PDA

View Full Version : Have/want List(Yay! I got more rare items besides the Soul E

Mindblade
Mar 1, 2001, 12:47 AM
These were all given to me by my friend who gave me all of his rares because he doesn't want to play anymore. Also, any other rares can make an offer, and you drop first. Here we go!

Haves:
-Flowen's Sword
-Last Survivor +9
-Stag Cultry +15
-Soul Eater +22
-Chain Sawd +30(yep)

Wants:
-Flame Visit
-Wals
-Justy(The rifle)
-Fire Scepter
-Ice Staff
-Storm Wand
-Battle Verge
-Brave Hammer
-Alive Aqhu
-Lots of Mind material
-Like I said, anything else can make an offer.

Thanks a lot.

Zipp0
Mar 1, 2001, 01:07 AM
I am interested in your Chainsawd and stag cutlery. I have a Justy, Walsmk2, storm wand,fire sceptor and a battle verge. Do you want to make deal?

rK_Omega
Mar 1, 2001, 01:08 AM
I am interested in the Stag Cutlery. I would trade you A Slicer Of Assassin, Akiko's Frying Pan+9, a Spiritual Shield,Ogre/Power,Club Of Loconium,Crush Bullet, Blade Dance and a 1991 AGITO for it.

Reply here and/or email me at [email protected]. We can meet and work out a deal. Thanks.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: rK_Omega on 2001-02-28 22:56 ]</font>

gameaddict9
Mar 1, 2001, 03:59 AM
I'm REALLY intersted in your chainsawd or stag cutlery. Here's everything I have. Pick multiple items if you want. S-beats will only be traded for AWESOME deal:

I have the following:

Varista
Slicer of Assasin
M&A60 Vise
Visk
Meteor Smash
Flowens sword
DB's Saber
Blade Dance
Club of Loconium
Battle Verge
Crush Bullet
H&S 25 Justice
Brionac
Parasite De=Rol no slots x2
Invisible Guard
Spiritual Shield
Celestial Shield
Ultimate Shield
God/Legs
Angel/MindOgre/power
500,000 Meseta
I also have the spell GRANTS lvl 6
Brave Knuckles
Fake Agito
S-Beats Blades
Photon Claw
Megid lvl 9
Last Survivor
extra Mag
King's Calibur
Katana Book 2

e-mail me at [email protected] or my AOL instant messenger Screen name is gameaddict9

Mindblade
Mar 1, 2001, 04:48 AM
Wow, I've never even dreamed of owning some of these items...Hmmm, gameaddict, I will take your Grants, battle verge, and angel/mind for my Chain Sawd +30. Deal? (I will check for replies in the morning(EST wise) and I will try to trade with you also in the morning, but it might be easier to do it later tommorow afternoon. Thanks(I also added your S/N to my list. I will contact you if I see you. (Again, you drop first)

Zipp0
Mar 1, 2001, 04:56 AM
Ill offer my God/mind, battle verge, Walsmk2, and Justy for your chain sawd.

Mindblade
Mar 1, 2001, 05:02 AM
Unless you make the Wals a high-level grants, i'm not sure about that one. I would like your God/Mind, though. Hmmm, maybe. Let's see if GA9 accepts my offer.

Zipp0
Mar 1, 2001, 05:04 AM
Sorry to say but Grants is very overrated. I am a force and it takes away 200-350 at level 10. I can do much more damage with a weapon and hit more than one enemy. Also it consumes your TP more than any spell. But if thats what you want. I dont have any sitting around. But youll see what a dissapointment it is when you get it.

Mindblade
Mar 1, 2001, 05:13 AM
Nah, I still want it. It's flashy. Anyway, I have two slots in my FOmarl's armor(or whatever it is) So I still want the Angel/Mind. If GA9 dosn't like my offer, and noone comes with a better offer than you have, I will trade with you.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-03-01 02:22 ]</font>

ArcticZero
Mar 1, 2001, 05:28 AM
I have a storm wand and a 2 slot parasite wear plus an angelmind++ for the soul eater. let me know

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: ArcticZero on 2001-03-01 03:09 ]</font>

Mindblade
Mar 1, 2001, 03:16 PM
ArticZero: Hmmm, I don't think so. I can get some better items for the Soul Eater. I will think on it.

