapon, excluding Frag PAs. Proper Laser Cannon usage is probably one of the last thing you will learn as a gunner, but probably the most useful. Just remember that Grenade Launchers are limited to 4 targets, and knockback is a bad thing in most situations. Laser Cannons hit unlimited targets.

Vickie
Mar 3, 2008, 12:29 PM
If you dont Like using a cannon Dont even bother because They are only Good if you spend the time Leveling up the elements (which takes forever) but as soon as you hit PA-lvl-31, attack does not even matter and PP will have more of a use than att( that goes for any gun tho) They are in my opinion The best gun, because they can be used as a substitute for every gun usable by any gunner. S rank guns are only good for beast gunners because of the increased acc. as for how to use a cannon theres just too many to name I'd have to write a book to tell you all the ways, The Most effective way however is for the status effects, a full palette of cannons with every element and a high pp cannon with mayalee prism will make you untouchable at any lvl, if you learn how to use your pallete and know how to swap elements quickly, and thats why they are so underrated because not many ppl take the time to level theyre prisms. For example I use a needle cannon 10/10 with lvl 31 Burning prism which does about 1100 on ice creatures per shot and if i use a laser cannon 0/10 with the same set up ill hit for about 950 wich isnt that much of a diff, so worry more about your PA levels than weapons.

Vickie
Mar 3, 2008, 12:39 PM
also let me add that if you want to use a cannon but dont want to level all your pa's but want fair att just get phantasm prism and MAX it since its neutral youll hit for the same thing on any element creature and it has a higher att modifier.

pikachief
Mar 3, 2008, 12:49 PM
but the update will get the elemental percent to 30 at lvl 1.

I dont think i'll want to use a nuteral weapon, if the laser cannon's percent starts at 30% lol.

ANd when i can hit usually around 4 enemies at once, and it leveled up all the way vickie says its 1000's.

4000's at the speed of a bow is nice.

Vickie
Mar 3, 2008, 12:53 PM
yes but theres no limit as to how many enemies you can hit with a cannon, and a cannons speed isnt much slower than a bow. and also im talkin FG and Fgs cant nor do we use bows since we have rifles.

And im not talking about lvl 1 prisms im talkin lvl 31+

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vickie on 2008-03-03 09:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vickie on 2008-03-03 09:56 ]</font>

mvffin
Mar 3, 2008, 09:19 PM
no, he's saying that after the update(the one japan just got), lasers will be even MORE badass, since they START at 30% and go up to 45% or something crazy. the elemental damage will far exceed phantasm after we get that update.

pikachief
Mar 3, 2008, 09:22 PM
yea silly vickie, laZ0rZ r 4 kidz http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

IM CHARGIN MAH LAZ0RZ!!!

lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

GreenArcher
Mar 3, 2008, 10:22 PM
On 2008-03-03 05:52, Andy1423 wrote:
PP is overrated. Matters only a little as a ForteG. We get tons of pp regenration. I have a Hard Power charge on, and it's really not that bad. Giga bullet is for chumps.

QFT

Found my Hard / Power Charge in February of 2007. Haven't taken it off sense (aside for bullet leveling purposes)

Svaltus
Mar 3, 2008, 10:59 PM
On 2008-03-03 08:39, MEGAMANexe wrote:

My Forteguner use Phantasm Prism(PA skill) level 33, take around 650 - 700 damage(using Meteor Cannon grinded) and no elemental causes silence in multiples targets!

I take long time for rise level for 33 and Sleeping Warriors S2 is best place for this!

pikachief
Mar 4, 2008, 01:20 AM
obviously if someone wants to trade it, this cannon is findable after all lol

mvffin
Mar 4, 2008, 02:10 AM
On 2008-03-03 22:20, pikachief wrote:
obviously if someone wants to trade it, this cannon is findable after all lol

on ps2/pc maybe.

also... pics or it didnt happen.

MEGAMANexe
Mar 4, 2008, 11:54 AM
omg vickie i bow down to you for having prisms that high of a level. two hours of playing and my prism is only level 9... and yea, i see hoe cannons are awesome. i liked them so much i went out and got a second degahna cannon board from forest infiltration... and with the degahanas high resale value, i do not need to worry about money.

MEGAMANexe
Mar 4, 2008, 11:56 AM
so which prisms should i get if i am going to have just two laser cannons?

darkante
Mar 4, 2008, 12:02 PM
On 2008-03-04 08:56, MEGAMANexe wrote:
so which prisms should i get if i am going to have just two laser cannons?

Dark/Fire maybe if you are already gotten ice.

