PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Rykros??? New Planet??? Maybe.

Atomic646
Mar 3, 2008, 10:45 AM
Ok so... Im sure you ppl on the Xbox 360 PSU have done the new mission at the Dalgun Viewing Plaza right? well after the mission there is another door it says no missions avaliable??? but the descripiton** says The Core. A S.e.e.d Hive sized Planet??? hmmm... What do you think?!?

Anduril
Mar 3, 2008, 02:09 PM
If you played Episode 3 Chapter 3 you kinda learn about it there. Plus it's not a fulfledged Planet in terms of being able to walk around it like a city, but it is a collection of lobbies (currently 1 on the EU/NA servers, 2 on JPN). And I lol'ed when I saw this here.

Zorafim
Mar 3, 2008, 07:47 PM
Storyline wise, Chapter 3 talks about it. I'm not even sure why, unless you're going to learn about it slowly as the story continues ending in a huge climax.
Beyond the story, it isn't much. It's just another stage that will slowly be unlocked as the game progresses. Though Rykros brand clothing would be awesome.

Dragwind
Mar 3, 2008, 08:33 PM
My guess is it will be a new planet, i'm almost positive. How can it be as large as one, and only have one/two/three missions?

pikachief
Mar 3, 2008, 08:34 PM
On 2008-03-03 17:33, Dragwind wrote:
My guess is it will be a new planet, i'm almost positive. How can it be as large as one, and only have one/two/three missions?

it just does lol.

pokefiend
Mar 3, 2008, 08:44 PM
Maybe in the next expansion, Ryukruss will become a full-fledged planet.

Ryno
Mar 3, 2008, 09:32 PM
On 2008-03-03 17:44, pokefiend wrote:
Maybe in the next expansion, Ryukruss will become a full-fledged planet.

next expansion? .........

don't tell me were going to have level cap raised after 200 and make it to 300 for a year... and then 400 for a year and then 500...etc..lol

because if it does that.. it makes me think there's no point if what is what....

It's like never ending...

almost like pokemon... never ending creatures..lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryno on 2008-03-03 18:35 ]</font>

Kanore
Mar 3, 2008, 09:42 PM
I doubt it's going to be a planet in the sense of Colony/Parum/Neudaiz/Moatoob.

Consider it the 'extra special demon world last level' zone which doesn't fit into any of the normal level categories.

And stop with your false hope.

Psycho_Sonic
Mar 4, 2008, 02:52 AM
On 2008-03-03 17:33, Dragwind wrote:

Answer: Sonic Team.

DAMASCUS
Mar 4, 2008, 03:06 AM
It won't be a real planet for the same reason that there can't be a Guardians Branch on Rykross. The best we can hope for is a large hive of networked lobbies that end with the boss of bosses...oh and uh, there is no way to warp there you have play through five stages to reach the grand finale HA HA HA XD

P.S. Thats what GBR is preparing us for...do you think?

Kanore
Mar 4, 2008, 06:35 AM
On 2008-03-04 00:06, DAMASCUS wrote:
It won't be a real planet for the same reason that there can't be a Guardians Branch on Rykross. The best we can hope for is a large hive of networked lobbies that end with the boss of bosses...oh and uh, there is no way to warp there you have play through five stages to reach the grand finale HA HA HA XD

Or you could just read my post over. HA HA HA XD

SStrikerR
Mar 4, 2008, 07:15 AM
On 2008-03-04 00:06, DAMASCUS wrote:

Dude GBR isnt "preparing" us for anything, it's just a stupid name ST came up with to get us to play the most boring planet out there >_>