Mar 4, 2008, 10:04 AM
Uhh...
Hi. What's the weather like today?

Meyfei
Mar 4, 2008, 11:05 AM
its cloudy with a 75% chance of spam!

Weeaboolits
Mar 4, 2008, 11:06 AM
I have a pocket watch, I wish it had a light, it's quite a nuisance being unable to tell the time in the dark.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 4, 2008, 02:28 PM
Gotta get that Timex Indiglo like Ryo Hazuki, Ronin.

Sord's also a newscaster?

Meyfei
Mar 5, 2008, 11:47 AM
>.>; uuh he works night shifts <.< >.>

-runs away-

TalHex
Mar 5, 2008, 12:24 PM
today's gomne bowling scores are as follows
tact: 00100
sord: 666
meira: 42]
tal: pi^pi
britt: 76yt3
ronin: Jam!
HAYA: POTATO!

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 5, 2008, 02:05 PM
On 2008-03-05 09:24, TalonKitsune wrote:
today's gomne bowling scores are as follows

meira: 42]
tal: pi^pi

Oh good, I'm beating Tal, at least.

Sord
Mar 5, 2008, 05:21 PM
In todays news the local curry factory was dissolved amongst it's own creation. It appears they produced a curry of such a spicy degree that it proceeded to eat through the steel pipes and containers within the factory, before finally bursting like a dam and spiling out into the factory. An estimated 37 people died, their bodies dissolved into the curry. If you act now you can purchase a diluted gallon of this curry from your local food library (dissolved human remains included.)

In another story my manager died today. The cause is as of yet unknown, and the cops are keeping their lips tight. However, I don't much care thanks to the conveniant pay raise I recieved shortly before his death. Apparently, his wife was also a factory worker at the aforementioned curry plant, and was one of the many that died. Neither man or woman is reported to have any living relatives or friends, and as such their cases will be closed shortly.

In worldly news, it appears our colony Spamada is in need of more transport. We strongly urge all FKLers to support Spamada in any way they can.

Finally, our final story tonight is... you all suck. Fuck you, you, you, and you, and especially you one-eyed, peg-nosed, spotted liver, wearing-organs-on-the-outside boy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2008-03-05 14:22 ]</font>

Nitro Vordex
Mar 5, 2008, 05:29 PM
I'm here live, at the B4R of FKL. This is a lively place to eat, drink, and be mauled...erm, I mean merry. Coming into this place gives you great powers for a short time, as GOD MOD is in effect here. Hammerspace is abundant as well, that's the cabinet I fell out of a few months back when I died. The food here is, well, whatever you want it to be. Tact is the B4Rtender here, and Talon is our Dee Jay. I back up every now and then as well. TysTys (I think that's his name, I done forgot) is the original owner, and Tact opens new ones when the thread is full the lease wears off. As for what's outside...well, you'd be better off staying inside. Trust us.

Well, that's our report for today, I'm Nitro_Vordex, obviously, with the FKL News Taem.

Meyfei
Mar 5, 2008, 06:18 PM
-walks in carrying an extra large box, which barely fit past the door- DONUTS ARE HERE!

Great job guys!

astuarlen
Mar 5, 2008, 08:20 PM
I hope those are free-range donuts.

Meyfei
Mar 5, 2008, 09:38 PM
possibly ;D

Nitro Vordex
Mar 5, 2008, 09:45 PM
Psh, our donuts are Homogenized...
and not in the way you think. ;o

Airalean
Mar 5, 2008, 10:03 PM
On 2008-03-05 14:21, Sord wrote:
In todays news the local curry factory was dissolved amongst it's own creation. It appears they produced a curry of such a spicy degree that it proceeded to eat through the steel pipes and containers within the factory, before finally bursting like a dam and spiling out into the factory. An estimated 37 people died, their bodies dissolved into the curry. If you act now you can purchase a diluted gallon of this curry from your local food library (dissolved human remains included.)

In another story my manager died today. The cause is as of yet unknown, and the cops are keeping their lips tight. However, I don't much care thanks to the conveniant pay raise I recieved shortly before his death. Apparently, his wife was also a factory worker at the aforementioned curry plant, and was one of the many that died. Neither man or woman is reported to have any living relatives or friends, and as such their cases will be closed shortly.

