PDA

View Full Version : What weapon/armor/unit would you not sell for ANY price

SolomonGrundy
Mar 6, 2008, 03:40 PM
yeah, so we all have our favorite items. Maybe yours is a 50% +10 gigush for your gigish line. Maybe you were one of the few that got a tero/rainbow.

In any event they are dear to you, and you wouldn't sell them. So - here is where you tell us what they are.

Zorafim
Mar 6, 2008, 03:43 PM
Anything I'm currently using. Even if trading for a weapon that's slightly better, it just feels weird to trade it for anything other than a complete upgrade.

Powder Keg
Mar 6, 2008, 03:44 PM
My 50% Earth Bil De Axe and my 46% Light Svaltus Sword.

Mikura
Mar 6, 2008, 03:46 PM
I'm a pack rat so quite frankly, I'd never sell anything I have unless I absolutely HAD to. But...on second thought, if I had more than 1 of the same S rank and I made one of them with a low %, I'd probably sell that.

Alizarin
Mar 6, 2008, 03:47 PM
Al Tippies.

And my 46% Dark Ageha-senba.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alizarin on 2008-03-06 12:48 ]</font>

Nirvash7
Mar 6, 2008, 03:57 PM
There's a dude called "gp" on the 360 server and he has a rattlesnac 10/10.

panzer_unit
Mar 6, 2008, 04:00 PM
I've got a 38% ice Ank Tomho+10 that's not going anywhere.

Freshellent
Mar 6, 2008, 04:02 PM
Hard/Power Charge. It's a gift from an old friend that doesn't play anymore. Don't think I could give it up for anything. Plus,I really like the unit. Taught me how to manage my PP much better than I could have otherwise. A lot of times I never even have to use charges,even with this unit on.

Anything on my permanate Fighgunner pallet really. I'm really picky about my equipment now. Namely my Creas,Blackhearts and Grand Cross. All the guns I grinded. It took me forever and a day to get the equipment I have now,I plan to use everything I have for a very,very long time.

Kylie
Mar 6, 2008, 04:07 PM
Anything can be offered for, and I'll consider the deal. The only way I wouldn't consider selling an item is if it has sentimental to me like if it was a gift. Otherwise, items depreciate in value, and I'd take an offer on most things if it was a good deal.

JAFO22000
Mar 6, 2008, 04:08 PM
Nothing. Everything I have is able to be purchased....for the right price!

I mean, c'mon people! You're telling me that if someone offered you 80 million for your crappy "rare" item that you wouldn't sell it??? Because you could then take that money, buy TWO of the same crappy rare items and still have money left over for another crappy rare item. HPC??? C'mon!

Akaimizu
Mar 6, 2008, 04:08 PM
There are certain items that I know, for no good reason, that I kept for character sentimental value. Most notably, much of what Magician left my main when he was leaving the game. Most of it doesn't fetch much a price, but some of them might catch a decent price.

Outside of that, I pretty much keep at least 1 pair of any Twin Handgun I ever got. Wouldn't mind to have a display case for those. It would just fit.

But outside of that, I'm not rich, and have been given the bad-side of the luck spectrum since I started playing the game at launch. A lot of my stuff is the only ones I have, and use, so I don't have a lot that I can sell. I'm not giving up my one and onlys when I need them.

Now if somebody did pay a crazy price for something for which I could easily get another one with a fraction of the price, I'd sell it easily. Much of what I have does have a price it'll go for. But certain stuff of little value to other people is golden keepers for me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-03-06 13:11 ]</font>

Mystil
Mar 6, 2008, 04:09 PM
I found an SPS bringing my total to two. Selling that one, though Im sure it'll sit in the shop for til kingdom come. But the other one I've had for 7 months is not going anywhere.

Ithildin
Mar 6, 2008, 04:09 PM
My soul... Yeh right... I sold that years ago...

Syl
Mar 6, 2008, 04:12 PM
My Gaozoran Rod. Even though it isn't over the 99 mil value, I put a lot of hard work into getting the Gao biomats. And I love the way it looks too

DoubleJG
Mar 6, 2008, 04:23 PM
-My Doric & Coni MAGs
-Sleep/Freeze/Shock resist, unless I get a spare
-Anything given to me by my special someone

In the end, I pretty much wouldn't sell anything.. Unless it's a material or some A rank weapon that I grinded for the fun of it to have an upper hand in the shop market.

tailz
Mar 6, 2008, 04:34 PM
my legsless/rainbow and the black heart i found waaaay back in hive with the lv 60 cap http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Xefi
Mar 6, 2008, 04:44 PM
i know you didn't put materials, but i will put them in for fun.

I will never sell my Catiliums, and -polymers. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Akaimizu
Mar 6, 2008, 04:47 PM
I don't sell Catiliums either. Every single one I've gotten, I needed. 1 before the Boost Road, and the 1 I got during Boost Road. Though if my hunch is right, I could probably start selling them after I chase them down in Holy Grounds.

buddyblaze
Mar 6, 2008, 04:50 PM
On 2008-03-06 12:57, Nirvash7 wrote:
There's a dude called "gp" on the 360 server and he has a rattlesnac 10/10.

