PDA

View Full Version : What's the best PM (has SUV) for a fortetecher?

ratisiri
Mar 6, 2008, 10:05 AM
Topic. I currently have a GH450 and it sucks. So, what is the best, all-out offense damaging galore, PM for my fortetecher? I want to purchase an EX device, but since it is expensive, I want to make sure I get my money worth. Dont want to change again >.<

P.S. I don't really consider a 470 and 480 b/c I dont like the look of 480 (butler) and 470 is pretty much the same as GH450. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Randomness
Mar 6, 2008, 10:49 AM
I'm using a 434 and loving it. Not so much for damage as the Killer Elite though, its nice to have backup insta-kill, especially when soloing Grove.

DarkEliteRico
Mar 6, 2008, 10:57 AM
GH-422 FTW, she'll knock the crap out of things with her knuckles...mine heals pretty often and has Sturm to blast them off to outer space

JAFO22000
Mar 6, 2008, 10:58 AM
I have a 424. Uses axes, tends to fight a lot, knocks over large enemies. It's working great. Only problem is she tends to shoot her SUV (she has the stationary gatling gun SUV) at walls more than the enemies....

ashley50
Mar 6, 2008, 11:16 AM
any PM that actually uses area attack SUVs (Sturm and Paradi Cataract)

ThEoRy
Mar 6, 2008, 11:27 AM
I like 452. Lightning techs paralyze enemies for easy soloing plus she's got great timing with her sturm buster. Oh and she's a sadistic bitch.

darkante
Mar 6, 2008, 11:33 AM
On 2008-03-06 07:57, DarkEliteRico wrote:
GH-422 FTW, she'll knock the crap out of things with her knuckles...mine heals pretty often and has Sturm to blast them off to outer space

Yeah she is a really badass PM haha http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ratisiri
Mar 6, 2008, 12:41 PM
Hmm so GH422 huh?

Thks for inputs!

ITaiyshaX
Mar 6, 2008, 08:05 PM
if you ask me,i think the GH442. i have that one on my techer and i like her alot,grtz

Kirie
Mar 7, 2008, 08:16 AM
Hmm~ I had GH442 before and I loved her, but the only thing about her is that she likes to stick to me, so I had to risk going very close to the mobs in order for her to pull out her bow. She is a great helper tho, with her bow that causes knockdowns and resta when health is below 1/3 (but as a fT you wouldn't depend on her to heal you now would you? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

That being said, now I have GH422 the lil knuckle freak :3 She has a noticeable larger enemy detecting area so that is nice. I am not too sure how much more HP does she has compared to GH442, since GH422 fight at a closer range and tend to take more damage than GH442. I am also getting used to her PA which knocks up enemies (I misses the enemy with techs sometimes when she knocks them up). What can I say... I like both of them! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PhdChristmas
Mar 7, 2008, 08:56 AM
On 2008-03-06 07:58, JAFO22000 wrote:
I have a 424. Uses axes, tends to fight a lot, knocks over large enemies. It's working great. Only problem is she tends to shoot her SUV (she has the stationary gatling gun SUV) at walls more than the enemies....

The 424 is probably your better bet if not the best. She uses knockback and spread Axe PA's quite often, which is excellent support for a techer. Hits hard too up to 800-3k per hit. Shes tough as nails and usually survives to use SUV.

Shes got a cute 'east asia' outfit, blue hair tied by a ribbon and an attractive voice.

I have 424 paired with my newman AT, with 80~ B.Stat and she is usually at the right place at the right time and has a habbit of getting lost in her own battle.

One memerable moment in Lightning Beasts S, first wave of the last room in block 4. My 424 starts back pacing to a corner in the room. I'm like "wtf is she doing?" and my friend is like "shes lining up for suv duh." Then she whips out her gattling SUV, aiming at the opposite corner. Tagging and killing most of the enemies. She seems very intelligent but dont expect these kinds of results ALL the time whiling SUV'ing.