Don´t see the reason to use 2 Laser Cannons.
1 Degahna Cannon grinded a little and some photon charges will make it last a long while. XP

Itsuki
Mar 4, 2008, 12:07 PM
Actually, PP is suprisingly less needed after the PA update. I mean, with the exception of prism, they cut the PP cost on lasers down by half and increase their elemental percent by so much (on an fG, its only 16 pp per shot at level 31+, currently on the US server, they use more PP than that at level 1). So attack based lasers are probably better in most situations except when you're spamming prism, which is utility based and burns PP (atp doesn't get multiplied by an elemental percent, so the difference in damage is minimal).

pikachief
Mar 4, 2008, 01:20 PM
awesome. and i have killer shot, is the dehganna cannon or w/e easier to get at forest infiltration, or easier at grove with killer shot?

darkante
Mar 4, 2008, 02:35 PM
On 2008-03-04 10:20, pikachief wrote:
awesome. and i have killer shot, is the dehganna cannon or w/e easier to get at forest infiltration, or easier at grove with killer shot?

I wish i could answer on that.
But i have never got the thing to drop so i just bought it.

But Forest Infiltration is a little faster if you intend on spamming and not caring for other rares.
I hope you the best of luck on that. X)

pikachief
Mar 4, 2008, 02:43 PM
oh ok thanks, yea i was just wondering about the quickness http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ok then i'll head over there for a bit later thanks

Randomness
Mar 4, 2008, 04:42 PM
On 2008-03-04 10:20, pikachief wrote:

Grove has the potential to be faster with a leveled Killer, since theres maps with less than 10 newmen enemies total. (Not counting the final block, which is entirely skippable... great job SEGA!)

pionear
Mar 4, 2008, 09:01 PM
On 2008-03-03 05:52, Andy1423 wrote:

You obviously never leveled up Killer Shot with that thing on...

necman
Mar 5, 2008, 09:17 AM
On 2008-03-03 09:53, Vickie wrote:
yes but theres no limit as to how many enemies you can hit with a cannon, and a cannons speed isnt much slower than a bow. and also im talkin FG and Fgs cant nor do we use bows since we have rifles.

And im not talking about lvl 1 prisms im talkin lvl 31+

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vickie on 2008-03-03 09:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vickie on 2008-03-03 09:56 ]</font>

Actually there is a limit.somewhere higher then 7 but lower then 9. But in parties with hunters I find my lazer useless since they like to use those knock back weapons alot. It gets more use then any other weapons when I solo thou.

amtalx
Mar 5, 2008, 09:42 AM
On 2008-03-05 06:17, necman wrote:

Actually there is a limit.somewhere higher then 7 but lower then 9.

More commonly referred to as 8. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif But there are few spawns in the whole game that have more than 8 enemies. And lets be honest, getting 8 enemies in a row is a fGs wet dream, and doesn't happen very often. 4-6 is my usual.

But in parties with hunters I find my lazer useless since they like to use those knock back weapons alot. It gets more use then any other weapons when I solo thou.

I don't know about you, but in my parties, hunters that spam knockback PAs usually find themselves in the lobby.

Akaimizu
Mar 5, 2008, 09:48 AM
I usually do the crazy footwork and try to line them up, anyhow. It does kind of suck when every monster is alone in their own place. It's not simply because I lose perhaps 3X of my damage potential; but more because it makes it that much harder to level my Laser Bullets.

pikachief
Mar 5, 2008, 10:16 AM
i did 3 grove runs and had to stop due to lag D: but i got 2 rikau-senba boards! lol

Kerry157
Mar 5, 2008, 10:34 AM
i dont think anyone foudn this cannon yet. It's the pre-winter event muzzlefever ie: Im the only one whos gonna get it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

pikachief
Mar 5, 2008, 10:39 AM
On 2008-03-05 07:34, Kerry157 wrote:
i dont think anyone foudn this cannon yet. It's the pre-winter event muzzlefever ie: Im the only one whos gonna get it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

y did u find the laser? lol

mvffin
Mar 5, 2008, 02:04 PM
On 2008-03-05 07:34, Kerry157 wrote:

if you're on ps2, gj gratz, idc. if you're on 360, pix or it didnt happen.

SmurfALMIGHTY
Mar 6, 2008, 10:34 PM
I still have YET to see a pic yet on 360 side only rumors that oh it dropped but someone else took it. I honestly think its bugged or else it's a ridiculous drop rate which I honestly think it is kind of cool because it makes stuff worth getting I guess.

pikachief
Mar 6, 2008, 10:36 PM
On 2008-03-06 19:34, SmurfALMIGHTY wrote:
I still have YET to see a pic yet on 360 side only rumors that oh it dropped but someone else took it. I honestly think its bugged or else it's a ridiculous drop rate which I honestly think it is kind of cool because it makes stuff worth getting I guess.

im sure its there, right now its jsut cuz it doesnt drop like crazy like evrything else in this game, and because of all of sega's recent screw ups, everyone jsut asumes it doesnt drop >.>

mvffin
Mar 7, 2008, 02:37 AM
if it does drop, someone here or on the official site would know someone who has it, and we would have a pic by now. amure tip has a rediculously stupid drop rate, and we've seen pics and shop pics of it.

conclusion: it doesn't drop.