PDA

View Full Version : Any word on 'Ultimate' Bullet PAs?

Mjilnor
Mar 5, 2008, 04:32 AM
I have switched to a fortgunner and was just wondering if there has been any news/rumors about 10* bullet PAs.
I thought of asking before i go and spend my frags.
thanks///

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-03-05 05:31 ]</font>

DEM_CIG
Mar 5, 2008, 04:41 AM
no not any rumors that i heard of about 10* bullet pa's.

Mjilnor
Mar 5, 2008, 04:53 AM
damn...
well, im sure they will come someday.. thx

DEM_CIG
Mar 5, 2008, 05:21 AM
np

SkyCrusader
Mar 5, 2008, 08:59 AM
Just get killer shot then get a high lv friend to go with you to do desart goliath and find your self a rattlesnake

Mystic_Nessly
Mar 5, 2008, 11:37 PM
There are still many good bullet Pa's right now. In case you haven't already purchased some, I highly reccommend you get:

Yak Zagenga - Crossbow's can be annoying to level, so if you only want one high level crossbow, this is the one to get. It has the second highest att% (Yak Maga has 5% more) and is neutral. Also, it gets significantly stronger as your hp decreases [If memory serves me right, I do about 400 more damage per button press when my hp is at 1/4 or so]. I myself have all element crossbow pa's 30's, yet I still find myself using this one the most because of its sheer power. The side-effects of the other bullets come in handy, but they just don't do as much damage as Yak Zagenga, even when they hit the "right" element.

Right now I'm still leveling Yak Maga (lowers ATP of enemies and has the highest att% of all crossbows), so I couldn't give you a good opinion of it, though I can be it still won't be stronger than Yak Zagenga (Low hp = power up) with its additional 5 att%.

Mayalee Shot - If you're like myself, then you'll hate using rifles. I like to be in the middle of the battle when I play, rather than on the sidelines. So, if you're going to level a 1 or 2 rifle buttles, I suggest you get this. For similar reasons as Yak Zagenga, I suggests you get this one. It has the highest att% and it is neutral, so you can use it on any enemy and do great damage. If you want to inflict side effects, you're better using something like a shotgun or a crossbow. For large enemies where side effects lv3 don't work, rather than using a rifle, you can inflict side effects using G traps.

Turb0
Mar 6, 2008, 01:20 AM
About zagenga...does it actually hurt you as you use it or is it just stronger when you have less health?

Weeaboolits
Mar 6, 2008, 07:46 AM
Its power is based on remaining health.

Nirvash7
Mar 6, 2008, 03:51 PM
Wow. Mayalee Shot has 20% more than Dark and Burning Shot. If you're a straigh-up gunner, you'd see the importance of having a high-leveled elemental shot as opposed as just having Mayalee Shot alone.

norrisj15
Mar 6, 2008, 05:46 PM
On 2008-03-06 12:51, Nirvash7 wrote:
Wow. Mayalee Shot has 20% more than Dark and Burning Shot. If you're a straigh-up gunner, you'd see the importance of having a high-leveled elemental shot as opposed as just having Mayalee Shot alone.

yep an ele rifle at 31+ has 33% so just level them. every bullet gets easier too once we get that bonus that JP has. it takes about 1/3 the time to lvl stuff once we get that. The only ult PA that I actually like is the ult grenade that does massive damage while you take damage, and I guess the older Ult twin handgun one that lowers enemy def is ok, but still use the elemental bullets instead mainly.

MEGAMANexe
Mar 6, 2008, 07:57 PM
any idea when that jp update on the bullets is gunna coem in??? i dun wanna have to elevel my freakin laser pa