PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Worth of Gaozoran Rod? (Material)

Mikura
Mar 6, 2008, 07:39 PM
As title says, what's the worth of the Gaozoran Rod material? Tried a shop search but all I got was one result and it was for the weapon itself. I assume they must be pretty rare?

In case some people overlook the topic label, this is for PC/PS2 servers.

Indica
Mar 6, 2008, 07:44 PM
I think i did a shop search and the material alone each was close to 8 million. -- And you need 7 of those Mats.

Good luck, this rod and material is very rare

MEGAMANexe
Mar 6, 2008, 07:53 PM
well for the 360 i can tell you this. Both the adahna cannon and gaozoran rod material foir some reason do not appear in searches. but on the 360 it is worth 1.2 million. By the way how long did it take you to find one? i have been searching forever and havent found the board or the material... any advice?

XCosmosX
Mar 6, 2008, 08:00 PM
to get the material all you gotta do is search for just gaozoran as a material same goes for adahna cannon.

Neith
Mar 6, 2008, 08:01 PM
On 2008-03-06 16:53, MEGAMANexe wrote:
well for the 360 i can tell you this. Both the adahna cannon and gaozoran rod material foir some reason do not appear in searches. but on the 360 it is worth 1.2 million. By the way how long did it take you to find one? i have been searching forever and havent found the board or the material... any advice?

Adahna Cannon won't show up because of the word 'Cannon' (the game will search for Laser Cannons). Same goes for the Gaozoran Rod material; the game will search for Rods because of the word 'Rod' in the item name. If you want to search either of those, just type in 'Adahna' or 'Gaozoran'.

I can probably answer your other question too. The board is extremely rare. Back when we had the 1Up Cup, the Gaozorans in the EX missions had 500% droprates- and I saw TWO drop, in 2 weeks.

As for the material, I've done 225 True Darkness S2 runs hunting for Agito Repca, and in all those runs I've seen five materials drop- so they're not exactly common either. Mind, there aren't too many Gaozoran in TD either.

Generally, on PC/PS2 side, a Gaozoran Rod material will sell for around 4-6mil. Possibly higher if a buyer is desperate, 4mil if you want rid of it quickly. It's a ridiculously hard weapon to make though, and not many people have the board, so it may not shift.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2008-03-06 17:02 ]</font>

Mikura
Mar 6, 2008, 08:14 PM
On 2008-03-06 17:01, UrikoBB3 wrote:

On 2008-03-06 16:53, MEGAMANexe wrote:

Adahna Cannon won't show up because of the word 'Cannon' (the game will search for Laser Cannons). Same goes for the Gaozoran Rod material; the game will search for Rods because of the word 'Rod' in the item name. If you want to search either of those, just type in 'Adahna' or 'Gaozoran'.

I can probably answer your other question too. The board is extremely rare. Back when we had the 1Up Cup, the Gaozorans in the EX missions had 500% droprates- and I saw TWO drop, in 2 weeks.

As for the material, I've done 225 True Darkness S2 runs hunting for Agito Repca, and in all those runs I've seen five materials drop- so they're not exactly common either. Mind, there aren't too many Gaozoran in TD either.

Generally, on PC/PS2 side, a Gaozoran Rod material will sell for around 4-6mil. Possibly higher if a buyer is desperate, 4mil if you want rid of it quickly. It's a ridiculously hard weapon to make though, and not many people have the board, so it may not shift.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2008-03-06 17:02 ]</font>

Ah, that's a shame. I was hoping it'd be worth a bit more. To the other guy above me, I don't have any advice. I was just doing True Darkness S yesterday hunting for Blackbull and it dropped on my third run that day. Sooo...It was just dumb luck. I wasn't even looking for it. >_>

DarthLasek
Mar 6, 2008, 11:23 PM
i have consistently sold mine at 2 mil..sometimes less.....they arent worth 8 mil