Wow really, GP is an old friend of mine on 360, haven't talked to him in ages. Good for him I should check up on him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

My never sell list:

42% light crea doubles (I made)
cati/power (bought for 1 mill the other day)

SmurfALMIGHTY
Mar 6, 2008, 04:55 PM
46% 9/10 Grand Cross shes my pride and joy even though I rarely use twins.

ThePendragon
Mar 6, 2008, 04:58 PM
I wish I hadn't sold my catiliums http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-Aurora-
Mar 6, 2008, 05:02 PM
dj_skyepic's har/quick and HIS pwand 7/10 even tho he says its mines >.<

twin tornado that is 7/7 <--although i do have other twin tornados lol but that one don't leave me even for a 10/10 one...

somethings are kept just to give hope that one day you'll return it to their rightfull owners.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Aurora- on 2008-03-06 14:06 ]</font>

Retniwreven
Mar 6, 2008, 05:18 PM
My 10/10 Haktsurahoc. Not because it's really worth that much, but because it looks badass and I don't want to go through making and grinding those again.

Sir
Mar 6, 2008, 05:20 PM
Rappy suit
wouldn't sell it for all the 999999999s it the world http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

NEI CLAW IF I HAD ONE http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

dogg1000
Mar 6, 2008, 05:21 PM
My hpc being the first big rare i found about a year ago (w/e sw S came out)

kyle21
Mar 6, 2008, 05:26 PM
My 42% dark Serafi-Senba and my 30% Ice, Fire, Light Serafi-Senba's. Arb Boa +10, unless I make more...

Umberger
Mar 6, 2008, 05:27 PM
My friend's (he had to quit a while ago due to moving or something) old equipment...yes, I still have 4 Tomoirods and 2 Granarods sitting in my PM for him if he ever comes back. =p

Poncho_Jr
Mar 6, 2008, 05:33 PM
I will never sell any gifts...
That'd be extremely rude and unthoughtful.

The2dCour
Mar 6, 2008, 05:40 PM
My 8/10 Gur Asted that keeps taunting me to grind it once more. Honestly, it's the first thing I've ever found that I said "I want that." since when I started playing.

Indica
Mar 6, 2008, 05:45 PM
I treasure my armor more then anything in this game and would never give it up. Totally priceless to me.

9* Kotoha-senba - 46% Light
9* Yamata-Senba - 46% Fire
9* Ganna Line - 50% Earth
8* Rikau-Senba - 42% Dark
10* Orpa Senba - 46% Dark
10* Orpa Senba - 46% Ice
8* Weld Line - 44% Ice
8* Rabol Rappy - 42% Light

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Indica on 2008-03-06 14:55 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Mar 6, 2008, 05:52 PM
I agree with JG, I never sell rare weapons, armor, or units. Period. It's either trade for something equally or more useful to me, or a free giveaway to a friend who wants it more than I do.

Telina
Mar 6, 2008, 05:54 PM
my 7/10 psychowand. Not because its 7/10 or even because its one of two that i own, but because I grinded it myself from 0/10 and i've NEVER had that much luck with anything else i've EVER grinded.

mvffin
Mar 6, 2008, 06:55 PM
i don't really have anything that I would never sell. I mean, if I find something better, I usually sell the old one.

blackeye08
Mar 6, 2008, 07:09 PM
ANY of my blackhearts...duh
31% 6/10 neiclaw
30% 6/10 neiclaw yes I have two and I found them on sakura blast http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
38% dagger of serafi
my crea doubles set
42% ank dedda
...theres so much more I'd never get rid of

Inazuma
Mar 6, 2008, 07:25 PM
On 2008-03-06 13:08, JAFO22000 wrote:
Nothing. Everything I have is able to be purchased....for the right price!

I mean, c'mon people! You're telling me that if someone offered you 80 million for your crappy "rare" item that you wouldn't sell it??? Because you could then take that money, buy TWO of the same crappy rare items and still have money left over for another crappy rare item. HPC??? C'mon!

exactly. what a stupid question. no matter what the item is, what if someone was offering you twice its value? i am shocked at the responses here. its like you guys dont know that meseta can be used to buy items...

MSAksion
Mar 6, 2008, 08:48 PM
I have a Halarod from a Friend that no longer plays PSU =U_U= back when the Halarod was first released. He found crea doubles for his Figunner and he also found this Halarod - i was the only newgirl ForteTecher he trusted with it now he's gone.

