PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Looking for Zagza - light 24%+

Alia
Mar 4, 2008, 09:33 PM
anyone have one they're willing to trade?

biggabertha
Mar 5, 2008, 03:28 AM
I do, 28% Light. What do you have to offer for a Protranser? I already have a large assortment of items for my Protranser though and I'll listen to your offers in case there's things I can give to my friends.

Alia
Mar 5, 2008, 01:38 PM
I have Desta Board, Hon 24% Ground, Baji-Senba board. Not much, sorry. >.<

biggabertha
Mar 5, 2008, 04:51 PM
n.n; I already have more Shigga Desta Boards than I can synth (eight to be synthed, three Destas and three Destacs).

I'm human male I'm afraid so I can't use the Gudda Hon and as for the Baji-Senba board, my Fortetecher/Acrotecher/Wartecher friends won't touch it with a barge pole because of how a Bajura looks like but perhaps there may be other items that you are willing to trade? I do not use the Ank Zagza at all, perhaps you have a list of materials to offer or any other items?

Alia
Mar 5, 2008, 05:56 PM
ah, all I got that's worth anything are things like 13 goldania, 2 morbinia, stacks of elemental photons, some crea weapon boards, a deathic board, a Dubs board, Coni, Skela 14% not much in the way of PT, unfortunately.

biggabertha
Mar 5, 2008, 06:17 PM
Awww... Nevermind, perhaps another time or when you obtain something else that may interest me, thank you though for the offer(s).

Alia
Mar 5, 2008, 06:57 PM
np. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif