PDA

View Full Version : megid???

bishop472003
Mar 5, 2008, 09:09 AM
whats the best place to level it, and it easier to level on low level enemies, or high level enemies?

DEM_CIG
Mar 5, 2008, 09:10 AM
Ermm... idk.

Phoenix148
Mar 5, 2008, 09:19 AM
high=more hits
place=where tons of enemies stay in a group

darkante
Mar 5, 2008, 09:26 AM
Hint..Sleeping Warriors.

Lots of badiras lining up.
Switch to Wartecher to make in more hits before they perish.>.>

milka
Mar 5, 2008, 09:27 AM
Sleep Warriors.. using walls as shield...

bishop472003
Mar 5, 2008, 09:30 AM
thanx guys.

mvffin
Mar 5, 2008, 02:06 PM
yeah, i just upped my megid to 21 at Sleeping Warriors, and those last 3 levels took about 3 runs each with sleeping warriors. I used megid on everything but the polavohra's.

MEGAMANexe
Mar 6, 2008, 08:00 PM
can anyone tell me just what megid can kill. some told me its only small creatures otehrs told me that at a high level it can be any creature besides a boss. And what can a killer shot bring down as well?

Neith
Mar 6, 2008, 08:10 PM
On 2008-03-06 17:00, MEGAMANexe wrote:
can anyone tell me just what megid can kill. some told me its only small creatures otehrs told me that at a high level it can be any creature besides a boss. And what can a killer shot bring down as well?

You won't bring down a large monster with Megid or Killer Shot, their STA is generally too high. I actually think large monsters are totally immune to Incapacitate. Even regular sized monsters will resist it quite often.

You can bring down small enemies (Ageeta/Badira etc) with it easily, and robots also have very low STA (regular sized robots like Bysha-types and Seekers) so they go down fast.

Also, it works wonders on Jaggos- I'm not sure about Rappies, but Jaggos have very low STA (I killed one recently with 2 casts of Tier 1 Megid.)

ITaiyshaX
Mar 6, 2008, 08:10 PM
i did it on white beasts s2 solo,then you lvl it every 2 runs and a half.you get around 40% each run,mine is now lv32

Mikura
Mar 6, 2008, 08:17 PM
I haven't lvled Megid yet but I did lvl my other line spells at White Beast and if you don't mind sacrificing PA frags, just keep rerunning the first couple of rooms with all the frogs. I'd just do that, abandon, and redo. Got all my spells lvled up pretty quickly like that in a matter of days.

Xefi
Mar 6, 2008, 08:32 PM
Sleeping Warrior definitely. I got mine to 31 there while trying to get a psycho wand board. The only problem with that place is that you might fall asleep yourself while doing the runs (happens to me sometime). http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Akio
Mar 6, 2008, 08:41 PM
Sakura Blast is also good for Megid Leveling. the boomas always seem to clump. even if you knock them around for a while, they tend to find eachother again for more group punishment http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Indica
Mar 7, 2008, 12:38 AM
On 2008-03-06 17:41, Akio wrote:
Sakura Blast is also good for Megid Leveling. the boomas always seem to clump. even if you knock them around for a while, they tend to find eachother again for more group punishment http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yes I agree, Sakura Blast was one of my favorite places to LV Megid.

Many people say Linear Line, but majority of the monsters there move too damn slow to like up and takes forever for them to line up.

Sleeping Warriors is my other favorite spot

Xefi
Mar 7, 2008, 01:22 AM
i tried out all 3 areas to level up megid from before and Linear Line was probably the worst place to level up megid. On S2, those Bel Pannons move like a bunch of speedy Gonzales and those horses move you all over the place, so i dont think that is a good place to level it. I actually quitted that place after seeing the horses. LOL.