I have 6 +10 6* Rifles from another friend that no longer plays. Amazingly i tried out Ranger with these and i fell in love with Gunteching with these 6* +10 rifles my friend uses to weild

I have a Relaxing Jao from a special friend from long ago. Told me to take care of that jao and i keep Jaoy all fed and change his nuclear water each time i see him in my room and i remember my friend long gone.

pikachief
Mar 6, 2008, 08:53 PM
I dont sell any rare items i have unless I have more than one of it.

lvyhd
Mar 6, 2008, 09:00 PM
my 24% 10/10 Double Agito plus my 50% Ice Sori- senba all day I would never give dat up

Vyre
Mar 6, 2008, 10:16 PM
My 50% Dark Nightwalker 10/10.
Friend gave it to me awhile back when I joined and its still in my possession

amtalx
Mar 6, 2008, 10:21 PM
I would sell anything. Call me a whore.

ssl118
Mar 6, 2008, 10:28 PM
I would say my Shinowa Line.

Chris28
Mar 6, 2008, 10:32 PM
On 2008-03-06 14:02, -Aurora- wrote:
dj_skyepic's har/quick and HIS pwand 7/10 even tho he says its mines >.<

twin tornado that is 7/7 <--although i do have other twin tornados lol but that one don't leave me even for a 10/10 one...

somethings are kept just to give hope that one day you'll return it to their rightfull owners.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Aurora- on 2008-03-06 14:06 ]</font>

whatever happened to DJ?

Alia
Mar 7, 2008, 01:29 AM
My S rank Axe collection, one in each element, all 20%+

Not that impressive, I know, but I love Axes and I found/made most of them myself.

my Cati/Power

and

My Puyo

and at the moment, my 42% light Arza Bogodas. Talk about Mother Brain r@pe.

Foxfire15
Mar 7, 2008, 02:13 AM
Probably my Huge Cutter. Even though it synthed like shit (10% light >_<) I still like it just cause I think it looks cool. Don't think I could ever sell it.

darkante
Mar 7, 2008, 02:27 AM
- Weapons -
Blackbull
Degahna Cannon
Madam Brella
Gur Asted

- Units -
Stun/resist
Cati/ Power

They are my precious.
Plus Degahna Cannon and Madam brella makes a GT stick out more also http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tetsaru
Mar 7, 2008, 02:31 AM
I don't sell much of ANYTHING really, besides the crappy stuff that I synth. If I want money, I'll go run White Beast S all day instead of sell off a nice S rank weapon or armor that I KNOW I can use on at least one of my characters in some way.

I TRADE items, NOT sell them. And to all the people in the trading forum that have a Rattlesnake that I want, no one's going to trade you a 50% 10/10 Agito Whatever to you and your grandma for it because they simply DON'T EXIST. And because of my reasons posted above, I don't have 50 gajillion meseta for it either. >_> /endrant

Rayokarna
Mar 7, 2008, 02:59 AM
My Original 10% Ank Dedda. My friend went out of her way to get it. And sold it to me for what I consider nothing. I would grind it but I'm lazy.

Yunfa
Mar 7, 2008, 07:39 AM
My fortefighter's pallete.

Cry0
Mar 7, 2008, 07:42 AM
a repca if I had it. also, my double agito, soon to be synthed.

but usually, i sell everything i don't use, and nothing i migth ever use. so i only ever hv useful items in my storage.

R2D6battlebot
Mar 7, 2008, 08:03 AM
Anything that took a lot of work that I dont want to do over again (example Gaozoran Rod 3/10).
Psycho Wand 4/10 (gift from a buddy who quit)
Dagger of Serafi 50% 1/10 (gift from a buddy who quit)
Solid/Power S (gift from buddy who quit)
My 50% 10/10 Muktrands (when I get them all to 10, its a work in progress, 8/10 Ice is highest ;3)
24% Light 10/10 Al Tippies (cant sell them even if I wanted to, which I kinda do D:)
A Psycho Wand 10/10 if I ever start that as a project
Any of my PMs' organs or other vital parts
My Formal Dress or any of the other items I only have one of that are no longer available
Any of the clothes that any of my charas ever wore, including the ones they started with <3
Pumpkinhead 10/10, one of my accomplishments when I first got into grinding =P

Delete
Mar 7, 2008, 09:14 AM
Id sell anything and everything. Heck when i quit one of my characters, i even sold his clothes xD.

panzer_unit
Mar 7, 2008, 09:42 AM
On 2008-03-06 19:28, ssl118 wrote:
I would say my Shinowa Line.

;-; would you trade?

gryphonvii
Mar 7, 2008, 10:22 AM
46% deva-zashi, my only regret is that I made it fire, which means I need a 50% halp serafi, let the hunting begin!

Koji1m1
Mar 7, 2008, 10:53 AM
well hers a list of thing i wont selll
my grand cross 12% ground +4
kan yu same % and +4
yamata misaki same % but dark and +2 well actaully i almost got every 11*melee wep in the game except for blackheart 11*single dagger and claw and(not tht i like 1 handed weps anyway) oh and double agito too.
why? beacuse regardless of how shitty thier %s are i worked hard to get them it would be a same to get rid of something tht you spent weeks or months on trying to find. with tht said, unless i got extras i would be willing to sell them for a fair price and i alos wouldint get rid of my sps(if i ever find one.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Koji1m1 on 2008-03-08 13:56 ]</font>