In worldly news, it appears our colony Spamada is in need of more transport. We strongly urge all FKLers to support Spamada in any way they can.

Finally, our final story tonight is... you all suck. Fuck you, you, you, and you, and especially you one-eyed, peg-nosed, spotted liver, wearing-organs-on-the-outside boy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2008-03-05 14:22 ]</font>

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j81/loveable335/243692_1655491_huge.jpg
Oh wait.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 5, 2008, 10:11 PM
lulz? What are you Britt? Do you do green screen?

Wait, you don't need that with the bag, huh? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Airalean
Mar 5, 2008, 10:35 PM
What Am I you ask? I'm a figment of imagination. True Story.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 5, 2008, 10:38 PM
But you can't say imagination is fact.

Airalean
Mar 5, 2008, 10:45 PM
Fine, It's a lovely fairy tale. Done. And I always say true story ._.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 5, 2008, 10:49 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif What kind of fairy tale? ;o

Meyfei
Mar 5, 2008, 10:49 PM
Bunny is real http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Bunny isnt any figment of anytype, bunny is now! Bunny shall rule over us all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif + http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

TalHex
Mar 6, 2008, 01:08 PM
This is tal reporting on a completely unimportant news story. the portal over PSU General which was opened by an phazon enhanced portal gun was never closed. it is still dropping millions of companion cubes per second down on the heads of the residents of PSU General with no sigh of stopping anytime in this century. Billions have perished and yet nobody cares... In other news a cloud of pie was stopped over east FKL, it is currently raining apples...

back to you nitro

Retniwreven
Mar 6, 2008, 01:15 PM
And now, for a special report from Beast on-location reporter Mireille.

Talon, West Holtes City appears to be overrun with foxes. They seem to range between the more generally accepted one-tailed version, and up to a maximum of eight.

The question on everyone's minds is - Did you have anything to do with this, and when are they going to stop stealing our Tacos and Koltova Juice?

Back to you, newsroom.

TalHex
Mar 6, 2008, 01:21 PM
I didn't have anything to do with it... my tactics are more discreet then that... i tend to prefer the tactic of replacing key figures in government one by one... could i possibly have a rival?

Retniwreven
Mar 6, 2008, 01:24 PM
Perhaps you do. I would talk further, but this one is halfway through the process of eating my microphone. Good day.

TalHex
Mar 6, 2008, 01:27 PM
O.o

Meyfei
Mar 6, 2008, 02:58 PM
That isnt a microphone, that's an icecream cone ._.;

AlexCraig
Mar 6, 2008, 03:42 PM
Yum...

Nitro Vordex
Mar 6, 2008, 06:24 PM
I apologize, the foxxix training session went a *little* out of hand, after I gave them espresso spiked with ginseng.
With LSD. .o.
I'm rounding them up a-
*Pulls out shotgun* BA-BLOOEY!
-s we speak.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 6, 2008, 11:09 PM
One geewj sighting this week.

Forecasting none for the foreseeable weeks via Doppler Roker radar.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 7, 2008, 11:07 PM
On 2008-03-06 20:09, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
One geewj sighting this week.

Forecasting none for the foreseeable weeks via Doppler Roker radar.

Shows what you know, old man.

This week Zombies, Skuda, cheese, and geewjbusters.

Next week, watch and see. IE: Cats.

Weeaboolits
Mar 7, 2008, 11:09 PM
On 2008-03-05 19:49, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif What kind of fairy tale? ;o
On 2008-03-07 20:07, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Animu fairy tale, the worst kind... baby.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 8, 2008, 07:51 PM
stan - a.k.a. dolphin man
KaFKa - 1/2 azn ogre man

This weekend only?!

Weeaboolits
Mar 8, 2008, 08:08 PM
The dolphins fled the demolition, this would explain our cetacean friend's frequent absence.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 8, 2008, 08:16 PM
I think Rico finally built his own Rocket ship, shaped like a chair, to go check out those darn distracting birds.