PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: New clothes color system

Nodoka
Mar 4, 2008, 02:08 PM
Not sure if this has ever come up yet but here it goes. Would people rather have the pre select colors of clothing or have an option to change the colors like you can with your hair and eye's? It would be put into three Categories
1.Main color
2.sub color
3.Detail color"Armor color"
Well i think it would be a nice thing to have because some times i cant just get the right colors to match "sigh" well thanks for your time and let me know what you think^.^

Nodoka
Mar 4, 2008, 02:10 PM
Sorry it my second post so if it looks messed up it probably is well thanks again

Dirkster111
Mar 4, 2008, 02:11 PM
I would like the option to customize the color of my characters clothes.

Elnendil
Mar 4, 2008, 02:14 PM
Everyone would, too bad this will fall to deaf ears because Sega only cares about JP and JP thinks that techs are fine, DFP is wonderful, and the game is too hard.

DEM_CIG
Mar 4, 2008, 02:29 PM
I agree with it all, except 3 cause all u have to do is ake the armor off... or switch to a different armor.

Elnendil
Mar 4, 2008, 02:36 PM
The poster meant the metal part, probably.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 4, 2008, 11:31 PM
That would be nice but just like that other person said....sega only cares bout Jp.... i dont think it will ever be a time where we get somethin that Jp doesnt...or gets second......sigh..................if they do allow that in the future......Jp will get it frist :-S

Zorafim
Mar 4, 2008, 11:38 PM
I'd rather be a cast. Their color customization options are pretty good, though their parts may not be.

ashley50
Mar 4, 2008, 11:59 PM
This topic is made for CASTs...not fleshies.

as there is no "main color" or "Sub-color" available for clothes. Unless you buy them

Xtian913
Mar 5, 2008, 09:28 AM
No, this is topic was not made for CASTs. The OP is asking if people would like the OPTION of being able to choose the colors for clothes, so we can truly customize our characters' looks.

And yes, I too would love to be able to select the colors for clothes myself. If it can be done with hair and skin, it could have been done with clothing. Oh well, too bad SEGA is too lazy to have thought of it.

DarkEliteRico
Mar 5, 2008, 10:00 AM
Would love it then i wouldn't have to buy multiple versions of the same clothes style just so i can change if i want to, it's cheap yet expensive at the same time and don't see why they couldn't have a dye option to change colors

Skuda
Mar 5, 2008, 11:35 AM
To be honest, I assumed this was the system ST was originally going to use for clothing. I was sorely mistaken when I viewed the first character creation videos. It wouldn't have been all that difficult to implement, really.

ashley50
Mar 5, 2008, 11:37 AM
Clothes waaay different than Paint Jobs on CASTs...just "pay n' spray".

Fleshies? ...pay (alot), stock, mix and match and, well...pay for more colors. fabrics haha...

also ...NO.
that's the Price CASTs have to pay for being metallic and Fleshies for being uhm...fleshies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ashley50 on 2008-03-05 08:39 ]</font>

syncmaster712
Mar 5, 2008, 05:47 PM
i think that would be a great idea if they actually went through with it