PDA

View Full Version : AotI: What determines the elemental percentage of weapon???

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 4, 2008, 08:51 PM
I'm just curious about that....
Does it vary by the bot level... Mine is a lvl 86 striking and 14 tech.... Most if mine range from 15-24% i rarely get higher then 30%. Ok now my friends bot is only lvl 15 and he made a 46% Ice Brand once o_o

Do i guess its buy chance...just like the chance of it acutally working......then again....you already know the percentage of it working.....

someone help me with this.....

pionear
Mar 4, 2008, 08:56 PM
Some ppl believe (including me) it has something to do what you feed it during synthing...

And when I feed it high * FOOD items, I usually get high %%%'s.

DEM_CIG
Mar 4, 2008, 08:56 PM
its random... luck... on rite before r little rollback on xbox servers i pulled out a less than 20 % whip, then rite after the rool back occured i pulled out that same whip and it was 50%(this was that one rollback when we got that rappy mission with that be boss rappy)...

Dhylec
Mar 4, 2008, 09:03 PM
It's random. Feeding is the same superstition that some people believe to improve chance. Anyone remembers the red, yellow & blue deco grids feng-sui? ;3

Retehi
Mar 4, 2008, 09:04 PM
. . Yeah, it's all just about luck, nothing more.

NPCMook
Mar 4, 2008, 09:26 PM
On 2008-03-04 18:03, Dhylec wrote:
It's random. Feeding is the same superstition that some people believe to improve chance. Anyone remembers the red, yellow & blue deco grids feng-sui? ;3

Yeah its no longer about Feng Shui, its all about the better clothing you were now, the higher the stars the better your drop rate, apparently if the monsters think you are fancy enough to afford those items you deserve better drops(lolUnivers1rumors)

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 4, 2008, 09:28 PM
Yea i was kind of thinking that was the case

Marche
Mar 4, 2008, 09:30 PM
sometimes luck can be cruel

my double agito synthed at 12%!

ThEoRy
Mar 4, 2008, 10:53 PM
randomness ftw!

Elnendil
Mar 5, 2008, 12:00 AM
In during godawful rumors.

DarkEliteRico
Mar 5, 2008, 12:34 AM
just luck of the draw, it is a RNG anyways....was making 2 Bil De Axes earlier and one came out 12% and the other came out 32% and there was a 2 minute difference between them. Some people have dumb luck, when the Daggers of Serafi were out a while back i gave my friend cash to go buy a feather to make his pair...mine came out 12% and his came out a fucking 50%

He sold them but i only got paid back for materials....i totally should have got a lil commission or something LOL

Weeaboolits
Mar 5, 2008, 03:30 AM
Random number generator.

pikachief
Mar 5, 2008, 10:20 AM

i told my friend it was fake, and my proof was that its out in AOI....

he still has an old PSU room cuz he still beleives it for some reason O.o

Rescue
Mar 5, 2008, 12:06 PM

That was my favorite rumor!

Sol_B4dguy
Mar 5, 2008, 05:03 PM
Heh, glad I didn't end up hearing many of the synth rumors. I'da gone nuts trying them to no avail.

And yeah, the % is random. My "unfinished" (88 Striking at the time) bot gave me a 32% dagger of serafi, while my friends with "pure" melee bots got something like 16%, and another ended up with 14%. Kinda feel sorry for them. >_>

RemiusTA
Mar 5, 2008, 06:40 PM
if your use the cheer emotion while your PM is synthing it near the end of its cycle it'll raise its %

if u feed your PM your Agito Replica and a relic edge it'll have 100% synth rate for the next 5 synths and no lower than 40% elemental

also if u feed your PM 12 dogma drops in a row it'll turn into chuck norris and roundhouse kick you into oblivious rollback

lvyhd
Mar 6, 2008, 03:33 AM
Yo Jaye It's Kojiro but yeah % is totatly random when you pull out weps I still believe to make high % it has somethin to do with battle strategy of your pm but I could be wrong. Long Live L.G.K!! ~Grand Master Sir Kojiro~