DarkKnight
Mar 1, 2001, 04:29 PM
hi mindblade!
remember me?

k to the point.

wanna trade my fire scepter and battle verge for your souleater?

odeom
Mar 1, 2001, 05:02 PM
I'm interested in your stag cutlry and chain sawd. I've got a battle verge, fire scepter:agni, mind materials, and parasite de rol w/2 slots for trade. If that's not enuff let me know and I'll see what else I got that catches your fancy.

Kerek
Mar 1, 2001, 07:02 PM
Hey Mindblade, a while ago, you offered your Soul Eater for one of my Mags with Mind 100+. Im still interested. I can meet you online today (Thursday).
Its my day off, so just respond and we will meet!

Rukh
Mar 1, 2001, 07:03 PM
I want your chainsawd. Since Game Addict isnt answering. Here is my offer, i think u will like.

C-Bringers Rifle
S-Beats Blades
I think I have a angels/mind
I find Grants level 10 disks almost everyday. The minute I find one Ill send u some mail and give it to you right away.

Waddya think? Let me know.

-Rukh

Naka
Mar 1, 2001, 09:25 PM
I have:

Club of Laconium +3 (20% Dark)
Club of Laconium +3 (20% A.Beast, 25% Machine, 5% Dark)
Club of Laconium +3
Club of Laconium +5 (15% Native)
Battle Verge
Batlle Verge +2 (35% Machine)
Battle Verge (20% Machine)
Fire Scepter: AGNI

I also have a couple Angel/Minds-- and -, if you want. I am interested in your Chain Sawd. I also have a Grants LVL 5 disk. LMK

Mindblade
Mar 1, 2001, 09:34 PM
Dang. Two offers for the Eater. One has a better offer, yet one is my friend....I'm sorry Knight, but the MAG would be nice for my new force. I'm off as well today, since I have the stomach virus and I need to work on my Green Iguana report. Kerek, I will reply again later when I'm done with the report and see if we can arrenge a deal. But since you posted here, you have to drop first. Ok?

Rukh: Sweet! I will take the C-Bringers rifle amd a Grants Lv.10 for my Sawd.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-03-01 18:44 ]</font>

DarkKnight
Mar 1, 2001, 09:45 PM
i understand mindblade!http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Mindblade
Mar 1, 2001, 09:48 PM
Kerek, you also have to understand when I trade for a MAG I have to check the stats first before dropping. So when do you want to meet? As I edit this, I am finishing today's work on my report. I will be albe to come on till about 3:00 EST, then get back on at 3:10 EST. Is anytime between that good?

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mindblade on 2001-03-01 19:21 ]</font>

Mindblade
Mar 1, 2001, 10:26 PM
Lemme refrase that: I will be able to trade with you at 2:40 EST(15 min. from now) Is that OK?

Kerek
Mar 1, 2001, 10:44 PM
Hey man I am ready, I have NO PROBLEMS dropping first. I have traded with many people on the boards. You can check the stats. go ahead. I understand.
Im ready now, just tell me where

Mindblade
Mar 1, 2001, 10:46 PM
I'm going on right now. Meet me at Puck 16...I'll be the Green HUmar named Mindblade 2

Kerek
Mar 1, 2001, 10:48 PM
okelee dokelee

Mindblade
Mar 1, 2001, 11:46 PM
Nice Trade. Take Flowen's Sword and Soul Eater off the list.

Rukh: I'm still waiting for your approval. Since I still have the Sawd, I can still make the trade.

Ocean
Mar 2, 2001, 07:50 AM
Mindblade check your private message and tell me what you think http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Mindblade
Mar 2, 2001, 03:47 PM
Rukh, are you there? I still really want the C-Bringers for the Sawd.

Ocean, if Rukh doesn't come though, you might have a deal!

Naka
Mar 2, 2001, 09:20 PM
I have a Fire Scepter AGNI (30% Native) would you be interested?

Sloth
Mar 2, 2001, 09:44 PM
i have god/mind for that chainsawd also i will give tp/regenerate (restores tp as u walk) and the fire sceptor with high % for the chainsawd